Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Sport? Why?

Discord!

Really? I've recently started doing curling at school. I didn't think anyone else here would also do it.

No, I don't play it, I just love watching the sport, so much tension can build up in it, and that you have to get the perfect angle, the perfect amount of force, and that you have to think ahead, makes it like, the chess of physical activities.

Football. I can watch soccer sometimes, but Football is fun to watch, fun to play, and fun to follow.

LOL, I was going to write Football, but reading this as the second post in the thread I realised most people would misunderstand me, so i gotta say SOCCER, even tho hardly anyone calls it that.

Used to love playing tennis, badminton and volleyball

• 2 weeks later...

LOL, I was going to write Football, but reading this as the second post in the thread I realised most people would misunderstand me, so i gotta say SOCCER, even tho hardly anyone calls it that.

Used to love playing tennis, badminton and volleyball

Tennis is for champions.

I tried to play it once, and realised how hard it is.

After a lifetime of indifference I'm starting to enjoy watching (American) football.

What is this I don't even

Welcome to the manly side. We have beer and meat.

All because I happened to stop in for lunch at a sports bar not far from here during a Ducks game last Saturday.

Edited by Zoop

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Video games

But seriously:

Watching: I don't really like watching sports... :/

Playing: table tennis, basketball and badminton

I don't like to watch anything but skiing, diving, swimming and...SPEED WALKING :D (Only during the Olympics though :))

To play? I like swimming, skiing, badminton, and tennis. Not really a team person save for basketball :D Cuz I'm tall :D