Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fimfiction Account Sharing Thread

coolant1

• 9 months later...

I may not get a lot of replies to this topic, but are any of you also on FIMFiction too? If yes, do you just read stories on there or do you write as well?

I have an account there. I write stories, read stories, and often give reviews of stories as well. My name there is Blue_Moon, same as what my name here used to be.

(edited)

I'm on there same username and everything. I'm pretty new but I'm working on a story called Where There is Shadow, and I have a few other ideas rolling in my head that I might write as well.

Hey, would you look at that Blues here!!!

Edited by firesoxs

Hi! Yep, I'm on Fimfiction (There's an odd discrepancy in the capitalization of the name. Knightly says it's Fimfiction, but if you look into the actual tags on the site, it's FIMFiction. Given that Knightly built it, I don't know which is correct.)

I read mostly. I do have one story going there, and eventually there will be more, but I'm not exactly a prolific writer.

Yea I just joined FiMFiction. I'm currently 2 chapters into my first story. My username is the same as it is here. I haven't gotten the chance to read much of other people's works.

@@Shadowlux100,

We already happened to have an identical topic, so your thread has been merged with the older one.

And yes, I do have an account there. I read tons of fics and it's just a handy way to keep track of all of my favorite stories. I'm in the process of writing some things too, but I haven't posted any of them yet. Someday...

Eeeeeeyup I am on there, I have read quite a few fics on there but though I have a ton of ideas for fics I haven't posted any of them yet but I will do so eventually. My first fic is going to talk about what happened to Applejacks parents my second one will be about the child protective services trying to take away Dinky because they falsely assume that she is retarded.

http://www.fimfiction.net/user/EarthbendingProdigy

I have an account but unfortunately it is becoming more and more difficult to pick good story's out of the sea of rubbish. Im not easily offended by anything but some of the things on there are beyond offensive and are nothing more then creepy and disgusting. What a shame :( 

I do and im a grimdark writer 9,575 stories read,27 written,65 followers and the sits only 100% rated piece of horror fiction and the first to feature zalgo the pony and not a zalgofied pony.

Nope, I do have one on fanfiction.net, though. Haven't posted anything on it yet. Is FIMFiction supposed to be better somehow? All I ever hear talk about is FIMFiction.net but never fanfiction.net. I've read a number of fanfics on that site but I can't find any good ones that I haven't read yet so that's why I started writing my own. But I'm really picky when it comes to what I read so that may be part of the problem. :/

(edited)

I too have a FIMfiction account under the same name as I have here. But I only have one short short story there. Its a short Spike/ Rarity story indirectly crossed with call of duty zombies written as a holloween story. *non G.D.*

My incomplete works are only on fanfiction Also under the same name.

I like FIMfiction but I don't go there very often

Edited by Argumedies

• 7 months later...

Hello everyone its a me !!!! Anyways I am currently looking to see if Anypony here has a fimfic account if it is just for reading or if u r possibly a writer.... if u r so intrigued just contact me and let me know :)

-CoolBronyX_OUT_

Hey everyone -- I moved this thread to Sugarcube Corner, as it pertains to the fandom in some way. Please feel free to continue the discussion. :)

Oh, and you can find me on FIMFiction under Thereisnospoon303. A real shocker, I know. :P

• Brohoof 1

I signed up for fimfiction today actually just so become a follower of Pen Stroke because his book Past Sons was so touching. My name there is Bronies Are Cool. (Actually, everything mlp related for me has that name pretty much)

I plan on writing a novel soon, but currently have nothing posted.

I have a Fimfiction under the same name as I have here and I have links in my profile.

I'm trying my hand at a few stories, all cross fiction but I'm no real writer by any stretch of the imagination. But I have been reading some books on how to be a better writer.

One is an short, indirect cross fiction with Call of Duty Zombie games, written as a Halloween story with Spike and Rarity. It is complete.

The other that's still in the works, is a Full cross fiction with Stargate SG1 *just don't ask why I started this *

I had a third that was a Fallout Equestria side *but that didn't end well*

Its a work in progress

I joined a few weeks ago on both the forums and Fimfiction in order to write a fanfic. You can find me with the same username "Kowaiser".

My fic Two Thousand Mirrors only as two chapters as of now, but i only started just recently. BTW, since I'm a newbie writer i need reviews and feedback badly in order to improve.

Also, cool thread, will check on your accounts those who are writing.

Aww, FIMFiction. I used to like going on it a lot a year ago and then I got sick of it. >_> I wrote like, five stories, all of them intentionally terrible, and got some funny comments from a few not very nice people. :P My username there is CloudMistDragon (wouldn't you know) for anyone who cares.