Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many of you watch Anime?

Samurshy

Anime?  

126 users have voted

1. 1. Do you watch anime?

• Yes, I WATCH ANIME ALL THE TIME, I am a regular otaku.
    • I watch some anime but I wouldnt consider myself an otaku.
    • I don't watch anime, I only watch ponies.

(edited)

I have recently been getting into anime thanks to a friend he showed me FMA: BH Soul Eater, & Mirai Nikki(Future Diary)- Survival game, FLCL - one of all time favs!

I mean I watched DB,DBZ, & DBGT as a kid so I consider Dragon Ball z to have gotten me into anime to begin with. :)

it vn of umineko is of my second favorite vn the higurashi one is ok but higurashi anime 100x better

Loved Higurashi it was so disturbing :) I loved all the characters in that anime and how everyone of them had a dark side to them. Another anime like that I enjoyed was Elfen Lied. Edited by GoneAirbourne

I'm not a big fan of naruto. Many people are not, in fact. You should try watching a short 13 episode anime, and see if you like it. I suggest the anime called Another. It's a suspense horror (I didn't find it that scary).

I loved Deadman Wonderland, and read all 51 chapters of the manga. But I still love Naruto, Fairy Tail, Bleach, and I am quite the fan of One Piece too. So While I like short anime's I love most all long running anime's too

I've seen a bit of anime many years back. There's only three I remember/enjoy though. Death Note, DBZ and another one called Tenjho Tenge if I remember right. I liked it but the big piss off is that the anime apparently ended after a GIANT ASS flashback and it looked like something badass was gonna happen in the future.

But it didn't. Unfortunately. :(

I have seen some anime... like Chobits, All the Tenchi series, Sailor Moon, Outlaw Star, Serial Experiements Lain, Akira, Ninja Scroll, Gundam Wing, Perfect Blue, Saber M J, Burn up W, but not really much else...

I enjoy it, but I find it hard to take the time to really watch a full series anymore, especially since none of my friends are really into just sitting down and geeking out to anime anymore. Oh well, it's fun from time to time.

Right now I'm not really into anime. I'm really only watching One Piece and Dragon Ball Z (subbed, for the first time). I had a list of other series I was following but I just kind of lost interest, I guess. I'll probably get more into them again, someday.

2009 was the last year that I was REALLY into anime. I watched so many series that year... However, even back then I did not consider myself an 'otaku'. To be honest, I am not a big fan of the anime/manga fandom (as a whole) for various reasons, and I also do not put anime above cartoons so I would never identify myself by an term like that.

My brother's the one that got me into anime, we would watch them together, then when I got my netbook, I started watching them by myself.

So we are off from holiday. I spent most of my time watching anime, i had a 11 hour death note spree it was epic.

P.s in hindsight drinking too much fizzy pop was stupid.

I'm a big anime nut, although it's not the only thing I do/watch. Welcome to the NHK is actually my all time favorite anime, and I've recommended it to a couple otaku I know IRL due to their lack of anything productive in their life.

I much prefer to watch anime over regular shows.

Since i really enjoy that japan can use animation for a assortment of things.

unlike america where animation is reserved for "children" shows or adult humor.

However im not very good in the know of anime to watch it regularly.

Well my -very- first was Pokemon when I was a youngin'. Years later my half cousin left their dvds of Sailor Moon behind after a visit. A few more years later, I got into -bleh- Naruto. After seeing a bunch of people talk about Inuyasha and FMA and Cowboy Bebop on this TLK fanart site, I decided to sacrifice a few hours of sleep to watch them early in the morning when I was in Middle School. I kept waking up earlier and earlier when I found more anime to watch. I was effectively turned into a weeaboo. I even took a Japanese class. I only went to one 'Con though. I think that stage ended when I was around 14? I still enjoy Cowboy Bebop, Trinity Blood and a few others. I recently watched a light shoujo-ai based in Mexico called El Cazador de la Bruja.

Top 10 anime

Digimon Tamers (Because BUCK YOU that's why)

Soul Eater

Death Note

Trigun

Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood

Bleach

DBZ

Black Butler

D Gray Man

Hetalia

Digimon for life! ^.^

Edited by Half-Note
  • Brohoof 2

Teen Titans was made by warner brother thus not anime.

The word anime is the Japanese softening and adaptation of the English word animation into their language. As such, any animated cartoon can be called anime. The Japanese pop/rock duo Puffy AmiYumi was specifically chosen to perform the theme to stress that Teen Titans is indeed anime. The show was dubbed into Japanese, and enjoyed great success in Japan.

I read manga more often than I watch, but I do watch anime sometimes. My brother has given me a lot of suggestions, but I'm mainly into Bleach and Naruto (I just wanna see how it ends because it's gone downhill since forever). I've read a little shy of half of FMA (my favorite before I stopped) and some Death Note.

I have seen Soul Eater, Fullmetal alchemist & BH, FLCL, Higurashi no koro ni, Elfen Lied , Mirai Nikki (Future Diary), Another, DBZ, Rosario+Vampire, & The familiar of zero. All great anime, just recently started getting into it because of a friend of mine loved Soul Eater :)

• 2 years later...

I've been watching a lot of Naruto Shippuden and I even read the manga to finish up with it. I'm a big Naruto and Fullmetal Alchemist fan. Dragonball Z is pretty good too. All of those are my childhood shows. :D

I used to watch Pokemon and Yu Ghi Oh when i was a kid. Anime's never done it for me, it rarely holds my attention and i personally find the art style unappealing. 

• Brohoof 1

Well I watched alot of anime growing up, you know like Pokemon, Digimon, MS Gundam, GXP, Big One, Inuyasha, Rurouni Kenshin, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yugioh, Zoids, Hamtaro, Knights of The Zodiac, Ronin Warriors etc. (And I still love all those *Squeals*) and I'am still an anime geek, now and forever!