What is the latest pony related merchandise you bought?

Apple      Bloom

(edited)

I just ordered myself a custom debit card with a Derpy print on it. <3
It hasn't arrived yet, but here's a sample image of what it's gonna look like.

1798659_202354843304912_1538213335_n.jpg

Edited by Derp My Life
  • Brohoof 2

My mom got me a Pinkie Pie  :wub:

It's one of the ones that come with a mask and crown, but meh, I just took the mask off and didn't use the crown.

Oh, and a MLP coloring book, because I still love coloring books xD

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

The last thing I bought was a 3" brushable Rarity for my Mother-In-Law; she doesn't watch the show but she loves unicorns and the color purple.  When she saw my Rarity, she fell and love with her and said she wanted one; So I'm giving her one as part of her Mother's Day presents... I'm also making her a Rarity themed card which I will post in the art section once it's complete...

Card is posted yay!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/97406-rarity-themed-mothers-day-card-first-pony-project/

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

I have, on Amazon, in my cart Equestria Girls (Blu Ray) and Season 3.. i just cant seem to hit the 'buy' button. i have 2 gift cards for Amazon to spend too xD

Edit: I also wish there was a Chrysalis plushie :/

Edited by Spartan
  • Brohoof 1

Recently got my dog tag binder in the mail. Ordered one back towards the start of the year and I'm glad they finally came out. It's a cute binder.

Also got a few dog tags to go with it. Thankfully, only one duplicate in the lot and that was the Applejack dog tag.

post-26429-0-34461900-1399624860_thumb.jpgpost-26429-0-45660300-1399624997_thumb.jpg

I also got some second hand stuff from eBay and the Goodwill of all places.

Below are a few Pinkie Pies that I recently obtained. One is an ornament, the American Greetings one I believe. The brushable is the early Shine Bright Pinkie Pie and her necklace lights up with a more amber color instead of the red that the Target exclusive variant has. The last Pinkie Pie is from a gift set if I remember correctly. You rarely find molded hair figures using the brushable body, so I'm glad to finally have one on my shelf.

Lastly is a deluxe Princess Cadence that I was able to pick up for a whopping $3. Had to wash and brush her hair though. She shows some wear and is missing accessories, but for that price, I'm not complaining. Also she still works to boot!

No sweetie, today is not your wedding day. That was two seasons ago.

post-26429-0-76228300-1399624825_thumb.jpgpost-26429-0-13599000-1399624812_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

went to Barnes and Noble picked up a funko pop pinkie pie,  also figured I'd take a chance and get a mystery funko box and got super lucky and got one of the three I did yet have ( a glow in the dark derpy)

My parents saw a Rarity board book at the dollar store and bought it for me too! 

I recently bought the 3 remaining Beanie Baby ponies that I needed in order to have all the Mane 6 Beany Babies :) . I bought these three at a different store than the store where I bought the other three. That store, which I now don't live near, didn't have the other 3 in stock at the time. The ones there, though, were only about 8 dollars each, but at this store they were about 15 dollars each, which was kind of dumb, but I don't really have a choice if I want all the Mane 6 since there aren't any other stores nearby that sell them; and I can't just leave it at only 3 of them! So, all in all, I'm very happy about this. Oh, and I also bought a Rainbow Dash mug!! :D

Went out yesterday to pick up some merch to cheer me up. Didn't find the Twilight tin I wanted sadly, Hot Topic seems to be out of pretty much all their pony stuff. That makes me a sad pony...

Anyways, Target and Toys"R"Us had some things that peaked my interest though.

post-26429-0-81547100-1400083002_thumb.jpg

It was a very Rarity day snagging a tin and deck box to add to my collection of MLP themed containers. Also picked up a Rainbow Rocks basic doll of Pinkie Pie which I might add is very adorable and makes a fine addition to the Pinkie Pie shrine... I mean shelf. Washed her hair already, but still need to style it at some point outside of the basic flat look. Target didn't have many of the Fash'ems. All they had left was Fluttershy (already have one) and Princess Twilight Sparkle (which I didn't have yet), so I grabbed one up.

Yes I looked through the holes and yes I have a keen eye. ;)

• Brohoof 2

post-26689-0-82081900-1400177471_thumb.jpg

I finally found one of those blind bag dogtags from Enterplay...

And by one, I mean one, the last in the store.

But it was the Best Princess herself, The Princess of the Night; Luna! So I can wear it proudly!!!

Oh yeah, and I got the Shadow Bolts for my decal and Discord for my tats; both pretty sweet!

• Brohoof 1