You just got kissed by your favorite pony. What do you do?

Vocal Symphonie

I'd probably stare into space for a few moments processing the fact that a species kissed a completely different species... Then I'd probably make a sarcastic comment and get slapped across the face.

post-14802-0-32139700-1399796916.png

Avatar by the lovely ChibiDashie and Signature by the wonderful Pinkamena Dianne Pie.

(edited)

Well, if I was a pony in Equestria, I'd be the happiest ever. If I was a human here on Earth, I'd grab a knife and start stabbing. Then, I'd bake cupcakes. :)

Edit: I forgot the smile would be Pinkie, which just made the post so much better.

Edited by BruinBrony

l4jXV42.png

(edited)

I don't have a favourite pony so I'll pick Fluttershy. oh my  :blush:  it would be such a nice kiss on my lips.i wouldred faced and be leaking pre

I'll remember it for the rest of my life. i'd wash it off though. like i do with every kiss.

Edited by Shanghai

1zxbprt.jpgbabadumbadum BAH

Classified.

Food for thought though...

They must be genetically different from an animal, given that they are sentient..  Just because they are framed around the concept of a "pony" doesn't mean that they are the "ponies" of earth.

If Derpy kissed me I'd probably turn red and essentially melt into a puddle of pure joy, kiss her back and proceed to spend the next few hours cuddling

• Brohoof 1

When the mob and the press and the whole world tell you to move,
your job is to plant yourself like a tree next to the river of truth, and tell the whole world
"No, you move."

I would ask Coco Pommel "How did you get here?" before saying "Screw it, I'll kiss you back!"  :D

It's better to keep what you've got, than to get rid of it and not have it. ~ Berk. The Trap Door.

First, I would blush, when Rainbow kiss me, then I would kiss her too and say her that I love her

Then we get together, getting married, having kids and after a wonderful life, we die happily

:wub:

• Brohoof 3

Legends never die. Ponies neither.

blogentry-24406-0-80578900-1482254802.png

Rainbow Dash is best pony! Ava made by Pandora^^

I think if that ever happened to me, I'd disregard the fact that it ever happened saying something along the lines of:

*ahem* *clears throat* "well, anyway I'm not sure what I'm going to do later on... Maybe I'll go for a walk. And what are your plans for later on this evening?"

• Brohoof 1

post-26796-0-54896800-1416226304.png

Now with more added tea leaves!

My fantastic signature made by Gone Airbourne

if fluthershy kiss me I wil faint and then wake up an kiss her and give a big hug to her and  ask you want to be  my friend and escape from this universe

• Brohoof 1

Never Give up