Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

I like the music/songs too, specially "This Day Aria". i agree that they are well written, any of them makes sense (not like some others that are singing about completely insignificant stuff) and i also hope for more songs in Season 3 and that they are at least as good as the ones in S1&S2^^

Ughhhh to many good songs. I like Winter wrap up a lot, but I also like find a pet a lot. And then I really like love's in bloom.... This day aria... Omg there's to many good songs..

I can't really chose lol I just picked find a pet because well idk lol.

Theres alot of really awesome songs especially in S2. I hope S3 has as awesome songs as S2 did!

This Day Aria

Becoming Popular

Art of the Dress

Flim Flam Brothers

Giggle and the Ghosties

Smile Smile Smile

Winter Wrap Up

Cutie Mark Crusaders theme

Gotta Share

At the Gala

Singing Telegram

I... like the extended theme song and Equestria Girls if that counts ahah

I intentionally didn't vote for This Day Aria even though I'm sure it's almost everybody's "one of their favorite songs" thing. But don't get me wrong I love that song too.

But Smile Smile Smile, Becoming Popular and Art of the Dress are my most beloved =)

3 months of winter coolness, and awesome holidays.

We kept our hoofsies warm at home, time off from work to play

But the food we've stored is running out, and we cant grow in this cold

And even though I love my boots, this fasion's getting old...

The time has come to wel-

"Keith, what the hell are you singing?!"

NOTHING! *shifty eyes*

I love that song, sing it every day XD So catchy.

A close second is At the Gala, singing Rainbow's part is always pretty awesome.

lolz I had 2 choose 4 "Find a pet" song but really it's just 2 hard 2 choose :P I luv all of my favorites in a different way, with the one I like the lyrics, the other the harmony I can hear through mi headphones, earphones... the otha I like the drums with which I can drum along with :P

most favorite ones R: winter wrap up, at the gala, find a pet, this day aria, smile smile smile, art of the dress... it feels as tho I'm forgetting one tho :P

As much as I love most of the songs, I have to say "Winter Wrap up" is probably the best song they've made in my opinion. I know it sounds weird, but listening to that song 40-50 years from now'll spark some memories from recent times and now :) (Same for Halo 3's soundtrack)

• Brohoof 1

Personally i loved the "find a pet" song.

It was really good the way they also talked and sang at the same time as well as when then music changes for each of the different characters to suit them :D was awesome :D!

As much as I love most of the songs, I have to say "Winter Wrap up" is probably the best song they've made in my opinion. I know it sounds weird, but listening to that song 40-50 years from now'll spark some memories from recent times and now :) (Same for Halo 3's soundtrack)

Either The Winter Wrap Up song or The Find a Pet song. They tied for first. It's so difficult to choose! Fluttershy and Rainbow dash or Everypony.....

I really think Winter Wrap-up gets at my second place. Or i don't really dont know wich one of them is the best. I listen to it right now. So we'll se after i'll finished listening to it :D

Edit: Okay i made my decision WWU Wins totally!

Edited by Rain Dance
  • Brohoof 1

Okay i was just wondering what everyponies favorite song is. It can be in any episode or it can even be fanmade as long as it is your favorite song! xD Well mine is.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPte1uijDw

for me the ending of that song such felt incredibly girly and almost put me off the show at first so I've never really like it :P

I actually used to hate song's in shows until MLP :o

I'm going to have to say Winter Wrap Up. It was just the right length, nothing to long, nothing too short. Also I love the solos in it. Especially AppleJacks! As for fan-made songs. I'm going to say Great to Be Different by Forest Rain.

Edited by Sharp Staccato

for me the ending of that song such felt incredibly girly and almost put me off the show at first so I've never really like it :P

I actually used to hate song's in shows until MLP :o

Well i love it cause it's so extremely hyped. And i like hyped things overall (Pinkie is not my favorite 6 mane pony though shes my 3rd favorite)