Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Any special guests you would like to see in S3?

Teh Boi

I want to see Weird Al Yankovic. He's a long time unconfirmed brony, a hilarious guy, talented, and just generally awesome. I'd love to see him as a main character for an episode, just imagine the madness he and Pinkie could get into! :lol:

• Brohoof 1

If she hasn't already spoken something on the show (and I don't think she has) I'd certainly like to see June Foray do a small voice-over. She would definitely complete a link between MLP:FiM and the classic cartoons of the past.

For that matter, hasn't Season 3 already been planned out? It sounded like they got all the voice actors that they needed for that season.

(edited)

I would like to see Vic Mignogna voice a charter. I have no idea what kind of charter he would be, but it would be fun to hear him. WIth the energy he gives in animes I think he would be great on this show.

Also Vic can sing very well. So it would be cool to here him sing.

Edited by pinkiefan1287

I think it would be so funny to have Ozzy say a line or two. Imagine his voice coming out of a technicolor pony. I honestly couldn't.

Either him or Weird Al. That would be so hilarious.

• Brohoof 2

Two people come to mind. Deadmau5 and Seth Green. Deadmau5 could guest star in a Vinyl Scratch episode where he plays a rival dj against Vinyl Scratch. Seth Green could star in an episode where Big Mac talks to Smarty Pants and Seth would play Smarty Pants.

(edited)

Seth Green. I'm totally in love with him and I think he'd make a great sort of gag character like Joker in Mass Effect. Minus the dirty parts of course.

Lemme think of more :3

Edited by PinkieDaShy.avi

I think it would be so funny to have Ozzy say a line or two. Imagine his voice coming out of a technicolor pony.

A million times YES! Complete with round, red-tinted glasses and a big cup of Ponybucks coffee. He'd mutter a few unintelligible words, and some mare would look at him in horror and cover her filly's eyes.
  • Brohoof 1

Patrick Stewart

John DiMaggio(he's on Pound Puppies so why not FiM too)

Charlie Sheen

Betty White

Neil Patrick Harris

Regis Philbin

Chris Sabat(the guy who voiced Vegeta in DBZ)

Seth Green

Jennifer Hale

I want to see a Starswirl the Bearded episode where he is voiced by...Christopher Lloyd! He'd have to be overly dramatic and haggard, like his performance as Rasputin in Anastasia.

Actually, I think Ian McKellen should voice Starswirl the Bearded, the awesomeness could not be measured if that happened. :blink:
  • Brohoof 1

Patrick Stewart

John DiMaggio(he's on Pound Puppies so why not FiM too)

Charlie Sheen

Betty White

Neil Patrick Harris

Regis Philbin

Chris Sabat(the guy who voiced Vegeta in DBZ)

Seth Green

Jennifer Hale

Nice. Betty White would be awesome as a rival character in a Granny Smith plot line.

John DiMaggio would be great as Rainbow Dash's brother...just as brash and insensitive as her, too!

• Brohoof 1

The gal who voiced Arielle in the Little Mermaid movie. I love her voice. She doesn't have to be a sea pony...

and the Guy who played Jafar in Aladin....great voice for a villainous unicorn mage.

Tim minchin would be a baws pony on the piano, maybe as a background pony playing but you can hear him singing xD

Whoever voiced Spiderman in the 60's Spiderman (If he's still alive)

If not the person who voiced GlaDOS or Wheatly.

I think Lauren Faust should be one of the special guests for the next season (or for any upcoming season). Mainly because she is the reason why the show is so awesome now and enjoyed by thousands if not millions of people. Other than her, I would enjoy it if The Beatles were ponified in an episode.

|--(0)--|

techno915

Steven Tyler

Chris Cornell

Matt Bellamy

Daniel Craig

Tobey Maguire

Ian McKellen

Robert Downey Jr

Just to name a few.

Edited by Waplon

Peter Cullen (Hasbro crossover for maximum product placement?)

Ditto on Mark Hamill. Maybe as a villain?

It'd be pretty cool if some famous bronies got cameos. I like the idea of Deadmau5 being in an episode with Vinyl Scratch.

It'd be funny to see Alan Young on the show. He was the human star of the fiftys TV show Mr. Ed, which featured a talking horse.

Alan Young was also Scrooge McDuck! He was the best part of Ducktales. He also played the Time Traveler's friend David Filby in the original "The Time Machine".

Call me crazy, but my sister's a huge PeeWee Herman fan, and we discussed both shows, and how Paul Reubens worked with a lot of people from MLP:FiM..

I think it would be pretty damn hilarious to have him on the show. (perhaps a as a certain grown-up Pheonix? :3) My sister showed me all his movies and a couple of episodes from his show... And Paul Reubens himself is a pretty good voice actor too, he was even on Chowder! I also met the guy, and I have a lot of respect for him despite the whole thing that happened with him. He really gave children's television a great running start, and plenty of things he came up with on PeeWee's Playhouse are reused in children's television today.

Going a bit off-topic but man, tha'd be awesome.

Tim Curry... tha'd be great too. XD

Emma Watson as Twilight's cousin or something (Nobody mentioned her brother until the end of season 2 so why not! Plus she has expirience playing a character who knows magic, Hermione). The bronies on sites like 4chan, 9gag, and Funnyjunk would go nuts over that. :lol: