Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

movies/tv Favorite Disney Movies

brian577

At the beginning the of this year I began a journey, to watch all 51 Disney animated full length feature films in order. I have just finished the last one. Now I ask you, what are your favorite animated Disney movies?

My personal favorites

The Lion King: I don't think I really have to explain why.

Bolt: This is a personal favorite of mine, and I think it is a criminally underrated movie. This is one of the few Disney films that can make me cry everytime I see it and I am not ashamed to admit that.

Edited by brian577
  • Brohoof 1

my favorite would have to be Beauty and the beast which i have began to love even more as an adult.

i don't count Pixar movies with Disney but the hell with it my favorite Pixar moxie is the Incredible's

Hmmmmmmmmm

Used to watch disney a while ago.

Made my childhood memorable.......

Lets see.

The lion king of course!!!!!! (General awesomness)

Then fantasia (Unforgetable music)

and finally 101 dalmations!!!!!!! (Me and my friend watched this out of boredom recently and loved it. His mom came in halfway through and asked if we were aware that we were 16. we responded by saying "disney is timeless".

This article made me realize that there is still truth to that statement.) ;)

Robin Hood, 101 Dalmations, Fox and the Hound, and The Lion King are the first to pop in my mind. The first three were my favorites as a child (Fox and the Hound always makes me cry), and The Lion King was the first movie I ever went to see by myself. I saw it so many times I probably still have it memorized.

I have to agree that Bolt is amazing but if I counted it as a favorite I'd have to add a bunch more movies to the list too.(like tangled).

• Brohoof 1

Fox and the Hound is classic, I watched it just last week with my girlfriend who had somehow never seen it before. (Of course, she loved it.) I always liked The Emperor's New Groove as well, and A Goofy Movie.

And I must agree with the above, Bolt is awesome. Nobody believes me when I tell them this.

• Brohoof 1

Pirates of the Caribbean. Cause it has pirates. It's also one of the few movies that didn't get worse with more sequels, and it's story is pretty complicated, which is cool.

Since we can include Live Action

Tron Legacy- Hell it's one of my favorite movies of ALL TIME.

As for a cartoon

The Brave Little Toaster - Won't lie this film scared me as a kid, but I just absolutely love it now.

• Brohoof 1

I grew up as a Disney Kid. :lol:

Ok, so Lion King has been mentioned a lot, I don't blame you all I love The Lion King.

I also like Bambi, 101 Dalmations, Lady and the Tramp, Aladdin, Fox and the Hound, Robin hood, The Jungle Book, Lilo and Stitch, Tangled, Princess and the Frog, Tron, Tarzan, Brother Bear, Home on the Range, the animated/original Alice in Wonderland, Hercules, Toy Story, Ratatoullie, A Bug's Life, Monster's Inc....

But I LOVE A Goofy Movie

Had a crush on Max when I was a kid :wub:

Posted Image

Edited by indySkye

I would have to pick Finding Nemo and Monsters Inc.. Monsters Inc. was the first movie I watched in the theater and Finding Nemo has always been a personal favorite of mine. I also love the old Alice in Wonderland.

(edited)

Well I hadn't intended for live action movies to be included but since people are mentioning them. My favorites are probably the Tron movies.

Edited by brian577

Lady and the Tramp and 101 Dalmatians, both classics that I really enjoyed. Lady and the Tramp had a great musical pieces. 101 Dalmatians I loved for the time period and setting.

~~

Glad to see lots of Lion King love! It's my favorite movie. Soo many good memories of playing with my Lion King toys as a kid, and I can probably recite it line for line XD

I also agree that Bolt is pretty underrated - I really liked it. My favorite Pixar movie, though, would have to be Up. It's a really sweet story, and the dogs are hilarious ^-^