Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

3. Bees.  I had a bad experience with a bee when I was a little kid, I've been afraid of them ever since.

2. Driving my truck on the highway in high wind.  Because of it's proportions, it feels like it could just blow over on its side in high wind.  Plus, the wind makes it very hard to control.

1. Being alone in a large, dark open space.  I don't have a fear of the dark, just being alone in a large dark space, like outside in the pitch black, or a very large room.  I always feel like someone is watching me.

• Brohoof 1

1. The Unknown. This encompasses everything from death to the dark. Some more, some less.

2. Solitude. I'm afraid of being rejected and left completely alone. 

3. Boredom. An extension of the previous one, it would be even worse if I had nothing to occupy myself with.

So if you lock me up by myself in a dark and empty room, I'll probably cry a little bit.

• Brohoof 1

1) Not feeling liked by my friends.I have a...bad history with some bad people,to say in the least.I'm a changed man now,and I definitely know that I have friends who would back me up in any situation,but the fear is still there,y'know?

2) Letting my friends down.Like I said before,bad history with some bad people.I always strive to do all I can for my friends,and I think they know I do,but I always feel like I'm not doing enough for them.

3) Disgusting bugs.Roaches,spiders,centipedes,milipedes....eugh,I can't stand them.Why did God have to place them on Earth??

• Brohoof 1

1. Losing my parents. I hardly ever have nightmares, but when I do, they're always about my parents dying. 

2. Public places - post office, shop, airport and other places with lots of people inside. I have the impression that everyone is looking at me, and waiting until I do something embarrassing. 

3. Cockroaches - I don't know why, but when I see these little fuckers I scream like a little girl.

• Brohoof 2

well, guess it's my turn.  i will list these in no particular order.

Spiders and bees they completely creep me out! 

public humiliation (why i will never share anything personal here or with anyone ever again)

heights - I never used to be scared of heights. think it only got worse over the last 10 years or so. 

• Brohoof 1

1. Bees. I was stung by one when I was 2 years old. It hurt really bad back then, and I'm afraid it will still hurt as bad as it did back then.

2. Screamers. A traumatizing experience that happened when I was 2-3 years old. I saw a "Where's Waldo" game on the computer when i was that age. Turned out that it was a screamer. They still scare me as badly as they did back then.

3. Almost anything with more than 4 legs. For example: cockroaches, spiders, centipedes and millipedes. Almost any bug, is what I'm trying to say.

Extra: Clowns. Surprisingly, this fear isn't associated with a traumatizing experience. I just hate clowns. Something about them makes me think that they are murderers.

• Brohoof 2

1. Pigeons (I'm ok with most brids, but pigeons terrify me. There ugly, they fly up in your face and there rats with wings)2

2. Ghosts (I'm not as bad as I was, but I am scared of my Nanas house because I'm scared it's haunted. Totally irrational fear but a fear after all. Never seen a ghost there and have never had a creepy expirince with that sort of thing there or anywhere. It's not a fear of them trying to hurt me or anything like that, it's a fear of seeing one)

3. Can't think of one

• Brohoof 2

1- Giving speeches. I just loose most every rational thought at those moments and my mind becomes automated. So I'm not entirely sure of the reason for this one.

2- clowns. There's just something creepy about them, and I'm not sure if it's the cheap getup or the fact that their not very funny.

3- Fish. Everything about them is simply repulsive in my eyes. Actually, I can attribute this to some bad experiences when I was younger, but still...

• Brohoof 1

1. Wasps/Hornets. I am utterly terrified of those things, I must have been stung when I was younger because as soon as I see one I'm probably running in the opposite direction.

2. Tight spaces. Anywhere that restricts my movement I cannot stand being there. I'm fine in places with large crowds, underneath the car or in an elevator but being somewhere really small and dark is horrible to me.

3. Rejection/failure. I like being able to accomplish things so when people turn me down I get really frustrated. This was especially true with my first driving test where I was so nervous. It's also relevant to my kickboxing as well where before official fights I get really anxious about losing.

• Brohoof 1

1. Public Humiliation. Please don't ask me to explain.
2. Any creepy thing with eyes and blood with it. I don't care about another organ, but not EYES! *Shudder*.
3. Blade. I think I'm not scared with the blade, but whenever I see a sharp point, I always want to keep my eyes as far as possible with the blade.

Edited by Sky Warden
  • Brohoof 1

1. Heights , i just get scared in tall buildings and such ,i dont know why.

2. Sunlight , it just makes me feel bad ,it isnt a huge fear ,but still i dont enjoy sunlight.

3.Goverment, im a consipricy theorist kind of person and i do fear the goverment and their control.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... a fear of mine... Hmm..

I can honestly say I don't think I'm really afraid of anything...

Let me think. Hmm...

1. Losing a leg. (WORST NIGHTMARE EVER) Without a leg I'd be classified as a freak, and I wouldn't be able to run, or climb, or jump... SCARY.  :blink:

2. Being made into cupcakes by this crazy girl in my class... (Her mother taught her to make cupcakes and she's told me many times she'd make me into cupcakes... She hasn't even read the fan-fic)

3. Illnesses. When I get sick, I think it's the end of the world and I think I'm going to die and I start telling my friends that they can have my belongings and such and such.

I don't know, I don't really think I'm afraid of bugs, or heights, or the dark...

Come to think of it, i never thought about this kind of stuff. I guess I'm just brave. :)

• Brohoof 1

Wow... a fear of mine... Hmm..

I can honestly say I don't think I'm really afraid of anything...

Let me think. Hmm...

1. Losing a leg. (WORST NIGHTMARE EVER) Without a leg I'd be classified as a freak, and I wouldn't be able to run, or climb, or jump... SCARY.  :blink:

2. Being made into cupcakes by this crazy girl in my class... (Her mother taught her to make cupcakes and she's told me many times she'd make me into cupcakes... She hasn't even read the fan-fic)

3. Illnesses. When I get sick, I think it's the end of the world and I think I'm going to die and I start telling my friends that they can have my belongings and such and such.

I don't know, I don't really think I'm afraid of bugs, or heights, or the dark...

Come to think of it, i never thought about this kind of stuff. I guess I'm just brave. :)

Wow the second one ,just wow. You should recommend reading her the fanfic, how old is she? I hope she dosent have any knifes or dangerous stuff near her.

Wow the second one ,just wow. You should recommend reading her the fanfic, how old is she? I hope she dosent have any knifes or dangerous stuff near her.

She's one year older than me, and she is very weird but very likeable. I would become to close with her though... She tried to stab me once with her Mathematics protractor-thingy  :blink:

She's one year older than me, and she is very weird but very likeable. I would become to close with her though... She tried to stab me once with her Mathematics protractor-thingy  :blink:

You should just avoid her. I think she has a mental issue or something ,i mean if she aleready tried to stab you. Just try to avoid her would be my advice.

I should probably push my original number one fear to number two and keep spiders at number three..

My new number one fear is dying alone:

I have actually had this fear for quite some time

I would honestly hate to die before I have found true love

• Brohoof 1

Mirrors.. I'm not terrified of them, I just dislike them. Maybe that's not a real fear :P

I'll exclude that one, let's start again.

I'm usually not comfortable talking about these but whatever.

3. Being alone or being too known. It's hard to explain. I want friends since I have none, but on the other hand I don't want them because I like my privacy.

2. Failure. At anything. I get panic attacks where I have minor semi-seizures because of this. I've basically been taught by my parents to be "perfect" and if I mess up at anything they get all disappointed, which goes into my next fear.

1. Disappointing others. I don't really want to talk about this

• Brohoof 1

1. Speaking in front of others: This one is quite common, but I have always hated it, in school and everything.

2. Lightning: Only if I'm outside and it's really close.

3. Spiders: Man, I really don't want to not like them, but something about them just makes me shiver.

• Brohoof 1

Okay... umm...

3. Darkness. I just keep hearing things in the far away. I could swear I even once heard someone call my name, but there was nobody there (and no I didn't think it was a ghost... still don't).

2. Knives. Damn you Halloween - movies! Why you had to have a big knife as a murder weapon?

1. ... ... I'll let this video explain. Skip to 2:55 (#9 on the video list) in the video. Not only will it mention my fear, but also show the reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3EQ0a76gWgU

Edited by Koori
  • Brohoof 1

I can legitimately say that I don't have any fears. I'm rational and won't do incredibly dangerous things without good reason, but I'm never scared or afraid of anything. 

1. The portal to the Money-Verse opening and James May throwing our socks into the portal!

1. An experiment. Why you may ask? Well since I was born I have been doing mind bending things from joining atoms (Moar energy than splitting and cheaper!) to magnetizing everything in my house.

2. The Type-25. When I have finished the power armour I'm nervous. If I get stuck in that thing or the radiation seeps through from the small reactor housed on the back I'll die (From a mix of starvation, radiation and bordom...)

3. Organisms. I hate living things... Leave me in a forest with a strange looking plant and within 2 minutes I would have destroyed it with my patent Plasma Projector (A fancy name for a Plasma Flame-Thrower!)

• Brohoof 1

1. Loosing a limb. I get depressed just when thinking about loosing a finger, if it actually happened i would probably commit suicide (yes, it means that much to me)

2. Failing to do my job on time. I'm really afraid of people thinking im lazy (and/or similar), so i take extreme measures to make sure i do what i am supposed to on time, even if it means staying up all night (ive done this a few times)

3. Loosing someone i love/am close to. Preety self explanatory.

Even though the top of my list is something most people would consider stupid and unimportant, I am not at all afraid of the ussual things (spiders, snakes, heights, death, demons, clowns etc. - not even slightly afraid of any of those. Spiders are actually my favourite animals)

• Brohoof 2