Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Would You Go to Equestria? How Long Would You Stay? What Would You Do?

Riverleaf Breeze

If you had the chance to go to Equestria, would you?  

254 users have voted

1. 1. Would You Go?

• Yes (Please Explain)
    • No (Please Explain)
  2. 2. How Long Would You Stay?

• I wouldn't go at all
    • Only a day
    • Maybe a week
    • A month or two
    • A year
    • Many years, but I'd eventually return
    • I'd never come back

(edited)

I would try to be really calm and try not to scare the ponies, secretly wish that I was a pony too...I would feel really out of place in Equestria as a human. maybe I would go to Celestia or Twilight Sparkle and ask them to make me a pony. If not I'd try to get home.

Edited by Midnight Melody

-Hopefully I'll have bathed and such before going into the portal. Don't want to look gross for ponies :U

-Make my way to Twilight's house and try to not startle poniez in the meantime.

-Explain what I am, how I got there, and where I'm from, to Twilight.

-??????

-Make friends with all the ponies, cuddle Dashie forever and become her BHFF, and live happily ever after.

• Brohoof 1

Honestly I would have a blast scaring the hell out of some ponies .

After awhile I would probably head to Twilight's library to apologize for scaring them, and try to explain what happened and how I got there.

Move in with the Apple Family, and work for them.

Live the rest of my life drinking apple juice and living with ponies.

Go to Twilight's explain what I am to her, make her explain to everypony else what I am, then.... then I find Dashie and become best friends with her and begin the long, painful magical process required to be turned into a pony... because I want to be a pony. Bad.

Go to Twilight's explain what I am to her, make her explain to everypony else what I am, then.... then I find Dashie and become best friends with her and begin the long, painful magical process required to be turned into a pony... because I want to be a pony. Bad.

That sounds like good plan but what if they towns foke found you first 0 _0

If I was a human I would probably want to kill myself. I can imagine how I would cause panic on the streets. Ponys screaming and running for their life (And Pinkie Pie writing a song about me :lol: ). It would probably be very hard to find somepony who I could talk to (If somepony it would be princess Celestia, but it would probably be very hard to get to her if I would wake up in Ponyville. Getting past all the guards and such.

But if I would be a pony I would have the time of my life! I would try to become friends with all of the mane six. Eating cupcakes at Sugar Cube corner, go to Sweet Apple Acres and taste some of their cider, and live happily ever after :D

(edited)

TAME ALL THE PONIES! Jk That would be hard to do being the only human alive. find away to become a pony is what I would do. If that is impossible I would find flutershy and knock on her door and make friends then from there I would get to know the other of the mane six then I could walk around ponyvile with all the earth ponies and pegasi drooling at my fingers.

Edited by Dasher

Panic, be blind as a bat because my glasses probably wouldn't be there, and be pretty embarassed because I'd be wearing pajamas. I'd probably try finding Zecora since she would probably give me some shape-shifting (and maybe vision-enhancing) potion so I can turn into a pony for a limited amount of time and ask for help from the mane 6 without them running away screaming. Obviously I'd hang out with them too, but my main goal would be to get back home ASAP considering the pony potion would be temporary and the fabric between alternate universes would probably be ripped which would eventually ensue in total chaos unless I returned to my proper universe in time.

I would asume it was one of those awesome lucid dreams that I rarely get, enjoy life at ponyvile until I realize that it's not a dream, freak out, then try to find a way back home by asking for Twilight's assistance.

Find Fluttershy and try to be as careful as possible in introducing myself. Then I'd meet the other mane six, get a job, buy a house, and live there.

Panic, be blind as a bat because my glasses probably wouldn't be there, and be pretty embarassed because I'd be wearing pajamas. I'd probably try finding Zecora since she would probably give me some shape-shifting (and maybe vision-enhancing) potion so I can turn into a pony for a limited amount of time and ask for help from the mane 6 without them running away screaming. Obviously I'd hang out with them too, but my main goal would be to get back home ASAP considering the pony potion would be temporary and the fabric between alternate universes would probably be ripped which would eventually ensue in total chaos unless I returned to my proper universe in time.

No need to worry about the fabric of universes being torn, Pinkie Pie already breaks the fourth wall enough to do that on her own.

Dunno. I'd probably find Twilight first in case she hasn't found me and started going all Heavy on me with Questions (TF2). She can contact Princess Celestia. From there, I'd explain the situation and offer my services on the condition I'd be stationed in Ponyville if the option to be a unicorn is open. Then, continue from there.

Why, of course! I've honestly given up on earth, with all the stuff going on. Anyways i would write a farewell note, and, without a thought, teleport into equestria as a teal unicorn with a dark-blue mane, who is about the age of Fluttershy. I would be a philosopher and study almost all there is to know about equestria. Plant life, politics, magic, emotions, the royal family, history, etc. and work with organisms such as Twilight sparkle, Zecora, and Princess Celestia in the process. I would do it for the satisfaction of others, cures for diseases, and just knowledge in general. I would also, if males are allowed, join the mane 6. It would be my highest honor for an encounter like that to happen. Unfortunately, the odds are very slim, which is why I turned to belive in afterlife! I have a few books on it, and they seem pretty belivable. Or we could wait until some company makes a virtual reality machine/room/object, and go to equestria with some AI ponies, but that would be sad. Very very sad if you think about it. Well, for anyone who desperately wants to live in equestria, just remember: How was the universe made? How do we have consciences? And if all else fails, genetic engineering. Atleast for the unicorn lovers. WARNING: If you interpret my advice wrong it can cause spiraling depression. Trust me.

(edited)

This is actually a tough decision that I think a lot of people are overlooking.

Not only are you giving up your home, friends and family, but you are expecting them to just give up on you too.

Could you imagine the distress you would put on your family and friends if you just suddenly vanished? It all seems really selfish to me.

But on the other hand, Equestria is a better world in so many ways:

No corruption

few wars

Little to no hate

nearly everypony is accepting of who you are

there is freaking MAGIC

I would hopefully get to meet the mane 6 >.>

So, I would probably live a happier existence in a place like ponyville, but it would be a tough decision for me. I would eventually choose Equestria, as long as I could be a pegasus pony.

Edited by Eljordo