Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Things You Hate About Yourself

Nixter

The fact I can't get over my friend and I lost myself to the point (being a clean freak and all) my room is a mess (and let me say AGAIN I'm a clean freak and my friends said my room was organized compared with most people but I still think compared with the times I'm in a good mood my room is a damn mess). It also got to the point of lack of sleep (because of dreaming issues) and eating in an insane way (eating like a machine one day to then stop eating for like almost 2 days and when I say stop I MEAN stop) AND it got to the point it didn't help me function well in the college which sucks since my grades went *poof*

• 3 months later...

I have a slight degree of globophobia (the fear of balloons.) And nobody takes it seriously.

Also, I'm an extreme perfectionist with things I do, it boggles my mind when I don't get things just right.

I get jealous easily (however not that type which shows it but rather gives it in

my temper I tick off pretty easily however though the aggressive side more often I show a friendly kinder side 

I get depressed easily and it takes me a while to get back together 

I find it hard to leave my animals (inner Fluttershy again)

a few things but I try to keep the stuff outta, the way.

I don't hate anything about myself. But I do have a few dislikes.

*Inability of keeping complete focus on a single task

*Find school boring

*Passing off exercise (I swear, I will start tomorrow!)

*Prefers to experience the old for the sake of nostalgia instead of the new for experience

Those are the things I dislike about myself.

1. Self-Defeating Ways - There are things I should do, but I don't because of excuses. Exercise is the big thing...

2. When I have a crush on someone, I never admit it. I don't know whether that is good or bad... XD

3. Cynicism - This usually isn't a BIG problem, but it can rear it's ugly head depending on the cirsumsances.

If I had to choose, it'd probably be my weight. I've tried losing it, but I seem to fail within a few hours. Doesn't help that my father's constantly on my back about it. Anyway, to be at least somewhat positive, something I love about myself is my hair color. My mother blessed me with red hair, and I absolutely love it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

My baby face.

I'm gonna be a senior this year, I'm turning 17 in a week, and people still think I'm a 14 year old freshman. It's just unfair :(

I have the same problem. Not only do I have a young face, but I'm small (I'm only 5'0). So, I'm twenty and have people thinking I'm twelve at the youngest (fifteen at the oldest).

Aside from being small, I just don't like my hair. No matter what I try it always looks disgusting. I like the colour, just not the thinness or the appearance of it overall. I'm also not photogenic, which I also hate because it means I have to try REALLY hard to look good in pics. I can't just be one of those people who take pictures everywhere because all my candid pictures look horrible.

• Brohoof 1

I don't necessairly HATE anything about myself, I'm a freakin' beast, but there are things that annoy me.

Like the fact that I'm a terrible procrastinator

and I worry that I'm probably going to inherit my dad's inability to grow facial hair (well by that I mean that, if I decide to grow facial hair, that my beard won't connect to my sideburns or won't connect to the mustache and that my mustache won't connect in the middle, and my dad said it's probably going to do that since it happens to him)

And my fast metabolism is a blessing and a curse, It is hard to get muscle mass but at the same time I don't gain weight so I don't have to worry about getting fat.

Edited by NotoriousSMALL

I don't seem to have any integrity. My opinions seem to change constantly, and I am constantly in doubt of my own ideals. I guess it comes from a fear of rejection or failure.

I also don't realize my mistakes until a few seconds later.

Let's go down the list:
How I'm 16, yet my balls haven't dropped yet (I sound like a 12 year-old).

Shaving every few days is a pain.

I'm only 5'6 and a half. That's short for high school boys.

How I have to spend 5 minutes of my lunch getting my Insulin in me.

And worst of all...
I over think EVERYTHING!!!  :blink:

Edited by (MARVEL) Blue Blood

I'll try and list things that describe my low self-image, but I probably suck at it.

I hate my voice, my work ethic, and that I can't find people that actually listen to things I have to say.

I hate how I can't gain weight no matter how hard I try to, Or how I get paler every day.

I hate how much I get rejected, it happens all the time.

I hate that I don't have to try and things just start to rhyme.

I hate how even though it's my best, it's never good enough.

I hate how I like to keep my room, the floor's covered with stuff.

I hate how I'm described by people, skinny, pale, or tall.

But even though I hate myself, I don't fix it at all.

• Brohoof 1

I hate how I get fat so easily :( 

I managed to lose a lot of weight now, I am back being fat! 

All because I like food but don't seem to have the time to exercise! :( 

I dislike my nerves around new people. It often affects me meeting new people, but on these forums it isn't as bad :D I also hate my lack of motivation to do things I want to do. I really want to learn animation and be able to draw, but I can never find the motivation to do either...

Edited by Raritas

The one thing I don't like about myself is my lack of caring about anything at all.

Literally. A friend of mine died about half a year ago, and back then I felt bugger all... just meh. And I still dont

On the opposite end of the spectrum its the things about myself (lack of ambition, lack of motivation, laziness.) that I don't care about either, and its annoying because I want to care about it, and do something about it but... eugh

1. Being negative (yes, the list is long.)

Being socialphobic

Being transgender

Being autistic

Being highly sensitive

Being left out of everything fun

Having depression

Still having imaginary friends

Looking a lot younger than I actually do

Lack of talent at my hobbies (Writing and drawing)

My anger

My anxiety

Often day dreaming

My femininity. (I'm starting to accept it, but I feel like no one is taking me serious because of it.)

• Brohoof 1

Being short!  Its one of the things I wish

I could change and all!  Just give  me

like two more inches is all i ask....

• I'm such a huge wuss.
  • I'm so socially awkward.
  • My voice is so annoying.
  • Social anxiety
  • I'm not funny.
  • I don't seem to fit in.
  • Epilepsy.
  • Low self esteem
  • Depression
  • I can't enjoy anything anymore. Everything just seems like a chore.
  • My ugliness.
  • I don't have an accent.

That's all I can think of.