Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

When I tend to overlook the good things in life and take it for granted. Worst, realizing it late. 

• My anxiety. It's not just your run of the mill anxiety, it's bordering on crippling at times.
  • My inability to properly converse with people. Has a lot to do with the anxiety, but I'm also just extremely socially awkward in real life.
  • I'm lazy. Like REALLY lazy. Don't follow through with things all the time and it's caused me to get behind in the game of life.
  • My body. Seriously, I don't like the hair and my vocal cords, because male-ness. Only keep some of the hair because my BF likes it.
  • My dexterity just plain sucking. Handwriting of a fifth grader, can hardly operate tongs, can't properly spread jelly on a sandwich...
  • How I come off. I always seem to come off to people as being arrogant, and like they're too important for me to talk to, when that couldn't be more wrong. 4

Part of this may be part of an undiagnosed disability as well, I'll note.

Edited by Ayyngel Dust

I hate that I'm not as smart at the other kids at my college. Heck, sometimes I think I don't even deserve to be here.

I hate how easily I procrastinate.

I hate my disability.

I hate how selfish I can be and how easily I can get angry.

• 1 year later...

Anxiety, depression, my personality and looks in general, my body sucks as well(dental issues),insecure overall, low self esteem *insert offspring song followed by the pound sign now* 

Honestly can I just say everything, I’ll be here all day

honestly if i put everything here it would sound like a Bebe Rexha album lol

9 minutes ago, Blitzo said:

Anxiety, depression, my personality and looks in general, my body sucks as well(dental issues),insecure overall, low self esteem *insert offspring song followed by the pound sign now* 

Honestly can I just say everything, I’ll be here all day

this is a mood really

• Brohoof 1

I have a bad tendency of not only a panicking easily but I make hasty and sometimes irrational decisions because of it 

• 1 month later...

I can be very distant sometimes. Bad experiences with certain people have led me to have trust issues and because of it I sometimes isolate myself from friends. I'm trying my best to work on it.

• 10 months later...

My pride. I am arrogant and obstinate as all hell under this semblance of temperance. And if it wasn't because I'm fighting against myself all the time, I would be a danger to people. Even when life has beaten me on every side. My father abandoned me before I was born, not just my biological father, my mother was never there, the rest of the family fell apart, I lost almost all I had, and my health was taken away.

I basically look like an anorexic drug addict, but I still walk like I own the street. My essence has not changed at all, which is a VERY worrisome realization, because it means things are gonna have to get a lot harder for me in order to learn a lesson in humility. I am ****ing awful. I realize that the brightest light often disguises the darkest shadows, so be very careful with people who is all "light". You wanna aim for the normal person, average, honest and flawed human being. People who are not afraid to show themselves the way they are. Do not be deceived by someone who is constantly shinning, because that means there is something very wrong going on under the surface of that person. Do not be deceived by me. I WILL still steal your cookies.

And I don't intend to make it sound sad, because I really dread to think how much more of an awful human creature I would be without all these conditioning factors and restraints. Have you seen that statue of Lucifer? I believe it is by Paul Fryer. Not saying that Lucifer is a real thing. But that is how I feel in real life. Restrained all over the place, like an angel in heaven is doing his job.

And people think that having a good family and a solid foundation automatically results in a good human being. Well, that is not true, sometimes absolutely awful people can result from great families, and sometimes exceptional individuals can come from a completely dysfunctional environment. At least I have the excuse that my family was sh*t. But that does not justify anything. Even if I make it sound like "integrity". I have it much easier than most people out there, and still I try to make it sounds bad, which speaks about my sheer hypocrisy.

Well, I am anything but up-right. I am petty, vindictive, covetous, deceitful, manipulative, narcissist, volatile, abusive, lazy. I am really messed up inside. So, confessing myself makes me feel liberated. It is not that I am honest. I do it for myself. It is yet another selfish act. Like my suffering.
I hold onto what little memories of my childhood I have left for a reprieve of innocence, but when the child disappears, the monster comes out. I am like the sum of a wicked family tree into a man that looks like a boy. Still, there is something to be said about being able to recognize you are a terrible human being. It is something to be proud of. Don't you think? Hahaha.

I am such a coward. I cannot grab this life by the horns. Because I am afraid. I am constantly afraid of others because I am afraid of myself, because I am a coward.

I hate that I am overly perfectionistic, as I don't give credit to myself when I do good because I always could have done better. I also hate that I wasted my life in my younger years when I was a teenager excessively playing video games.

my social abilities idk how to maintain new friendschips and I get extremely tired so quickly that i just stop talking or texting for days weeks or months

which is why my acc always seems dead here