Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming So what kind of games do you like to play?

Nanodrive

Rpgs .... no, not the computer- or video-games, but the pen & paper, tabletop ones.

I also enjoy miniature games, specifically skirmish fights, missions, and adventure type ones.

I also enjoy some old 2D platformer-style exploration- and/or action games.

I honestly play just about anything.

it's easier for me to tell you what I don't play.

I don't play Sports games.

I am with Jawmuncher! Except for sports games, I'll play just about anything.

But as for what I am playing right now, I am still playing FFXI, Skyrim, Disgaea 4, and working through the Assassin's Creeds. I love my PS3.

• Brohoof 1

LOOOOOVE RPGS! Thinking of starting my first ever let's play of Chrono Trigger acctually! I've 100%'d the game like 5 times but... back when I was 14. I think a nostalgiagasm LP would be pretty fun.

CHESS!

Well, you didnt say it had to be video games. Yes I play the game of strategy and war, that really is more strategy and not at all war. Im in a chess club i go to every week and am actually preparing for the state championship thats coming up.

But video game wise, i play a lot of rockband, some of strategy games like Age of Mythology, pokemon, sometimes mario, and some other random ones from time to time. Kinda depends on the mood im in.

I play anything and everything.

Except Facebook games and DVD games (you know the ones that are sometimes in the special features of DVDs)

I liked Facebook games for a whole two days, after that they all just kinda blend together and I stopped caring.

Pretty much anything as long as it's good, but my most played games are CoD, Fallout 3 and New Vegas (Fallout 1 is great as well), Garry's Mod, TF2, Portal 1 and 2, Skyrim, and a lot of other stuff. I'm not into MMORPG's though. I just can't get into them.

I play games from pretty much every genre, to be honest. I love linear games, open-ended games, action games, puzzle games, strategy games, first-person 3D games, third-person sidescrollers... Pretty much, if it's well-made I'll play it.

Except for turn-based RPG's and the more complex RTS'. Could never get into those.

I own Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach, C.o.D: Modern Warfare 3, NHL 12, Sonic Generations, and Fable III.

I play Red Dead Redemption, Halo Reach, NHL 12, and Sonic Generations on a common basis.

I like rpgs a lot. I've been playing skyrim non-stop. My favorite are probably platformers and action adventure type games, (ie) Banjo Kazooie/Tooie, Super Mario 64, Crash Bandicoot, Sonic etc) ....anything bright, cartoony and happy basically. :P

• 2 months later...

I love puzzle games. Like Professor Layton.

And RPG's. I want to play all Final Fantasy's, but never had the chance (can't order online and they're always gone in the gamestores :( )

And... sometimes... Horror games (tho it's a big show when I'm screaming and swearing while playing :D) - Soon I'm gonna get Amnesia :wub:

And racing games. Especially with other people unless they're like RD and rub it in your face when you lose. One of the best ones I played was CHOCOBO RACING! :D

And Action adventure whatever games - Like Crash bandicoot, Super Mario..

I like some FPS games, tower defense, RTS, puzzle games. I can enjoy pretty much any game genres. Maybe not sports, but almost anything.. My most played game is TF2 with 640 hours :D