• Yellow
    • Orange
    • Purple
    • Green
    • Pink
    • Brown
    • Black
    • White

Favorite color: blue (or any dark colors that I can use to blend into crowds.  gray works quite nicely there)

I didn't know that there we so many people on here older than me.  And not just by a year or two, which is what I would have expected.

Born in 1998, and I'm male. Just to clarify, I'm 14. My favorite color is Orange, for whatever reason. I don't really have a good reason, other than that I like orange soda.

Well then. I was birthed in 1987. So that makes me....Let me think....*Counts fingers*.....25!

My favorite color is Red. So hot!

Oh...I'm also male. Didn't want to forget that now.

• Brohoof 1

In two months, I will become a number that is:

Odd.

Prime.

In the Fibonacci sequence.

Its mirror is also odd, and also prime.

Both are capable of appearing in a month.

Born in 1995

Gender other/female

color:pink even though I am color blind and cannot see it lol.

Wow, a majority of the members share my birthyear. If only some of you would move to Michigan...

Edited by jreidsma

It's amusing to me to see a bunch of people born in the 80's calling themselves old.

1968, here.

There is no real upper limit here, guys. *My* parents get a kick out of cartoons like mlp, and they were born in the 40's. They're just not active on forums like this.

Favorite Colour: Red (although I almost voted white >_>)

I found out about the show from 4chan, but I was introduced to it by a teacher who played episodes from season 1 after finals ended.

(that's also one reason why my school hates it, lol)

Favorite Colour: Blue

I found MLP while looking for piano cover songs on YouTube about 6 days ago and fell mane over hooves for it and watched from season 1 episode 1 to season 3 episode 9 in two days... I didn't sleep much during those days

was hoping for more to be born from 86-88 so I wouldn't feel like that creepy adult on a kid's board but...well I guess we've got enough! So it's okay for me to tell that story about the time I saw Twilight Sparkle Drawings at my favorite bar because enough of us are overage? And I love blue! I only remember one episode of MLP growing up and it was like, the apocolypse or something. I think the current show is so cute and funny! 

Edited by bunnybuzki

Jesus, I'm old! I'm 31 and missed the cut off by a year (born 1981). Haha!  ^_^  I was just old enough to watch the original MLP and I did enjoy it back then, but it hasn't aged well. The new MLP FIM won't have the same problem because it's so well animated and written. 

• Brohoof 1

so about 80% of the general population here is male... makes me feel like a minority -.- also seems like the general population here is also between 16-21, in which case i fit right in ;)

anyway:

female, 1994, and my favorite color is purple partially cause i just love purple, and partially because amethyst is my birthstone. also twilight is best pony and SHE'S purple, so yeah. :lol:

Edited by crazitaco

Although the 18 users over 31 was unexpected, really,

Hey, just what are you trying to say, kid?  That people need to give up cartoons at a certain age?  I'm NEVER going to stop watching cartoons.  When I die, I should have some MLP DVDs buried with me, lol!

Nice to meet you, BTW.  :)

Edited by ~Chaotic Wingnut~

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Green Is My Color.

(Right now I'd normally be saying "See what I did there?", but... you all did. XD)

Also, I'm just a tad surprised to see the census gives a result of 82% male. I figured males would be the majority, but was not expecting it to be that high.

Was born as a female in the spring of 1990. What is this feeling so sudden and new? Getting old you say? Like I'd ever!

Color choice was a tough one but I went with green since I do love most hues within that spectrum.  :wub: 

This stallion was born on January 19th, 1986 and likes the color green. Alot of 1996 births here, that was a pretty good year for me.

Since I was born on June 30th, 1993, I am currently 13 years old. I am a girl, and I my favourite colors are red and blue. ( I also have two friends on the forums who's usernames are Red and Blue.)