Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your darkest fears

Johny Farenheit

The only phobia that I can think of right now is Spheksophobia, a fear of wasps.

In general, I am moderately scared of any loud flying insect(Read: ONLY loud ones, butterflies and moths aren't loud, they're cute. :wub:), but wasps I'm especially afraid of. I'm not sure what caused this fear, I can't remember a time I've been stung by one. Perhaps it's just their appearance...

post-3869-0-28261200-1345518866_thumb.jpg

OH MY CELESTIA EVERYPONY RUN FOR YOUR LIFE AGGGHHHHHH!!1!

*Jumps out window*

*Pokes head back in window*

Except for bumble bees, they're pretty cute for some reason.

post-3869-0-14564000-1345519131_thumb.jpg

Ain't he cute? :wub: I think it's the fur.

Ain't that weird? I'm scared sh*cough*less of wasps, but not of bumble bees, even though bees are very identical to wasps.

Perhaps it's the fact that when a wasp stings, it can sting multiple times and can get away with it. And when a bumble bee stings, they can only do it once, and if they do, they die. :(

OR... perhaps It's because I haven't had a bee fly in my face yet while it's wings scream, "HI! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

Hmm... Let's find out! *Lets go of window and runs at random bee nest* LEERROOOYYY

Edited by Crepuscule
  • Brohoof 1

(looky a big post)

My biggest fear...

is...

the unknown.

Not knowing what is going to happen.

Not knowing if what i decide will be good or bad.

Not knowing what the outcome will be.

Not knowing whats there.

Not knowing whats on the otherside.

Not knowing whats waiting for me.

Not knowing... if i will regret it.

When i'm in a situation, my mind, it always fear the worst possible outcome, be it something i don't want to happen, or be it something no one wants to happen. My mind can and quite possibly will consider it. Its cuz i don't know what will happen. i wish i knew. I guess thats why i'm indecisive. Cuz i always have to think before i decide on something. cuz at first idk what the outcome may be. what if its bad, what if i made a terrible decision? what if it has terrible affects? Sure i would think of the good outcome as well, but that negative outcome will still be in my head. I guess i could i aso be over exagerating the sitation... but u never know. I guess i'm like Twilight. If i was put in the same situation as her in Lesson Zero, i would be acting like her to some extent... maybe not going insane... (more insane then i already am that is...) but thinking i would get in serious trouble for something small.

Its just cuz i don't know what will happen ... and i... i don't want to REGRET IT!! ... i hate regret... is there i fear for regret? *sigh* i have always made choices in my life that i regret still to this day... and i don't want that to happen. I want to know what will happen. i want to know my furture... is it bad... or bright? i don't want anything i will regret happening...

But it seems only God knows my fate. And i just have to pray... i don't screw it up.

Oh look i rambeled on again. Ah well, Good day (or night) everyone.

I fear that if i mess up my friends wont like me anymore

I get scared when i wake up at 3 in the morning and my room is so dark i cant see anything and i wonder what woke me up

I always get really scared before a wrestling match because im scared that if i lose my teamates will be disgusted at me

I dont know if this counts as a fear, but when you are at a party, that moment when you talk a girl into going upstairs into one of the empty bedrooms and there is that 5 second awkward moment when you look at each other and you dont know if its gonna happen or not and the feeling in your stomach is almost like fear.

Not that it is the best idea to post ones biggest fear on a public forum, but beyond all faith, beyond all everything, my greatest possibly rational/possibly irrational fear is oblivion.

I do not fear death persay -- just that tiny possibility that nothing is on the other side -- or that something greater than normal death could put me in that non-place.

As sad as it is, I'm really scared of all human interaction. It even distresses me a bit just to post stuff on these forums. Sometimes though you've just got to suck it up and face your fears. Bravery isn't being fearless, its being afraid and acting anyway.

I'm also afraid of spiders, but most people are afraid of those.

Based on these two fears, by biggest nightmare would probably be me stuck in a crowded nightclub filled 50% with strangers and 50% with giant spiders. :(

• Brohoof 1

My biggest fear? Humanity itself.

I fear that one day our own barbaric nature will inevitably consume us. Our society is driven by fear, greed and pride. We overlook love, compassion and kinship.

Our greed will eventually be our undoing, not some big damn disaster. In the end, our downfall will be caused by our selfish nature, and we will have nobody to blame but ourselves. It scared the hell out of me.

Oh, and spiders. Dem Fuckers be scary!

• Brohoof 1

For me my biggest fear is snakes. I cannot look at them, I cannot think about them and I cannot do anything to do with snakes. It just scares me so much that I just freeze up. Stupid animals... :(

The supernatural. Anything to do with that just gives me the creeps, one of my main fears is Slenderman (if you have heard of him, which I expect you have).

And I always have to sleep facing a window, otherwise I feel as if something is behind me...

Edited by Lanzuis

The supernatural. Anything to do with that just gives me the creeps, one of my main fears is Slenderman (if you have heard of him, which I expect you have).

And I always have to sleep facing a window, otherwise I feel as if something is behind me...

Aren't you afraid someone will look back at you through the window? That sounds like something that you would fear considering what you posted...

Aren't you afraid someone will look back at you through the window? That sounds like something that you would fear considering what you posted...

Yes, I guess, but I would rather know if there is something than not. ^_^

Guys, what's the big deal about dying? Being afraid of living seems like a more appropriate thing to do, and I doubt that many people do that.

Personally I'm afraid of screwing stuff up in the end after giving a lot of effort. People interrupting me when I'm working with power tools or chemicals makes me jumpy. Somewhat afraid of heights, but would love to go parachuting. And just two words: public embarrassment.

OR... perhaps It's because I haven't had a bee fly in my face yet while it's wings scream, "HI! I'M GOING TO MURDER YOU!"

I've found something personally for you, I'll just leave it here http://favim.com/image/37240/ Edited by Mrhnhrm

To be honest not much scares me, the one thing i guess would be the fear of NOT dying at some point, cause in my eyes being immortal would be a curse....that said i found the fountain of youth..$10 a swim

phobias:

death, darkness (dark places), haighs, being alone and dolls (not plushies)

things that scare me:

that feel when someone looking at you

when someone walking behind me

things that can kill me

big spiders

snakes

silance

noices in the silance (like foot steps)

mirrors (im not scared of mirrors, i just scared to look at them, and not because im ugly >.>)

zombies

thats what i remember at the moment ._.

things that can kill me

I honestly don't envy you, and can only pity you. Because, you know, pretty much everything can kill you. E.g. a collar of your garment is a perfect strangling implement, or anything that you eat can happen to obstruct your windpipe. Oh the more you know...

I honestly don't envy you, and can only pity you. Because, you know, pretty much everything can kill you. E.g. a collar of your garment is a perfect strangling implement, or anything that you eat can happen to obstruct your windpipe. Oh the more you know...

let me fix my self, things that likely to kill me ._.

dont be a smarty pants XP

and i forgot ladders in my phobias

let me fix my self, things that likely to kill me ._.

dont be a smarty pants XP

and i forgot ladders in my phobias

באמת? כאילו ליפול מהם?

או שהם ירדפו אחריך באמצע הלילה ואחרי זה יאכלו את המשפחה שלך ואת הכלב שלך ויהרסו את כל שיקר לך?

(really? like falling off of one?

or are you afraid of one chasing you in the middle of the night and then kill your family and dog and ruin everything that is dear to you?)

:3

Edited by RiverBankNut

באמת? כאילו ליפול מהם?

או שהם ירדפו אחריך באמצע הלילה ואחרי זה יאכלו את המשפחה שלך ואת הכלב שלך ויהרסו את כל שיקר לך?

(really? like falling off of one?

or are you afraid of one chasing you in the middle of the night and then kill your family and dog and ruin everything that is dear to you?)

:3

more like, being on them and seeing people on them, it caused cause of a trauma i got when i almost died when one slipped while i was climbing on it :|