Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Crystal Rose's Request Thread

CrystalRose

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had completely forgotten about this! I've got my reference up now, so here it is:

img-1091744-1-commission__shione_by_dead

She may prove to be a bit of a challenge to you.

Just showing you the lineart; she wasn't challenging at all!! Just really fun! :lol:  It's taken me about two hours so far, but I'm really pleased with how she's looking. I love getting requests that allow me to try out different things.

NecromantiaFox_zps94ba05e0.jpg

I'm not sure whether to add colour or not, I love how it currently looks. What do you think?

what about mine? im sorry to sound naggy but you kinda skipped me. sorry i feel terrible. i just relly need a new desktop soon XD

Awww Lily I didn't skip you! NekromantiaFox asked me to draw her character waaay back on the 10th December, all the way on page 3! I skipped her, and only just got around to using her reference! Don't worry, I haven't forgotten you! I draw all my requests in the order I am asked, Nekro's was the only one I skipped.

(edited)

Ok everypony, to alleviate any confusion I'm going to make another list, seeing as I've finished my last one. Phew!

This is the order of requests as they have been posted.

@@Umbra Thunderwing,

@,

@@XrosOver,

@@lilymalady123,

@,

Ok! So this is the order they've been posted in and this is the order, as always, I'm going to draw them in.

Holy Amaterasu that lineart was beautiful :3 You're work is brilliant, Crystal, I can't wait to see more.

That's why I stalk this :D

Seeing as you like lineart so much, here's yours!

Umbrathunderwing_zpsb3d4d51e.jpg

Do you want it coloured too? You have a lovely OC by the way, I love the curves to his mane and face. They flow wonderfully.

Edited by CrystalRose

Hello again. If you're willing, I'd like to make another request. I'd like for you to draw a shipping picture for me. The ponies involved will be my two OCs, Lapis Lazuli and Misty Leaves. The links to their pages can be found in my signature. I want it to look cute. Perhaps them cuddling. Thank you for your time.

Edited by Bari

(edited)

Might I ask you for a little request? What I'm looking for is a cute / Romantic picture of my oc and fluttershy, could you do that for me?

Pony reference;

attachicon.gifAwesome umbra pic 2.png

Here you are!

I really liked this. It's snowing here today, so I wanted to incorporate this inspirational time of year into your picture. Scarves are so cute! And totally romantic. I think they're about to go on a nice walk together through the snow.

UmbraColour_zpsbfb06208.jpg

Edited by CrystalRose

Here you are!

I really liked this. It's snowing here today, so I wanted to incorporate this inspirational time of year into your picture. Scarves are so cute! And totally romantic. I think they're about to go on a nice walk together through the snow.

img-1093210-2-UmbraColour_zpsbfb06208.jp

Both this and the lineart... it's... incredibly beautiful. The colour just adds to the wonder of it.

Thanks, I designed him myself, the simplest designs look the nicest, I feel.

Are requests still open for this thread? I've tried on several and I was too late. I'm a big fan of art and I cannot draw myself.

Anyway, are they still open? I'd like to make sure before I put in a request.

They certainly are, my pony friend. It may take a while for me to get to you though, I always seem to have a long list. It looks like everypony likes my work! n//n

They certainly are, my pony friend. It may take a while for me to get to you though, I always seem to have a long list. It looks like everypony likes my work! n//n

Okay, I'd like to make a request then.

post-10732-0-55896500-1358536105.png

The thumbnail above is his appearance.

I want it to be him playing an acoustic guitar, if it's not too much to ask. 

Just showing you the lineart; she wasn't challenging at all!! Just really fun! :lol:  It's taken me about two hours so far, but I'm really pleased with how she's looking. I love getting requests that allow me to try out different things.

img-1093073-2-NecromantiaFox_zps94ba05e0

I'm not sure whether to add colour or not, I love how it currently looks. What do you think?

It looks fantastic XD

Honestly, since you've posted this here, it doesn't really matter whether you color it or not because this version will always be here. I personally think you should color her and see which one you like more (plus I REALLY like the way you color your pieces).

Holy mother of god, this is amazing artwork. Like, REALLY amazing. If it isn't too much trouble, could I request a drawing of my OC, Lite Shade by any chance?

Her link is in my signature down there. And I'm not asking for any specific pose or such. And could I ask for it colored as well if it's not too much trouble?

Edited by Rockshire

Hey Crystal Rose, I have come with another request of course. :) Do you think you could draw my OC, but for my avatar instead of a huge picture. I loved what you drew me last time, but it was so big it wouldn't allow me to use it for an avatar. Do you think you could draw my OC doing something adorable or flying, what ever you would like. I'll put her, some other drawings, and a link to her Role Playing Bio. page just in case you need anything. :) Hope you can do it, Thanks. ;)

post-8996-0-25591100-1358106951_thumb.png
post-8996-0-12013200-1356895823.jpeg
post-8996-0-26282500-1358106947.jpeg
post-8996-0-98459000-1358106949.png
post-8996-0-69848300-1358106948.png

P.S. I used the drawing that you drew of her last time for her Bio. page since you drew her best out of anyone else that did her. :)

@@CrystalRose,

I have two things to say. One... Am I just too far up the list to be mentioned, or did you forget to add me to your list? :P

Secondly... Remember a few weeks ago, when you made me a Descant drawing? Well, I finally got around to vectoring it. Took me a few hours, and it's not perfect, but probably my best vector trace yet.

descant_vector_by_descant_nc-d5s2jao.png 

(edited)

@@CrystalRose,

I have two things to say. One... Am I just too far up the list to be mentioned, or did you forget to add me to your list? :P

Secondly... Remember a few weeks ago, when you made me a Descant drawing? Well, I finally got around to vectoring it. Took me a few hours, and it's not perfect, but probably my best vector trace yet.

img-1098839-1-descant_vector_by_descant_

Firstly: Ah, crap.  :lol:  I'm really sorry! I'll do yours next, ok?

Second: I really like how you vectored that, it looks wonderful. :wub:

Thirdly: @@NekromantiaFox, I finished your Shione!  

NekroColour_zps81e9c9a4.jpg

This was so so fun.

Edited by CrystalRose

I hope this is like what you wanted!

LostAngel_zps1d82f0f3.jpg

I tried to make this a little dark and a bit sinister. I think his eyes are blue, right? I hope so!

i love this you did good ummmmm i doubt it will really matter but the one detail you missed if any is that his ear on the left side is intact origanelly its been bitten off and hass a scar with stiches on it besides yes you got the eyes right and you get 9/10 from me thank you so much and can i steal the hairstyle you used on him for my future drawings i have a really hard time drawing him myself sometimes and its onlys the hair that gets me :/ also when i post this on meh tumblr ill make sure to put that your link is here unless youd like me to link them to a deviant or somthing? 

Edited by AskTheLostAngel

I wouldn't mind if you could pose Art Streak (your going to have to check my art thread in Fan Art, I can't seem to attach the picture.) It's not that I can't do it myself, I just really like your style :)

Edited by ArtStreak

(edited)

i love this you did good ummmmm i doubt it will really matter but the one detail you missed if any is that his ear on the left side is intact origanelly its been bitten off and hass a scar with stiches on it besides yes you got the eyes right and you get 9/10 from me thank you so much and can i steal the hairstyle you used on him for my future drawings i have a really hard time drawing him myself sometimes and its onlys the hair that gets me :/ also when i post this on meh tumblr ill make sure to put that your link is here unless youd like me to link them to a deviant or somthing?

I'm sorry about the ear! I guess I just got carried away with my pen and drew the whole thing. Of course you can use the mane style, hair is hard to draw and if that makes it easier for you then that's great! You can give a link to my thread if you like. :) Edited by CrystalRose

Argh, I hate using Pony Creator for pony OC's.

Okay, well here is my OC Sketchi: http://i.imgur.com/uZJwbJR.png

Messed up on the coat, it's a bit lighter than that.

Hair Style: Cross between that and Cloudchaser's.

Glasses: Pony Creator doesn't allow small ones but these are the kinds of glasses I'm looking for: http://www.tfportal.de/gfx/content/tf2/classes/class_medicred.png

Her Cutie Mark is a Pencil with Blue wings sprouting from the side. (Like Soarin's winged Bolt Cutie Mark)

(Fully coloured)

Is there any way I could pay you? I don't have PayPal, unfortunately.

Edit: I'm so stupid. Her eyed are crossed like Derpy and she has a much lighter cream coat and black-brown hair. Sorry about that. :/

Edited by Sketchi

Is it okay if I make another request? I'm not in any rush :D

I would love to see Sugarcube and Ironstride (another oc based off my boyfriend) together! I don't have a cutie mark for Ironstride yet so you are more than welcome to be the one to create it! Ironstride is a unicorn that his special talent is ironworking, be it creative or practical, pretty much a blacksmith he is very calm and serene and travels around with Sugarcube gaining new knowledge on how to improve his work and learn more about magic

I attached a reference picture of Ironstride, if you need another reference picture of Sugarcube again let me know :)

post-3486-0-44686800-1358792032_thumb.png

Edited by Sugarcube

@@CrystalRose,

img-1098839-1-descant_vector_by_descant_

Ok here is your long overdue request!

My apologies on missing it, that wasn't intentional and I'm very sorry. <3

RagTag_zpsa374fc24.jpg

I hope you like how it turned out!

Hello there! I am impressed with your drawings, and I was wandering if you could draw my OC Flow please? I'd very much appreciate it, thank you

img-1076308-1-9d240ef2ca320240862e501852

I really enjoyed this, it just literally flowed (no pun intended!) out of the end of my pen onto the page. I listened to some heavy music too while I did this which is why she has plenty of attitude.

Flow_zps819e996a.jpg

I would appreciate a drawing of my OC Falling Bass. His description is below my signature. My OC doesn't have much "build" so you can make him exactly as you imagine him. If you do take this request, thanks in advance.

This was fun. I read up on him and I drew him chilling out to some bass, perhaps deciding what to play next on his radio show. I hope you like how I imagined him!

FallingBass_zps6eac014e.jpg