Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

My top three?

1. Heights. It's not as bad as it used to be, but I still get vertigo....

2. Severe storms, mainly hurricanes. I had to use all my cunning after Hurricane Ike, back when I lived near the coast to make shit work, power cellphones so we can have communication,we had food that needed to be cooked before it went bad so I need to make due with what I had at hoof to make a pop can stove, which worked. Since then, I always kept some sort of backup battery system so I charge one of my phones to have some sort of communication.

3. Lemons. They're evil. I just know it.

I used to be afraid of driving in severe weather, but now I get a thrill from it.

In no particular order:

1. Elevators

Those things are evil, I'm telling you. I ALWAYS use the escalator if possible, if not I take the stairs.

2. Giving speeches

Even though I totally freak out just before the speech, I can still deliver a decent presentation. Usually.

3. Spiders

I don't mind having a snake around my neck, but when it comes to spiders...

tumblr_lrapl53aRW1r0z1wao1_250.gif

Edited by CloudsdaleCompanion
  • Brohoof 2

In no particular order:

1. Elevators

Those things are evil, I'm telling you. I ALWAYS use the escalator if possible, if not I take the stairs.

2. Giving speeches

Even though I totally freak out just before the speech, I can still deliver a decent presentation. Usually.

3. Spiders

I don't mind having a snake around my neck, but when it comes to spiders...

img-1088039-1-tumblr_lrapl53aRW1r0z1wao1

Ditto on the spiders, and would you believe that I have the exact same problem with giving speeches? I didn't think of it, though, as I don't consider it fear per se, more like, I dunno, nervousness? nevertheless, I totally know what you're saying; I don't have a problem with elevators though XD

1. The uncertain future. I'm always worried that my plans won't come true, then my B plan turns out to be a failure as well and I might end up having to kill myself, or something like that.

2. Getting killed in the street, or at school. Whenever I'm outside, I'm always cautious to avoid any mean looking person. I mean who knows? They might try to stab me or hit me in the head because they don't like how I look (or want to rob me of whatever I have)

3. Dying in an End of the World scenario. This would be the worst possible way for me to die, because I'd be really upset in my last moments knowing that it's not just me going. If it was just me I could care less, but there are so many people and other creatures who deserve to live and they would have to go with me too.

1. Being alone. I hate to be on my own. While being around people makes me more shy, I still fear being alone for a long time.

2. Public humiliation. Somebody pointing out one of my flaws in class or something like that. I hate people laughing at me.

3. Accidentally offending one of my celebrity role models. I know what you're thinking, 'Why the hell are you scared of that? They'll never see your tweets/messages!'. I look up to Noodles, Dexter Holland, Greg K and Pete Parada ( All 4 are from The Offspring) and I've spoken to Pete once and Noodles a few times via Twitter. I'm always scared I'll say something that offends them so I have to read through my tweets at least 5 times before I send them.

In no particular order:

1. Elevators

I used to be afraid of them until my dunno who (My grandma's sister) [R.I.P.] pushed me into the elevator when I was 5. (she used to joke around with me all the time) And she actually made me overcome my fear or them so much that I've acutally developed a "fetish" for elevators in my early school years. I loved watching them move around and their door open and close. Same thing with buses. I used to cry when I had to get on them when I was 3, and later I started loving them! :lol:

1. Never seeing life every again.. basically, death.. It's a scary thought. I love the world too much to think about it, even though it will happen one day. I'm not exactly ready for the day, though.

2. social activities. I'm very anti-social towards people who aren't close friends. Usually I get upset when someone I don't know good enough sits beside me. I'm just not comfortable around 'strangers' in real life.

3. being judged.. I've never liked being judged, even if I will be criticized one day. I take criticism heavily and become very distant from others.

1: The abyss.

I think it speaks for itself.

2: Weird ass fishes.

hairy-angler-fish.jpg.png

Nopesomeonesaveme.jpeg

3: Mythical creatures.

Call me a chicken, but i fucking hate the thought about something huge being under you while you are swiming.

Megalodon or Kraken, i don't give a crap.

megalodon-out-of-blue.jpeg

1. Old buildings. I have a fear of anything paranormal. It's not like I don't believe in ghosts, it's that I don't WANT them to exist.

2. My future. I'm 16 and I have no idea how I'm going to attain my lifetime goals, and I just generally worry about the world of adult life and stuff.

3. I don't really have a third one.

killing them is out of the question, just because they're yucky and creepy doesn't mean the have to die

my system is the following:

I use a lid from one of those blank CD packs, that round thing, you can pretty much fit anything under it; I also use a book, but it has to be light, thin and it must produce a firm surface, therefore it mustn't bend

I use them to entrap spiders under and then I release them in my front yard, saying "have a safe life, mr. spider, but don't come in my house again, or else!"

well, ok, I don't say that XD

I died here.

You could always giggle at the ghosties! Pinkie pie's method works wonders, and besides. How could be afraid of something so cute?!

img-1087915-1-NKL0D.jpg

But then I died more here.

Gotta try SCP: Containment Breach. Not as scary but it shocked me so much I threw my mouse at the wall. Anyway I'm gonna stop clogging this place with posts.

Ooo, almost forgot. This thing chases you in SCP: CB:

img-1087965-1-34JeK.jpg

Then I died the most here.

Well played sirs, well played indeed. I am successfully dead, your comments were just too much, I died laughing too hard.

3. Being alone - I don't have many friends. I worry that one day I will lose the friends that I have like I lost the ones I used to have in school.

2. Small spaces - The idea of being trapped in a tunnel underground somewhere like in the movie The Descent just scared the living crap outta me.

1. Spontaneous things - I can't stand things that aren't planned.

• Brohoof 1

1: Bee's.  I can handle snakes, spiders, and all other creepy crawlies but if it flys and has a stinger Im outa there!

2: Open water.  Im fine in a pool but if i cant tell whats in the water, like in oceans, lakes, ect, than that is a no go.

3:Fire works.  I know this sounds crazy and I used to LOVE fireworks however, after my combat experiences in Iraq and Afghanistan those loud sudden noises just freak me out.

• Brohoof 1

Well I'm not really scared of any sort of animals, or things

I have Oneirophobia which is a fear of dreams

I had gotten it after I had some really messed up dreams

I don't wanna get too deep into them because they are quite disturbing

I also find open spaces not scary but more uncomfortable

It's a little bit complicated but let me see if I can explain it well enough

I can't get scared of open spaces in public

Or anything that I'm familiar with

Like if I were sailing on the ocean, then I'd be fine

Since I know that it's water and I'm on a boat

But if I were to be placed into some wide open space

That I'm not familiar with then I'll get uncomfortable

Or Kenophobia triggering backgrounds in video games

They don't scare me but they just don't make me feel too good

The last and final thing is having a fear of what I don't know

I always wanna know as much as I can, if someone hates me or is angry at me

And he/she doesn't tell me why then I'll get freaked out about it

And that probably explains why most horror games and movies don't scare me

Since they always tend to revolve around the same familiar thing

(A monster is chasing you, someone is watching you, there's an axe murderer chasing you etc.)

• Brohoof 1

1.Getting low notes on school.Specially after those nasty nightmares.Despite the fact that i'm very smart and always have good notes,that doesn't stop me from feeling fear.

2.Animal Corpses.Dead animal bodies look so grotesque,laying there,lifeless.It makes me shudder,specially if they're crawling with scavenger creatures like worms,insects and others.

3.Static electricity.I don't like it.The sensation makes me feel pain and has creeped me a lot since i was a child.I don't understand how some people can like it.

Well,those are my worst fears.The second one is kinda ironic though,since i love animals but seeing them dead,lifeless,slowly rotting...oh god...

Sorry if my fears are kinda ridiculous.I think i will get rid of them sometime in the future...except for electricity

Edited by Dino-Mario
  • Brohoof 1

There are only 3 things that truly terrify me:

1.) Heights

2.) Enclosed Spaces

3.) Open Water (Oceans and seas and such)

There are other things that scare me, but these are the major ones that effect my life on a regular basis. They terrify me to no end. I am so scared of these three things, I get scared just coming near them in video games. Falling from a high place in a game, I get scared. Crawling through a tight spot, get scared. Go near water and I almost can't do it.

• Brohoof 1

2. Governments sticking noses to internet and your life even more than they are now. I'm talking full internet control and watching your every step even in your own home. One may call that paranoia, but we are not -that- far from it, actually.

You're right. One may call that paranoia... A more perceptive might instead call it SOPA... I agree with you completely bro, I can relate that with my fear of being hunted.

Hm. Good question.

My first fear would probably associated with heights. I had an accident when I was younger. I actually fell down an up escalator. So not cool. Ever since then I've had this thing about falling down things.

Secondly fear is something silly. I actually have a phone phobia. I freaking hate.. hate.. phones. I despise calling people. I actually get upset and sick to my stomach when I have to make a phone call. And if I am receiving a call, if I don't know the number than I refuse to answer it.

Lastly, I'm afraid of what lurks in the dark. It may seem silly. But I believe in the supernatural. I've seen  ghosts before so i'm always afraid.

And now I'll go climb in a whole and hide.

• Brohoof 1

Hm. Good question.

My first fear would probably associated with heights. I had an accident when I was younger. I actually fell down an up escalator. So not cool. Ever since then I've had this thing about falling down things.

Secondly fear is something silly. I actually have a phone phobia. I freaking hate.. hate.. phones. I despise calling people. I actually get upset and sick to my stomach when I have to make a phone call. And if I am receiving a call, if I don't know the number than I refuse to answer it.

Lastly, I'm afraid of what lurks in the dark. It may seem silly. But I believe in the supernatural. I've seen  ghosts before so i'm always afraid.

And now I'll go climb in a whole and hide.

I feel your pain about phones... I hate getting calls at the WORST of times... I hate that they wake me up... They also get lost constantly. It makes me wonder when I place my phone on my bed and I leave the room. It's gone... >_> on the floor or something. They also cost a fortune... >_<  I also don't like talking on phones because well... Shyness I guess. xD

I feel your pain about phones... I hate getting calls at the WORST of times... I hate that they wake me up... They also get lost constantly. It makes me wonder when I place my phone on my bed and I leave the room. It's gone... >_> on the floor or something. They also cost a fortune... >_<  I also don't like talking on phones because well... Shyness I guess. xD

I have this thing where I'm terrified I'll forget what I say or stumble over my words. Recently I had to call to find a doctor. Right before I called a number I rehearsed what I said over and over again. It was hell. @_@

1: hurting someone i love or care about a lot...

2: lose all my friends and become lonely :c

3: dark areas.. i can easily become really paranoid, so my mind is pranking me by saying there's bad stuff in the dark.

• Brohoof 1

You're right. One may call that paranoia... A more perceptive might instead call it SOPA... I agree with you completely bro, I can relate that with my fear of being hunted.

"Hey, you remember privacy? That thing people of old used to have."

I know it sounds stupid, but I really fear that. It's not that I'm hiding some terrible secret, it's just that I like my privacy. I want to have some degree of privacy wherever I am, and when it comes to my home and computer (or any data storage device) I expect and want complete privacy.

"Let's watch this person, the evidence suggests he is doing this very wrong thing." seems to be replaced by "Let's watch everyone to see if they do something wrong!". Possibility for police to scan trough mails, data, even your HDD and stick a camera to your window and all without any suspicion or a court order? We're all so fucked, and it's not even their final form.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure, To be honest.

Most big fears I did have I've more or less reconciled.

The old three were

1.Death.

2. Depression

3. Not being able to do something I loved.

New three.

1. Winged Spiders. (bad nightmare)

2. A life without creativity.

3. No Internet.

My brain is a strange place. I go from Big fears to fearing flying spiders and no internet.

Airplanes- If I had the chance, I would fly in a helicopter. I would go to the top of a high up building. Heck, I would probably even go to space. But flying in an airplane? No way.

Ants- Yes, ants. Don't ask. They just scare the crap out of me.

Being Ignored/Rejection- Theres something about people not listening to you when they can hear you bothers me. It makes me feel like I don't exist.

• Brohoof 1