Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Tom The Diamond

From what I heard, there will be two Eeveelutions that will be revealed. Don't...trust me on that one, I got that from tumblr.

I was already used to the name Nympheon for this new Eeveelution. I felt it was a good name for it, but Sylveon? It's tempting to make me nickname it Sylvia when I play the game xD. The name is...alright, but I kinda like Nympheon better.

As for the typing, it *was* confirmed to be light, but some are now saying it's either flying or steel-type. Highly doubt it would be steel.

However, I find it incredibly adorable btw! ^__^

Posting so I can see the video when I get home...

Im doubting a new type though. Simply because the most recent type is Dragon, which has been around for 3(?) generations.

A flying type would make sense. And maybe a ground type too? I refuse to learn all the moves and effectiveness for a new type. :V

• Brohoof 1

Well this is interesting. It is a bit hard to say, although I'm sorta not betting to much on a new type, I the last time they added a new type was years ago. I guess its possible but still.

I get the feeling it must be like flying or something? Or maybe they're making an evelution that evolves into a normal type? That would be interesting actually. I don't see it being steel type, I imagine if they did that it'd have some metallic look to it. I can't really think of any other types it could be.

I have no idea what the first move he did was, but I think the second one is swift, which I could see being in a flying types move set. I don't know to many types besides physic and normal that normally have that though, but I might be a little rusty.

If theres a new type its possible thats what it is, but honestly I think they're going do an evelution for all the other types before the new type, just my thoughts on how it should be done.

I guess we'll see when it comes out. :P

This thread really does show a distinct lack of Absol. I am seriously dissapoint. Specifically because he fits so well with best pony.

img-1163289-1-_vector__an_evil_trixie_an

That is such a coinsidence! I had just caught a female absol yesturday! :o

I also used my master ball to catch the cobalion I that followed me in the game! :D

There were already way too many Eeveelutions! I like the idea of something that can evolve into many different things but once they got to Espeon and Umbreon, I think that was good enough. Sure, Leafeon and Glaceon were cool enough, but when I saw them, my initial reaction was, "ANOTHER Eeveelution??" So that's what I think of this news. ANOTHER EEVEELUTION?! Call me a genwunner if you want. I actually like all of them the same. But I'm getting tired of all the Eeveelutions. 

To use aproximatively same words as Suntouched Coco...

,,This is not a regular type pokemon, this is a fabulous type ;D"

That about sums it xD To be honest, I stopped following pokemons a loong time ago. Might be a mistake...

• Brohoof 2

Oh my god, it's a mahou shoujo (magical girl) pokemon.

When I get one, I'm naming it "Madoka," and I'm going to draw fanart of it in pretty dresses fighting bad guys with magic. *__*

That said, one cannot have too many Eeveelutions; they're adorable, and if you don't like 'em, you can ignore 'em pretty easily. It's not like you HAVE to get them in the game.  ;)

• Brohoof 1

This is thread worthy? :P

Anyway, seems like it'll be a lovely Pokemon, more Eeveelutions are alway good, and this might be an indicator that some other Pokemon who could use evolutions could get some in this generation as well(after B/W didn't have any). I'm hoping for a Dragon type! ;)

To be honest, I stopped following pokemons a loong time ago. Might be a mistake...

It definitely was a mistake! I did too, and only recently getting back into it after reading up on the new Pokemon mystery Dungeon game and Pokemon X & Y.

---

And to repeat what everyone else is saying, you can't have too many Eeveelutions. Let there be an Eveelution for every single type!

This looks interesting.  I wonder when we will see the other evolutons? Will it be when the game comes out in October?

This will be the longest 8 months of my life!!!   :(

OK, when I said this, I didn't relise it was an eevelution (as in another form of eevee), I thought it was an evolution of  Fenniken, which is stupid, but now I have realised it.

I made a topic on the new eveelution Nintendo revealed (don't know where my topic went :P). They revealed that the new eveelution is named Sylveon. They haven't released the type for it yet, but some say that they will release another eveelution with it. So excited! For those who haven't seen the video, here it is:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n50rCay83WM

The attacks are also interesting. Some think that it will be a light type, some flying, or steel. I dunno, even from it's attacks I can't tell. :P But the card one looks interesting. Love this new Pokemon, looks so cute! :D Can't wait for the other one to be released (if there is another one)!

I made a topic on the new eveelution Nintendo revealed (don't know where my topic went :P).

Lol. Your topic was merged into this thread because I already posted some info on the new Eeveelution a hour or so before you made it. XD

Anyway, all these new Pokemon they are revealing is getting me really excited for the games. Now I really want to see the "third" legendary. :D

Edited by Vengeance

Pokemon, one of the games that made my childhood :)

I've stopped recently though, because I had a lot of other complications in life, and I was starting to get sick of the "new" Pokemon...

• Brohoof 1

I've always loved Pokémon, but for awhile back in middle school, many people hated on it and called it "Gay"? Anyways, I never really had much people who liked it who I could share it with, but now Highschool is everyone likes it now. Oh well, works for me ^_^

It was that reason why I stopped playing Pokemon a few years ago, though in high school they hate it too. Well, who cares! It's Pokemon!

• Brohoof 2

It was that reason why I stopped playing Pokemon a few years ago, though in high school they hate it too. Well, who cares! It's Pokemon!

My school is weird. Elementary we all loved it. then middle school everyone hated it, now in highschool its kind of half and half. just the other day I saw them jocky, football playing numbskulls playing pokemon and them kind of people in my school would make fun of it, cept of him, but I never care, I love it!!

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I love Mew and Eevee SO MUCH

Mew is awesome because it can learn every move and its so adorable

Eevee is the best because it can evolve into 8 different pokemon .. (i think)

I don't know that much about Pokemon but theyre all so cute :3

I LIKEZ DE POKERMANZ

Favorite 1st Gen Pokémon is Starmie. Favorite 2nd Gen is Espeon. Favorite 3rd Gen is Gardevoir. Favorite 4th gen is, well I don't really have one. Always was my least favorite Gen. Favorite 5th Gen (as well as overall fav) is Reuniclus. Go ahead and guess my favorite type.

Really looking forward to X and Y. I'm picking Froakie :3.

• Brohoof 1

Why yes, I do like Pokemon.

Favorite Pokemon is Lucario (before you ask, NO, I am not a furry!) In regards to Geneation I, I'd choose Alakazam.

I'll be choosing Froakie for Gen VI, and am gonna nickname it Glenn to reference Chrono Trigger.

• 4 weeks later...

One of these threads, possibly this one, rekindled my interest in the Pokemon games. So much so that I wrangled a copy of White 2 and have started a Let's Play of it. First episode even goes up Wednesday!

If anyone wants to follow it, channel link is my sig.