Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

I'd think my favourite is the cutie mark chronicles. I was absolutely AMAZED at the last roundup though... watched it 6 times in a row and i'm still not tired of it.

Chimmy cherry or Cherry changa? :lol:

Best episode ever: "A dog and pony show" i gained respect for rarity in that episode (episode 19). I like the part when rarity complains about being a prisoner... which is the whole episode pretty much. i also think it relates to slave trafficking pretty well (except that it ends with a happy ending.)

The episode with the turtle was really heartwarming and it really got to me especially since I have a turtle.

The episode with zebralady Zecora was really good and it made me want to take a bubblebath with the girls. I also liked the Zecora's warning...it was so obvious yet noone understood it. Also, Fluttershy's voice was hilarious, not to mention symbolic of the brony community.

Also, my other favorite is the one with Philamena, because it was so dang funny.

There were other episode's I really liked but those three really stick out in my mind.

• 1 month later...

I guess if I had to choose a top 3, it would be these:

1. Dragonshy

2. Green Isn't Your Color

3. Hurricane Fluttershy

Yes, they are all Fluttershy episodes B) (although you can count Green Isn't Your Color as a Rarity episode too, IMO).

• Brohoof 1

Impossible choices are impossible.

But my favorites are:

• Griffon the Brush-Off
  • Bridle Gossip
  • Feeling Pinkie Keen
  • Green Is not your color
  • A Bird in the Hoof
  • Party of One
  • The Last Roundup
  • Read it and Weep
  • A Friend in Deed
  • It's About Time
  • Hurricane Fluttershy
Edited by Jokuc

• 1 month later...

A Friend In Deed is my favorite. I like Cranky and Matilda, I'd like to see them in another episode.

A Canterlot Wedding would definitely be my second choice.

• Brohoof 1

A Friend in Deed is one of my favorites, you just cant watch that episode without smiling, it's just not possible. Also May The Best Pet Win because a: Dash Fluttershy duet and because I feel so bad for the little turtle and was so happy when he won! YAY!

:wub:

• Brohoof 1

*my top 10* 10. Read it and Weep; 9. Over a Barrel; 8. Ponyville Confidential; 7. The Last Roundup; 6. A Dog and Pony Show; 5. Suited For Success; 4. Sweet and Elite; 3. Winter Wrap Up; 2. Lesson Zero; 1. A Canterlot Wedding, parts 1 and 2; honorable mentions: Return of Harmony Parts 1 and 2, A Friend in Deed, Party of One, Best Night Ever, Sisterhooves Social

• Brohoof 1

(I don't really know the episode names, fair warning.) The Winter Wrap Up is pretty great if not only for that amazing song. But I also love Hurricane Fluttershy, and the Nightmare Moon episode. Not to mention The Last Roundup, Hearts and Hooves Day and Lesson Zero. Don't really have a favorite TBH, I love 95% of all MLP episodes.