Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite Sport? Why?

Discord!

Cricket.

I play cricket on the weekends in competitions, and sometimes with my father. He's a big fan of cricket too. If I had to choose something other than cricket it would be Rugby League. (Australia and England's football).

i do not pratice real sports.. i enjoy shooting my pistol (beretta 98fs) and doing tournament (i've won last year! yeah bull's eye!) i also enjoy racing with karts (and with my car in some place in some country with some cars with something in the motor you should not know... with some guys that you don't know exist.. you understood what i mean.. only closed and old roads btw)

Um... I don't... watch... sports. blush.png

Although I do make exceptions for the Olympics, in which case my favorites are the ones the Americans are in. Because 'MERICA! laugh.png

I don't really play any sports, either. Mostly because I'm not that good at them (perspective: I once caught a ball when some people and I were playing baseball. Everyone stopped in place and just gaped. We nearly stopped playing since the laws of physics clearly no longer applied). I don't have a favorite that I'm good at since, well, that doesn't apply. tongue.png

Edited by Yerserf
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Athletically? I'm built for tennis, but softball is a lot of fun too. Basketball is pretty high stress, though. I really like to run too. And football, if I can receive.

Other than that, I like Indy racing, and hydroplane races. I'll watch NASCAR if Danica Patrick is racing too.

Tennis, no contest. It's a great way for me to relieve stress and blow off some steam, provided I'm not playing like garbage of course >_>. I've played it for about six years overall, with varying seriousness and intensity. It's also the only sport that I follow professionally. I've blown many hours watching highlights of old matches on YouTube, and some matches are truly beautiful.

Badminton has to be my favourite sport. I've just always loved the sport since I first tried it in grade 3 gym. I'd love to play it again someday, perhaps once I get a livelihood I'll get back into it.

Most sports for me are relatively fun to play but not so much to watch, football seems like my kind of sport but the problem is they stop way too dang much for my taste which kind of ruins it for me. For watching the prize goes to wrestling hands down, lots of colorful characters and though some of the dialogue can be a bit corny the matches are very fun to watch especially the high flyers like Kofi Kingston and Rey Mysterio.

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Is masturbation a sport? .__.

It is called Pocket Pool though in some rural areas it is called Chicken Chocking. On a slightly more on topic note, does anyone know where the whole ass grabbing thing in baseball came from?