Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

general What made you smile today? :D

OLDNOOBSNOODLE

a Canterlot wedding parts 1 and 2. pretty much the only thing all day, adrenaline and some rage has been mostly what i am feeling, thank Celestia the day is over, what a long day.

My girlfreind being sweet to me...my freinds and I having stress-free fun. My girlfreind being sweet to me even more. She's the best. :3

My girlfriend giving me a goodorming text, and knowing I'll see her when I get to school x3.

Oh, and the dream I had

Also great. 'Twas weird

Awww that's adorable! My girlfriend always makes me smile too. x)

So yeah, she definitely made me smile today(as with any day), and then all the candygrams that were sent to me by my wondeful friends on here really made me smile as well. :)

• 8 months later...

I just love when people know what they want so we both can do our business fast.

It just feels great!

How about you?
Had any small things that made your day better today?

Walking to school, I saw a human actually caring about a random stranger, and helping them when they needed it most, with no thought about how It could effect them (late for for work etc)

Shame that seeing this type of thing is a rare occurrence, rather than the norm :(

• Brohoof 3

The power going out in school. Near my last day of freshman school at highschool a huge storm went off. Besides being bucking terrified all day it was nice to keep going through out the day in the darkness, darkness is better than light :).

Also I am a very forgetful person and I would be constantly sent back to my locker for homework when I was in grade school. Well one time I couldn't find the paper big surprise and I grabbed a random piece of paper because my mind thought that would be the best idea instead of I couldn't find it. I didn't even look at the paper I grabbed so I gave it to her and she took it with out saying a thing. 2 days later I got a paper back from her and it was the missing homework :D. That day I felt kinda badass for doing that.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

My days are usually fairly monotonous at the moment (I practically live in a library). Having said that, a good book or a chance to draw make the days a little better. :)

Edited by Guest

• 11 months later...

On my way home I walk by a kindergarten, and of course I wear my MLP shirt, because it's awesome ^^

Anway, on my way a mother with her daughter walk in my direction. Suddenly, the daughter points at me.

The mother looks over and says "That's from MLP isn't it?" the daughter is like "uh-huh" and the mother starts laughing.

That was sort of an awesome moment :D

My day has just started really it's only 12:49PM where I live so still have the entire day ahead of me. Well I was really happy about being off from work today at least so I am just relaxing at the moment.

I met another lesbian at work! It's just nice to know I'm not alone. But of course, she gets to go to Pride this Saturday, and I don't (and never have gotten to)... So I feel all kinds of jealous, and that took my smile away all too quickly. >.<