Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Post your unpopular opinions

Lord Theoretical

Most modern games are way too repetitive/unoriginal

Reality tv shows are overrated

Smart cars are not smart

Facebook is annoying

Texting is dumb

I don't mean to burst your bubble here partner but there are quite a few people who agree on a good chunk of all of this

as for my unpopular opinion...

Hmm...

I still think DanceDanceRevolution is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any of the more modern dance games like Dance Central or Just Dance

Edited by ~ds8~
  • Brohoof 3

I don't mean to burst your bubble here partner but there are quite a few people who agree on a good chunk of all of this

as for my unpopular opinion...

Hmm...

I still think DanceDanceRevolution is >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>any os the more modern dance games like Dance Central or Just Dance

The people I know would disagree with the things I stated above trust me :P! The people here on these forums know awesome stuff and *great* minds think alike.

• Brohoof 1

so that I could actually have friends IRL

I know that feel.

But still, we are your friends. We are real people. ;~;

That start over part kind of hurt though.  .-.

Anyways...I would like to say something that will probably get me a lot of hate...I don't like Deadmau5.

His songs drag on too long, and his music sounds boring in my opinion.

• Brohoof 1

That 4 gigs is enough for most gaming PC's.....Ok that one isn't actually that good even tho i have had a mofo be all 8 gigs min....ok im sorry i will get a better one and come back.

I hate homosexuals

I hate Adventure Time

I hate people who hate cloppers

I hate Minecraft

I hate websites with a 13+ age limit

I think "Cupcakes" was one of the greatest stories I've ever read

I hate athiests 

I actually like school

I hate Micthemicrophone

I like rap music

I LOVE dubstep 

I think Supermariologan is the funniest person on YouTube

I hate Tobuscus

I hate chocolate

I hate Applejack

Edited by Dreamsofmutilation
  • Brohoof 3

I never liked disney

I only text close friends and family and I rarely do it

Partying is boring (sorry Pinkie Pie)

I liked Minecraft before it was mainstream

Many Hipsters don't deserve the hate they recieve

Guitar Hero is dumb

Skylanders or anything related to it is really dumb

I like Dubstep, but I'm not obsessed with it

I am neutral towards cloppers

I actually like borderline NSFW material, and some NSFW material, but not sexually

Neither of the genders attract me

I don't like fast food restaurants, I get sick every time I eat at one

• Brohoof 1

I am against straight marriage...  I believe that marriage should not be recognized on a legal level and only on a spiritual level.  There should be no tax or other benefits for it.

That's the part that I brohoofed for. I refuse to get political married or government married. Also, married people shouldn't ge given special tax breaks, that is discrimination against single/unmarried people and suggesting that single people don't contribute to the economy as much and should be taxed more.

I actually really like Arby 'n' the Chief, especially the later ones. The concept of a story rather than individual sketches is great.  :)

I also think that, considering war is a part of human nature, we need Aliens to attack us or something crazy (I don't think they exist in the mainstream sense. If they are out there, then they're probably just basic organisms.), and then we can stop fighting amongst ourselves. If humanity as a whole has a common enemy, then we don't need to fight each other.  :ph34r:

Some of my unpopular opinions include:

Fox news is basically THE Conservative Media channel.

MSNBC is THE Liberal Media channel

The most unbaised is C-SPAN

For what he's in and given the circumstances, Obama isn't actually doing a half bad job considering that neither wants to compromise.

I hate the new YT Layout.

Chrome sucks because they refuse to support W3C into the browser.

Apple products suck because you can't really customize/build them. You get what they give you, end of story.

PC > Mac

• Brohoof 2

img-1034311-1-tumblr_mffx46OCoC1r05905o1

This isn't cute at all. I don't know, maybe something wrong with me, but I find it rather repulsive. All those memes irritates me telling me that is cute... <_<

*GASP* How can you not find that ADORABLE!!??.....maybe its the food on her face that repulses you, and if that was a real baby i would be all "ew messy face back away lil baby mofo" BUT that pic......Adorable....i have no clue what that meme is.

• Brohoof 1

I feel Nintendo is bad now, they rarely make good games anymore mostly only casual friendly games, I feel Valve is the Nintendo of today  .

I thought that Super Mario Galaxy was amazing Executed, as was its sequel. I remember both of those games being EXTREMELY hard in certain aspects.

Edited by SOUP

img-1034311-1-tumblr_mffx46OCoC1r05905o1

This isn't cute at all. I don't know, maybe something wrong with me, but I find it rather repulsive. All those memes irritates me telling me that is cute... <_<

lol I know that feel. When I first saw the baby designs in Mare Do Well I was absolutely mortified. It took me until Baby Cakes and Apple Family Reunion to actually warm up to them

• Brohoof 1

I thought that Super Mario Galaxy was amazing Executed, as was its sequel. I remember both of those games being EXTREMELY hard in certain aspects.

Oh I agree, super mario galaxy was amazing (though imo the sequel not so much), I'm talking about recently with the wii u and 3ds

Edited by Crazy Misty

- I think Youtubers (Not the ones that post content, the ones that just comment on videos) are the scum of the internet. 

- I dislike people who use the word hate so loosely. Most of you in this thread have no idea how powerful hate is or just don't care. 

- I think rap music is a waste of time and requires no education to do. 

- Even though I'm a brony and always will be I think bronies are just as bad as trolls on the internet. Most bronies don't understand when they're taking the love they have for My Little Pony to an unhealthy extreme.  <_<

- People who don't know how or don't try to socialize with me when I try to start a conversation anger me. 

- Constant weakness angers me. Even though I like Fluttershy her cowardly personality can get ponies killed if MLP wasn't directed toward a young audience. It's one thing to be terrified but to do it constantly is weak and pathetic. Despite all that I have a soft spot for the weak and go out of my way to help them.

- I dislike people who post videos on youtube of themselves complaining for seven minutes. It's pathetic because usually what's being said in the video has no set goal and revolves around hate. 

- I dislike folks who butcher the English language. Words are beautiful and powerful so learn how to spell please. 

- I don't consider most Dubstep to be music. 

- I dislike anything mainstream and dislike mainstream people.

- I dislike people who are easily offended.

Edited by Mighty E.
  • Brohoof 2