Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Where do you want to move?

RBDash

Hmm....I would move back to japan for the culture (and the fact that I was too young to enjoy it to the fullest) either that or hawaii again. Being a previous military child I have been to LOTS of out of country places.

I was also a military child, and I too lived in Hawaii (honalulu) and thought that was a amazing place to live. (I never left the country though.) So I guess I would want to move back to Hawaii. Or Virgina beach, that too was a great place :)
  • Brohoof 1

I'd like to live in Equestria. What that? It's impossible you say? Fine then... I suppose I'd like to live in Australia or New Zealand. Some where down there.

If only it were possible... I think us bronies need to invent a pony-tron. It will turn any human into a pony... For 3 days of course.

Then we construct an exact replica of Equestria.

I wanna stay down in the South. If anything, I want to move deeper into it. I currently live in NC, but I'd like to live in somewhere like Georgia, Alabama, Mississippi, Florida, or even just SC for that matter.

Edited by spas-ticShotty

I would like to move somewhere around my current work office :<

My current house is almost surrounded by screaming babies and old people listening to country music on maximum bass. On the worst day you couldn't even hear yourself crying in despair.

If talking about 'What-If' scenario, I would like to move to somewhere quiet and cool. But I really doubt such place exist in this part of the Earth

My dream home right now would be living in Switzerland, ever since I had gone there a few years ago. I want to move to a small mountain town and live in a nice house. However, if anything I will probably move to the UK instead because I can't speak enough French to live in Switzerland. I might still be able to learn French, but never enough to use it everyday instead of English.

• 6 years later...

I’d like to move to a nearby rural area. I’m already happy living here in north Florida, but not so happy living in the city. :mlp_gag: I also wouldn’t mind moving to rural Kentucky, and I most likely will be in the future for a number of reasons.

• Brohoof 3

New England! I mentioned the NE/Maine in my first post here and my reasons have mostly remained the same. The only differences being that now it is something that might actually happen, that we're thinking New Hampshire (instead of Maine), and that I've changed my career path. Still would like to live in a state that actually values public education, though. And now with an alt-right controlled federal government, getting to a blue state feels so much more needed for various reasons.

If the alt-right maintains their tyrannical rule over America after 2020, I'd certainly say Canada instead. I want to say Southeastern Canada (for climate reasons) but I don't know enough about the Canadian provinces and their political persuasions to make an informed decision. I recall one of the provinces has (or recently has had) an alt-right leader of their own. Maybe it was even more local than a province, but I just don't remember the details.

Not that moving to Canada is practical either way...

I want to move to and live in Canada or a European country. Those places do things differently and arguable better than in the United States.

• Brohoof 2

10 hours ago, Renegade the Unicorn said:

I'd love to move back to my birth state of Texas if I could.

Spoken like a true Texan.

As a Texan... yes, please. I don't care if it gets up to 120 F in the summer. I don't care if winter's basically non-existent. I don't care if it never rains, or if all the grass is dead, or if the dirt is clay, or if it smells like dirt, corn and cow manure. Texas is the place to be.

• 3 weeks later...

I really want to move to either USA, Canada or the Netherlands. Not a lot of opportunities here in my country for work or anything at all really, and I am determined to leave when I can and pursue a better life elsewhere. :P 

Maybe further up north into the Pacific Northwest, or even go into Canada and live in British Columbia. Or maybe back to Taipei, Taiwan. The climate's mostly tolerable, and I won't feel too out of place living in these places. Plus, the Northwest is known for being bike and fairly transit-friendly. 

If I had the money to, I'd love to move back to the rez and possibly buy a piece of land to build my dream home on.  Having a huge garden would be great if I can.  I would just visit other countries when I can but I belong on rez...

Ideally it would be somewhere in solitude or low noise (I.e., not close to urban, but not in the middle of nowhere either), in a forest or even just with somewhere with lots of trees and brush.

City-wise, maybe Colorado, or somewhere mild. Texas where is reside isn’t too bad aside from the hot summers, but it’s somethinf I’d prefer to move away from.

Tricky question. There's a lot of places I'd rather live than where I am now. I wouldn't mind living in a city provided I'd have peace and quiet in my own domicile. My current country would be fine, especially since I speak the language, though a less freezing region would be nice. Europe sounds appealing, but I don't want to be in Britain due to the increasing leanings towards a police state. Australia is in the same boat. US is kinda scary, so that would leave... New Zealand maybe?