Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

THings I hate about myself:

1. THe fact that I have TERRIBLE handwriting.

2. The fact that I'm terribly lazy.

3. The fact that I have a hard time making best friends or at least a good friend.

That's all I got. :P

• Brohoof 1

I dislike myself when I even think for a second that there's something to hate about oneself. Everything's a learning experience in life, both the good and the bad. There's no point in 'hating' myself when I've been so fortunate and blessed in comparison to the many other individuals who are suffering and have a worse life than what I have. 

• Brohoof 1

I hate how I can feel really depressed and lonely sometimes. It's so stupid, it's not like anything bad ever happaned to me. It's not like I had a bad childhood. I fucking hate myself.

• Brohoof 2

A lot of things

1.I am annoying
2.I am boring
3.I frighten easily
4.I am spoiled
5.I ain't good at anything

6.My voice is terrible

7.My social life is terrible

8.My past self was terrible

9.My incapability to make my parents proud

10.I was never meant to happen

11.I complain a lot

That is pretty much it!!

All I can think of at the time.

That is all.

What I Hate about myself? well that's easy, Everything about me, I'm just Pathetic,

Ok, lets just list the main things I hate about myself,

1. Easily be Stuck in the state of Depression at times.

2. Life.

3. My Grades.

4. My ability to forget about things easily.

5. Look at the Dark side of everything at times, not all the time, but at times.

And well that's all... (Not really, but I'm saving myself from being here all day)

~Sapph

1. I can be overly sensitive at times

2. I can have no emotion at times which call for emotion

3. Always think of the worst possible outcome

4. Overthink things

5. Make simple tasks harder than they are

6. Hard to start a conversation with people I don't know

7. Always been a real serious person

8. Violent mentality sometimes (rarely) takes over

9. Sometimes feel like I am the only actual human while everyone around me are brainless robots

10. Too shy around new people or acquaintances

I am kinda mean to people that are cocky to me, I can get mad and lose my mind and then I can't do anything about it, when I've been evil and I've done something I am not sorry, I am a mean person on the internet, I do not like being a brony.

(edited)

I do not hate anything about myself, yet I am far from flawless. I make tons of mistakes every day, and there are many aspects of my life and of myself that I wish to improve. Yet, despite all of this, I do not hate anything about myself or my life. 

This is because that, from my experience, self-hatred is never constructive. I used to hate myself when I made mistakes, and it ended up being one of the most powerful forces driving the depression I was in a year ago. Not only did hating myself not solve any problems, it just made me feel worse, and clouded my vision of the truth about myself and the world until I was blind. 

In order to solve any problems in life, I first need to have clarity. With clarity, I can see exactly what it is that is wrong, and form logical steps to solve it. To have clarity, I love myself, accept myself, and forgive myself. I love and accept myself for who I am, including for all of the mistakes I have made, and for all of the flaws in what I think, say, and do. I love myself, both the good and the bad. I know that everyone makes mistakes. I forgive myself for any mistakes that I do make, and I move on from them. 

Thanks to this mindset, it is much easier for me to have clarity about myself and life. That way, I can solve any problems that arise. Self-hatred is a form of negativity, and negativity only amplifies the negativity that was already there for me until it grows large enough to block my vision. This is one of the reasons why self-love is essential.

Edited by SCS

Let's see...I hate how, for a time, I allowed myself to devolve into an alcoholic loser in order to dull the pain of having my heart ripped out by a sorry excuse for a friend. May she never have to experience a fraction of what she put me through...because she sure as hell wouldn't survive it.

I've always hated being overweight, a trait for which I was tortured so relentlessly in middle school that I'm surprised I didn't snap and start choking bitches left and right. I've lost quite a bit of weight over the past year, putting me fairly close to an average range, but to this day I still can't look at my reflection without scrutiny.

Lastly I guess is the fact that I never reconciled with my biological dad before he died. I guess I really had no reason to, but it sucks having a loose end that can never again be tied up.

I hate how I can feel really depressed and lonely sometimes. It's so stupid, it's not like anything bad ever happaned to me. It's not like I had a bad childhood. I fucking hate myself.

Yer right, that is stupid. Because no one around here hates you. In fact, you're one of the most badass mo'fos on these forums. So get yer ass over here and gimme a virtual bro hug. Right. Now. ph34r.png

Yer right, that is stupid. Because no one around here hates you. In fact, you're one of the most badass mo'fos on these forums. So get yer ass over here and gimme a virtual bro hug. Right. Now. ph34r.png

I was crying earlier for no reason but, I apreciate the hug :) Yea I was crying, then I stopped and I started crying again and then I stopped.

(edited)

My inability to speak

My inability to show true emotion

My inability to stop listening to music that I know depresses me

My inability to keep friends

My inability to forgive myself and move on from things that were not my fault

My inability to make up my goddamn mind

My inability to accept change

My inability to remember what I have repressed

Actually kind of felt good to get that out of my system. 

On the lighter side, just remembered something else

My terrible handwriting, it looks like shit.

Edited by Dark Moon
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

1. I overreact to everything, even jokes.

2.I SUCK at being interesting. only my childhood friends even think I'm kind of fun because they've known me so long.

3. I cannot speak up for my life.

4. I procrastinate a ton.

5. I'd rather stay at home than be with friends.

6. I don't overdose on videogames often, but when I do I still suck at them.

7. I can't finish writing anything.

8. I'm awful at drawing or painting which was one of my life dreams

9.I also am awful at making music which was another dream of mine

10.I hate my inability to live up to expectations

11. I cannot organize anything and have it work out.

12. I lose friends easily.

13. I listen to music everyone I know hates.

14. I hate that whenever someone says something I don't want to hear I just ignore them.

15. I can't face any of my problems.

16. If I have a choice to do something, I wait until the very last second to change it.

17. I easily get depressed and feel lonely often.

18. I drive people away.

19. I have a horrible sense of fashion

20. I have paranoia that people will always reject me.

edit:

21. my amazing ability to not let go of things in the past.

22. my incredible talent to always be socially awkward.

23. my interesting capability to mess up everything funny and ruin jokes

24. I hate my memory for barely ever coming in handy.

25. I hate that I can't stick to one thing and be good at it.

26. I hate my horrible skills at comforting people.

27. I can't cook. I'd probably pull a homer and catch a bowl of cereal on fire.

28. I can't stop thinking about how everyone secretly hates me or wants our friendships to be over with.

29. I can't take criticism. AT ALL. even a friendly tip usually sets me off.

30. I hate that I can't express myself. over 90% of my feelings never even reach the physical world.

edit II:

31.  how unattractive I am.

32. my horrible knack for doing the bare minimum in chores.

33.the way my mind goes blank whenever someone asks me a question.

34. My horrible hygiene (not washing clothes till I have to usually) 

35. My general trust issues with anypony.

36. my inability to have an opinion. I pretty much have all my opinions handed to me by the people around me.

37. My addiction. (not drugs, really, just bad habits.)

38. My automatic response to things I did by lying.

39. I take long doing everything (even showering, and I'm a guy)

40. The fact that I like to judge people with stereotypes.

Edited by SoundRaptured
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Things i hate about myself 

1) the lack of effort i put into everything i do when i know i can do so much better

2) my handwriting is scruffy that of a 7 year old

3) my nails i have a habit of biting them and they look scruffy

4) my inability to concentrate i often fall asleep in lessons and fall behind in my work   

5) id rather stay by myself that be with other people 

6) my inability to make new friends

7) my inability to let go of things that are in the past

8) i always feel depressed

9) im always paranoid and feel like my friends talk about me behind my back 

10) i dont really like anything my friends like

11) i cant live up to my expectations

12) i find it difficult to stick to things

(for example when i first started skateboarding i learned how to ollie about half a meter of the ground in about 15 mins but when i tried to learn how to kickflip it took me 3 weeks and i still couldnt do it so i quit for about 2 months)

13) im really shy so i cant speak to girls or make friends easily

14) sometimes i break down and cry for no reason

Edited by Vermillion
  • Brohoof 1

I hate that I can get a "bit" overheated at very little things. I also procrastinate WAY to much. I hate that I'm overweight and don't feel like doing anything about it. I also am losing sleep rapidly and I don't know why.I hate that even though I love my dog to pieces, I always forget if she's outside or not. Also, I know this is dumb, but I hate how easily I can burst into tears. It doesn't take much nowadays.

My skin. It always gets ugly when I need it the most.

My urge to compete. I can't stand losing, but I always try to compete. This is actually pretty dangerous to me, because I get real sad when I lose, even if it's a competition that's only in my mind.

My nose. I hate sneezing... ¬¬

(edited)

I don't a thing about my self. Too self-confident to fall prey to that.

That being said, I admit there are things I can work on - such as my bad temper. I get flustered easily but it can be one of my biggest assets. I am a fiery individual, and I can get a killer instinct out of it that usually boosts my motivation by a ton.

Edited by Kirlia

Cally returns! With even more negativity for all you crazy kids!

I hate the fact that I have autism. It does nothing but cripple me and all I want is to be released from it.

I hate my horrid handwriting.

I hate my inability to write anything decent.

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

I can go on a field day this...I'll just name a few things.

I hate how paranoid I am that I think everyone is out to get me.

I hate that I get scared of people so easily and end up hating them.

I hate that I don't have any social skills.

I hate when I get nervous over very minor things.

That's about all I will list.sleep.png

(edited)

I hate how shy I am, and how I'm so paranoid of how people think of me.

I hate how lazy I can be, and how hard it is to get motivated to do something productive.

I hate how I can't socialize with anyone without feeling like I just did something wrong.

I hate how whiny I sound whenever I try to state an opinion or a fact.

I hate how undereducated I feel. People my age, and even younger, know better than me.

But most of all, I hate my fucking Aspergers.

Edited by Mars Brownie
  • Brohoof 1

Well, to say the least I hate a lot of things about myself. 

How I am a skeleton

The way my voice sounds with I talk

My life

When I get angry I throw things but, not all the time only when you really piss me off

I could say a 100 million things about why I hate myself but, this is who I am and I am going to accept it. Thank you god <3.

Well this topic is a recipe for disaster but I'll do it anyway. :lol:

I mostly hate my motivational issues. I can't stick to crap I wanna do if they take a lot of time, weeks or months worth. I wanna lose weight and gain some muscle. My problem? I suck at sticking to diets. Worse yet, I don't know how to properly work out and I don't wanna hurt myself by doing a workout that'll fuck me up later in life. I don't have the money to go to a gym and get some actual training either. >_<