Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

MLP pony jokes and puns

Akaraah

Well I honestly dont think I have any worthwhile puns or pony jokes, because frankly I'm not good at them.

Even if I tried to make any most are pretty cheesy :P.

So I'll have to dash on this one.

... I'm going now...

• Brohoof 1

Silver Spoon is wolfing down cupcakes when Granny Smith sits next to her, and said, "Young filly, don't you know that eating all those cupcakes in one go can make you ill?" Silver replies, "My grandfather lived to be 110 years old!" Granny Smith retorts, "Did he eat lots of junk food all in one go?" Silver answers, "No... but he did mind his own business."

Edited by Chocolate Pegasus
  • Brohoof 1

Jokes and puns, you say? Sweet, I am totally terrible at this, but I want to join in on the fun! I only have one joke though...Oh well, might as well roll with it.

Q: What is Sombra's favorite drink?

A: Crystal Light

anti-jokes here, yay!  :yay:

Why did the chicken cross the road?

- Cause dashie was on the other side.

What has 12 hoofs and sounds like cow?

- Cutie marks Crusaders glued together getting milking cutie marks

Shotgun is located on your left and right, please use them to put these jokes out of their miseries.

• Brohoof 2

Snips and Snails are walking through the Everfree Forest when they notice some tracks on the ground. "Those are bear tracks," stated Snips. Snails contradicts him, "No, those are squirrel tracks." They were still arguing when the train hit them.

(Don't worry, they survived)

Granny Smith has been diagnosed with Alzheimer's. Apple Bloom is grateful for the five Bits she gets for her birthday every week.

Edited by Chocolate Pegasus

It is the start of a new year at Princess Celestia's School For Gifted Unicorns. She is going over the rules, "The female halls are out of bounds for the male students, and likewise the male halls are out of bounds for the female students. Anypony caught breaking this rule will be fined 60 Bits the first time, 130 Bits the second time, and 210 Bits the third time." At this point, one stallion raises his hoof, and asks, "How much for a season ticket?"

Edited by Red Pegasus

Diamond Tiara is walking through the Everfree Forest, when a cockatrice appears! "I'm totally screwed!" exclaims Diamond fearfully, doing her best not to look. She then hears a voice say, "No, you're not screwed yet. Taunt the cockatrice by pulling faces at it." Diamond does so, but this makes the cockatrice mad, so it forces Diamond's eyes open, and stares into them. As Diamond loses feeling of her hooves, then her legs, Scootaloo pops out from a bush, and says in the same voice, "Okay... now you're screwed."

Edited by Red Pegasus

Why is Luna friends with the cows?

Because she needs them to make a cheese moon and START THE NEW LUNAR REPUBLIC ONCE MORE! MWAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! *throws cheese moon at Celestia*

EDIT: Oh my! Did I just write "Why did Luna is friends with the cows" ?

Edited by caramba2654

The CMC decide to prank the Ponyville Market by putting disturbing books next to their wares. An Earth Pony walks into the store and sees a book named Cupcakes. He skims the book, and puts it back.

"Rubbish!" he states, as he goes to buy a cupcake.

Next, a Unicorn walks in and sees a book called Rarity's New Dress. She skims the book, and then puts it back.

"Poppycock!" she says, dismissively, and then goes to buy a dress.

Finally, a Pegasus walks in and sees a book labeled Rainbow Factory. She skims the book, and then puts in back.

"Like anyone would ever do that to a pony!" she proclaims, and then goes go buy glue.

Bonus:

Q: Who built the Crystal Empire?

A: Heisenbuck.

Applejack: Did you break the window, Applebloom? Look me square in the eye and tell me!

Applebloom: I can't, Applejack.

AJ: And why not?

Applebloom: Your eyes ain't square.

Spike: What do you get when you cross an Ursa Minor with a Manticore?

Twilight: I don't know.

Spike: I don't know either...but when it talks, I listen.

Fluttershy: I heard Rainbow Dash was fooling with fireworks and they blew up! Is she okay?

Pinkie: We're still waiting for the last report.

Cheerilee's class is going on a field trip, and using the Friendship Express as transport. Scootaloo is slow boarding, and notices Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle sitting next to Snips, who is at the window seat. Scootaloo asks, "Hey Snips, please may I sit there?" Snips replies, "Sorry Scoots, but I was here first." Not willing to give up, Scootaloo asks again. "Aw, come on, pretty please?" Snips replies, "Didn't you hear me the first time? No!" So Scootaloo whispers something into Snips' ear, and he promptly moves. Puzzled, Sweetie Belle asks how Scootaloo got Snips to move. Scootaloo grins, and replies, "I just told him that all the seats that are leaving the station are in the middle row."

• 3 months later...

Anyone remember this joke? It's a joke Twilight would like:

"Why are books delicious things?" -> "Because they're food for thought." (Get it?) :lol: :lol:

You might remember a few more jokes such as this:

"Why did the moron drive the bus off the cliff?" -> "Because he wanted to test the air brakes."

But that "moron joke" doesn't really speak "Pony".

Anybody know any other jokes (including "Knock Knock Jokes", but not cruel or pessimistic jokes) that the Ponies would like (or just sound "Pony")? :D

My class was really trippy today, I fell around 4 times.

I just can't stomach these body jokes.

These plane jokes didn't really take off.

Stephen, spelled with a P. I got Pheven.