Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming So what kind of games do you like to play?

Nanodrive

I'm kind of an all-around gamer... I like fun racing games like Mario, RPGs like Final Fantasy, Action/Adventure like Zelda, and some MMOs as well... But I could NEVER get into WoW, no matter what... Not much of a WoW person anyways though, so yeah... And I only play one FPS game, and it's F2P: Team Fortress 2. Although I never played any Elder Scrolls games, I was considering giving Oblivion and/or Skyrim a try, thanks to me having access to Gamefly...

Currently though, I am pretty much wrapped up in Disgaea, I got Afternoon of Darkness on my PSP, so yeah ^^

The genres of games that I like to play are Strategy, FPS, and RPG's. Some of these games include Doom, Quake, Team Fortress 2, Disciples, Heroes of Migh and Magic and so forth.

Animal Crossing, The Sims, The Legend of Zelda, Mario (especially the RPG games and the Kart series but I do enjoy the platformers, just not as much), and main Pokemon games are primarily what I play.

Im an all round gamer, but i like fantasy and action best. Warhammer 40k: Space Marine's probaly one of my most favourite games :wub: I used to play WoW, but Blizzard bled me dry on that front...

lol why :P

gosh havent herd the name magic in like, forever..

Well, I dunno... It just didn't seem to appeal to me before, even though I tried it twice during the demo periods :/ Just... Didn't really get into the gameplay... But maybe it was because I only had a touchpad and the integrated keyboard on a laptop to work off of... Who knows...

Didn't really get into the gameplay

dont blame you, wow's been drowned down from its former glory, beginning that game is very tedious and most true action and fun is End game. So no sweat!

I like a good game, any genre (except party games, I hate Mario Party and anything like it); right now I play a lot of Team Fortress 2, I've logged bout 620 hours in it. If it's unique, I'll try it pretty much.

Loads of different stuff really. Some of my favourites are Mass Effect, The Elder Scrolls, Halo and Assassin's Creed.

I dip in and out of various MMOs as well, I pretty much only play them as long as I have friends playing them.

I never kept up with the video game technology, only when a PS3 or an xbox 360 was around to play. Ive played COD, GTA, Dead Space :( , Metal Gear Solid, and even a couple quests on Oblivion. But I only own a SUPER NINTENDO :P and I play link to the past, super metroid, super mario world, super mario 1, super mario 2, Super mario the lost levels, and of course super mario 3! My bro has a wii but since im not to keen on the controler, I just play wii sports. If I can play a game with a gamecube controller, I will, but he has no games that could require that. I used to own a gamecube and an N64, but I had to sell thoes for some emergency cash one time. :(