Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

1. Heights. Now it depends how high I am but When I am high enough I start to get a little freaked out, at least when im near railing. I always feel like I'm going to fall or drop something, or maybe someone is going to push me off.

2. Being by myself. Now I can usually take something like staying home by myself but every once in a while I start feeling nervous and jumpy. I don't know why and usually it comes at random. [or when I've experienced something scary like a scary movie.]

3. The possibly that Fennkin, the 6th gen fire starter in Pokemon, will evolve into Fire/Fighting. Lets be honest here, people we don't really need another one.

Edited by N-Harmonia

In no particular order.

1) Baron Alexander of Amnesia: The Dark Descent. I'm not going to repeat how this guy absolutely scares the shit out of me, and at one point left me unable to leave my room at night for three weeks out of fear. You can find that in the Scariest Game Enemy thread.

2) Any form of suffocation. If I get trapped underwater, or smothered by something, or any way in which I am unable to breathe voluntarily, it is off the scale in terms of how frightening it is.

3) Becoming homeless. It would simply be the worst thing in the world, because it's at that point that you've got nothing. No job, no home, no family to take you in, no money, no hope. If I ever see a homeless person, I will always try to buy him some food, because of the perpetual fear that I'll end up like them - at not just rock bottom, but beneath that.

• Brohoof 1

My fear are fears that everyone has to deal with.  The only true things that exist in this world or state in which we call "life":

1) Death

2) Taxes

3) Death and Taxes

death-and-taxes.jpg

First of all TO EVERYONE! 

I wouldn't say I have any physical forms of fear, because it may be cliche, each individuals life is so short, why should I be afraid of it? If I where afraid, there would be less to discover :D

And as for death, Nope. I understand that no-one likes to lose people (or pets) they love, and the thought of the unknown can be startling, death can also be a reminder that each day may be your last, so with that in mind it can only be fit as the perfect motivator! :)

For a person my age, it is arguable that I have lost too many people at this stage of life (adolescence). But with those past comes  memories I cant even comprehend the joy I feel at times.

-- don't cry because It's over; smile because it happened.

I have two fears:

1. To cause anyone sadness due to me.

2. Being isolated by virtually everyone.

Spiders.....Spiders!!....SPIDERS!!!!! *Runs away*

I'm back.... I didn't get to far. There was a wall.

Anyway, I think it might of been the movie arachnophobia that did it. I find that the bigger they are, the more fearful I become. The smaller, the more willing I am to kill it. I usually have a hard time looking at pictures and seeing videos of them as well. They come from the shadows, when you least expect it. They crawl from the crevices and tiny cracks. Then they sneak up on you and you either faint, run, or kill it as fast as possible while sweating like a pig that it doesn't get on you.

Whew, I think I just creeped myself out.

Being Poor and homeless- I know its shallow and what not but i cringe at the thought of living on the streets not being able to support myself and such.

someone close to me dying- it would just tear me apart down to the soul of my very being. If that did happen i would snap and become insane

Crashing my truck- I had it happen once. it was more of a scraping against the wall. but the sound shook me all the way down to the core. I have dreams of crashing my truck and i do not function right the next day

Accidentally insulting someone (it's happened before ;~; ), losing a friend no matter what I do (happened at least once...), and feeling completely and utterly useless (I have a sort of nagging feeling that what I do for others isn't enough...)

My three fears. Hm :| can't think of an...

HOLD IT!

I know three of my fears

In order from least to most:

3) Heights- I can't stand the sight of being so high up.

2) Natural disasters- no matter what we do we can't stop or avoid them. They can happen at any moment.

1) losing someone- I can't stand the idea of losing someone I know. Not again at least for me. I don't think I can handle the thought of say losing one of my younger siblings or family members. That is my biggest fear.

Pain--Especially a painful death. Not death itself but the pain that would go with it. It's strange because I am so afraid of pain, yet I don't know the full extent of it. I've never even broken a bone. The worst I've done has been to sprain my foot or to pull a bike on top of me and bruise my shin bone.

Losing a friend--Not in the sense of "I don't want to be your friend anymore" but that they had died. I almost lost a very close friend of mine to suicide so now I'm incredibly paranoid. If people even joke about self harm or suicide around me I get really uncomfortable. I also get really worried if I don't hear from someone after texting them or leaving a message. I expect people get annoyed with my clingy-ness.

Getting stuck in a rut--yeah this is actually a really bad fear for me. Nothing would be worse than to live my life doing the same thing every day. I want to have a change of scenery pretty frequently. That's part of the reason why I want to be an actress. People in performing arts move around a lot. New things to see and do all the time. No desk jobs for me!

• Brohoof 1

1. Global Disasters

2. Death

3. My Little Pony gets CANCELLED  :( (sniffles) It better not be cancelled, or I will just life a normal boring lifestyle of not being a Brony.

Hopefully the series will go on to survive for quite a while, and as of now, MLP:FiM is nowhere close to being done, in fact it's still on the top of hype peak for it.  Though eventually over time the hype and interest will decline ever so slightly losing more and more people as time goes on.  Eventually they will have to cancel, but not before we get in a lot of more stuff that makes the series stay in our minds and hearts for a long time. ;)

• Brohoof 1

1. Now this is gonna sound a tad selfish, or reliant. But if electronics stopped working. I use electronics daily and am somewhat addicted to some things. Games, TV, etc.

2. Death, Now it's not so much the fear of death itself, more that of losing my life. I myself believe in an afterlife, but still it's not comforting to know my worldly life is over.

3. Now this one may sound INCREDIBLY ridiculous, but Cupcakes, now I'm not exactly sure why, but this fanfic struck such a nerve that it's a personal terror of mine, I've had nightmares about it and have woke up in cold sweat just before I'm about to die. Now it may be partially because I'm defensive of Rainbow Dash, but that's not it. I've had nightmares of it happening to me and they aren't going away after about 2 months of having them biweekly.

Well that's my list, hope you don't laugh at it. But it's there for you to look at.

• Brohoof 1

my top fears are.

1) snakes and spiders or bugs in general.

2) isolation. i'm a twin so i have almost never been alone my entire life. the thought of being alone is scary to me.

3) disappointment. to not live up to peoples wants and expectations of me

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, my top three fears, let's see:

1 - Spiders (although I swear I try never to kill any spiders, I usually just take them out of my room and in the front yard with a pretty handy system I invented so I wouldn't have to touch them)

2 - Injections and going to the dentist (even though I try as best as I can to hide these fears, they get the best of me by the end, what can I say...)

3 - (and this is pretty embarrassing) old black & white movies with no sound

I do also have other fears, but these are my top three ones

surprisingly enough, I don't really fear death, or at least I don't think I do; of course I don't wanna die yet, I'm frankly one of the happiest people on the planet, I believe, as I absolutely love my life (especially since becoming a member of this forum XD)

Edited by Delzepp
  • Brohoof 1

Hmm, my top three fears, let's see:

1 - Spiders (although I swear I try never to kill any spiders, I usually just take them out of my room and in the front yard with a pretty handy system I invented so I wouldn't have to touch them)

What kind of system are we talking about here? I honestly just that everyone just either killed them or used a cup and a piece of paper? :P

1. Heights - Long story short, it all started on a roller coaster ride. *sigh*

2. Death - I usually see myself dying slowly idk why.

3. Losing a friend/family member - I hate losing someone in death, and it brings me to tears. :(

What kind of system are we talking about here? I honestly just that everyone just either killed them or used a cup and a piece of paper? :P

killing them is out of the question, just because they're yucky and creepy doesn't mean the have to die

my system is the following:

I use a lid from one of those blank CD packs, that round thing, you can pretty much fit anything under it; I also use a book, but it has to be light, thin and it must produce a firm surface, therefore it mustn't bend

I use them to entrap spiders under and then I release them in my front yard, saying "have a safe life, mr. spider, but don't come in my house again, or else!"

well, ok, I don't say that XD

killing them is out of the question, just because they're yucky and creepy doesn't mean the have to die

my system is the following:

I use a lid from one of those blank CD packs, that round thing, you can pretty much fit anything under it; I also use a book, but it has to be light, thin and it must produce a firm surface, therefore it mustn't bend

I use them to entrap spiders under and then I release them in my front yard, saying "have a safe life, mr. spider, but don't come in my house again, or else!"

well, ok, I don't say that XD

You could always giggle at the ghosties! Pinkie pie's method works wonders, and besides. How could be afraid of something so cute?!

NKL0D.jpg

• Brohoof 1

1. Dying old

2. Losing my love

3. Rejection

Reverse order. I am afraid of getting to old, so I can barely walk and everything gets hard. I would prefer to die happy and young.

I do not have a special somepony right now, but I am really afraid of losing that person when I find it.

And the last thing is my top fear currently. Deep psychological reasons.

You could always giggle at the ghosties! Pinkie pie's method works wonders, and besides. How could be afraid of something so cute?!

I'm not gonna check the pic out because I'm pretty sure that there's a nice, big spider there; nevertheless, your comment was spot on XD

brohoof for you XD

• Brohoof 1

Why hasn't anyone got these?

1) Scary Video Games (Like Amnesia: The Dark Descent and SCP: Containment Breach) 

2) Scary Movies (Like Quarantine Zone and SAW 3D)

3) Scary Stuff (Obvious)

oh, I LOVED Amnesia! indeed, I was scared by it, and that's actually the reason I loved it so much; I didn't include horror movies and horror video games in my list because, to some extent, I enjoy being scared by them, it's exciting XD

oh, I LOVED Amnesia! indeed, I was scared by it, and that's actually the reason I loved it so much; I didn't include horror movies and horror video games in my list because, to some extent, I enjoy being scared by them, it's exciting XD

Gotta try SCP: Containment Breach. Not as scary but it shocked me so much I threw my mouse at the wall. Anyway I'm gonna stop clogging this place with posts.

Ooo, almost forgot. This thing chases you in SCP: CB:

34JeK.jpg

Edited by Blinding Light
  • Brohoof 1