Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Your Favorite Episode?

AppleShy Sparkle

(edited)

Of season one I would have to say that my favorite episode would have to be Party of One. For many reasons of course. Though my second favorite episode would have to be The Best Night Ever. With Season 2 I have a few favorites for that. The Season Premier stands out because of Discord, and The Season Finale because of it's overall epicness. Though besides these two I would have to say that Hearts Warming Even, Family Appreciation, or A Friend in Deed Day would be on the top of my list.

Edited by Waifles

Not sure I could pick just one, but around the top are "Hurricane Fluttershy", "Winter Wrap-Up", "Dragonshy" and "Hearts and Hooves Day". If I could pick, it would be one of those.

• Brohoof 1

No dout the episode "The Royal Wedding" was the best! :wub:

I nearly cried when they played the song, "My Big Brother Best Friends Forever" :(

• Brohoof 1

Hands down "The Cutie Mark Chronicles" Learning how they all got their cutie marks was just AWESOME!

Agreed. It was really entertaining to learn their backstories. Also, it had filly pinkie pie and fluttershy, therefore making it the cutest episode ever.

Season one have three of the episodes I think are the best in the series: Look Before You Sleep, Feeling Pinkie Keen and Party of the One. Which I like more I truly cannot say.

Oo, oo, oo~

My favorite episode is Friend In Deed. Smile Smile Smile is just so... WIN. And the love story between the mules... Aww. The episode just makes me wish I'd have a friend like Pinkie when I have Cranky days.

A good runner-up is Party of One. Because I relate to PP so much... It kinda almost makes me cry.

And of course, A Canterlot Wedding. I just... love. it. Chrysalis. Cadence. Twilight. Pinkie Pie being awesome. Just. Perfect.

Let's see... I really enjoy the episodes where the ponies just kinda lose their marbles, so Lesson Zero is one of my favorites -- Twi's facial expressions there are A-W-E-S-O-M-E. I also love Party of One (or as RD called it, CrazyTown!) and The Grand Galloping Gala, of course, because of Fluttershy's hysteria xD