request shop 5 random user who posts ITT gets a theme song for their OC! :DD

Arkane

Well yeah.. I produce/compose songs for OCs.  Like.. if you want a theme song for your OC, I'll make one. Genre can range from Orchestra, Hip hop, Techno up to Metal.

My style of production/composition can either be Originally composed or Made with premade loops. (Depending of the Difficulty of the song you are requesting.)

This isnt free, ofc. But I wont ask cash from you. I would ask something in return but I'll leave that up to you! It can be anything! Words of advice, A drawing, A simple thanks, comments or suggestions, ANYTHING!! :DD (I'm doing this kind of give and take business thing because I once experienced being bombarded with requests because I offered free HQ services)

I've done this before and have made an album of it. If you're interested in it, you can view/listen to it here.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ36cLpKlHs&list=PLsghegj74aqQ2LzkBZAlGXVagXVtjiSNK&index=1

Here's a soundcloud link
http://soundcloud.com/phb-oc-themes

---------------

So yeah! I will choose from the 5 users from the posts below. I will PM those five lucky persons about the details of the song.

The more I see your post, the better the chance of you being picked BUT DONT SPAM! THATS BAD!   ):<

[[Also, I'm doing this because I want to get past my musician's block. D': ]]

Good luck!

Edited by Arkane

Advice given: If you're in a musician's block, try to come up with random melodies during the day. If something sticks, work on it. At least, that helps me. Most of my songs I come up with at school. :)

Edited by Supernova

"I keep the walking on the right side, but I won't judge the next who handles walking on the wrong. 'Cause that's how he wants to be. No difference, see."

First I'd like to thank you a lot for taking your time to do something like this ^.^ There's a rare amount of people who would be willing to do this and it's great to meet someone like you!

The other thing I'd like to say is a very short quote from someone, I forgot where I heard it from but it sounds pretty corny in a good way xD "You can't touch music, but music can touch you."

I was also thinking about drawing something, but then I realized that I'm terrible at drawing and I have no camera so I can't show it anywhere >.< 

Loyalty.png

~Signature created by Chaotic Discord~

Wow, this seems extremely cool. it would be cool to see what you could do for my pone. Or for me.  If you need inspirational work or ideas for what to do, I am someone to bounce ideas off of.

Edited by Rainbow Tich

1.Thanks for the service.

2. Did I win? 

Do you need my Oc? 

You did a very good job on moxy's theme

I liked the guitar. I just would have used double bass drums though.

"It's either Blue Cheese with wings or go fuck your mother!"- Joey"CoCo"Diaz

"I come in peace. I didn't bring artillery. But I'm pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f*ck with me, I'll kill you all." - Gen James 'MadDog' Mattis USMC

"Where words fail, music speaks."

Whenever you are irritated, or perhaps annoyed, start to play music. It is the best language, indeed.

That is how "conquistadores" started to comunicate with the indigenous people from Mexico, somewhere in-between 300-1050 a.C.(No, not before Celestia).

Well, given your talent for musical arts, if you ever make a theme song for my OC, it'd rather be some kind of metal/symphonic thing, since my OC is a stripper AND a detective.

(:U)

~Nothing is sad. Everything is Friendship~

~I live to seek truth, not to reach it~

~Search for the ones who seek the truth, and run from the ones who know it~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/romulus-lance-romance-r2127http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/ |

I'd be up for doing a little trade. I've not drawn for quite some time, but a little (pony) inspiration goes a long way. It would also give me something to do on my nights off from work since I'm usually pretty bored.

Your work is pretty great, love the techno mixes (especially Silverite's Theme so far).

Here are some examples of my past work, even if most are several or more years old (7+).

post-9221-0-06976000-1355665481_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-46917000-1355665623_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-14571800-1355665479_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-48198500-1355665484_thumb.jpg

post-9221-0-03131600-1355665482_thumb.jpg

You can tell where I rushed on a few of the images as I was getting bored, and a few were just "doodles" I did during study halls back in school. I keep saying I'll redo/touch-up stuff I still have one of these days, but you know how that goes...

If you were to pick me I would like something techno atmosphere-y akin to this:

Those fit the ice and snow of the environment they represent, having something along the same lines but dealing with rain (not dreary though) for my OC would totally rock. Phendrana Drifts was my favorite in that game, and the music there played a huge part in why I liked it. I use to stand around and idle just for the music.  :D

Thanks for the opportunity, good luck everypony!

124343-animatedanimated_gifgifTrixie_zps

WTB: Luna, Trixie dog tags & AJ blind bag | This fandom needs more Mane-iac! | AJ, Rarity, and Trixie trot into a bar.

The Dreamcast didn't fail, we failed the Dreamcast

It's so awesome that you'd be willing to spend your free time on this.

My words of wisdom - keep up the good work, never give up and let go of your dreams, just look at how many misfits made it into the music industry, a musical genius could easily make it big, like you.

And if I get picked, I would probably imagine my OC's theme to be folk-y, like this:

...or even this: 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nyvs3db7sgg *Without the singing ofc*

Please visit my Serbia Floods blog to see how you can help

http://mlpforums.com/blog/634/entry-11520-serbia-floods-serbiafloods-poplave/

I have come to realize that it never hurts to try. I saw this post and figured I would stick myself in. I offer friendship. Words of wisdom when needed, a listening ear, a shoulder or a laugh or two when the world seems dark. Of course, I would do this regardless so.....Anywho, thanks for making the post! Good luck everypony!

My past does not define me 'cause My past is not Today

Compliment: That song sounded awesome~

Advice: If you do art with a mouse - sketch something on a paper, scan it and finish it with vectors~

Offer: I can draw you one of these (if you want):

gift___padlock_by_zhooves-d5o5fim.png

Edited by Zhooves

So I took this personality-test... And apparently, I'm most like Fluttershy~
2015- edit - not too much has changed, but now I'm a wee bit more like Twilight~

Wow, this sounds really great! I'd love for Cloud Maker to have a theme song! :3

You're a really generous person for doing this sort of thing for only a service in return.

Anyways, if you pick me, I can offer you any artistic service you may want (I can make 3d models, animate (3d and 2d), and draw (traditionally and digitally))

Here's a thread with some of my drawings in it: http://mlpforums.com/topic/27742-drikus-pony-drawings-d/  (There's also a link to my OC in there)

And also, if you do choose me, for Cloud Maker, I'd like something that sounds kind of Celtic. Like, a lot of flutes, and very airy (but maybe with some electric guitar in the back too. Here's a good example of how the two would fit together: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qwinjO2tpDw

Except maybe more layed back and not as fast, lol).

Thank you! :)

Edited by Driku12

I feel somewhat selfish, you seem more than a nice person so instead of leaving my oc and hopes of winning, I shall leave you with some daaaawfull pictures for you to look at and maybe clear your mind.

post-10733-0-45659500-1355694775_thumb.png

post-10733-0-58163700-1355694782_thumb.jpg

post-10733-0-86435800-1355694804.jpeg

'The dark lord was stood in front of his throne of lies and deceit and he was playing the violin.
He looked towards them, a tear rolling down his cheek.
"Why don't you stay a while and listen as all turns to dust at the hands of my son?" his voice as soft as silk........'

post-6675-0-16311800-1355731908.gif

ERMAHGERDIREALLYHOPEYOUPICKMEBECAUSETHATWOULDBESOAWESOMEIFYOUCOULDMAKEASONGABOUTNIGHTSHINE

*clears throat*

ahem.

If you actually pick me (which isn't likely :( ) then you could make a song which reflects the atmosphere of the night and the stars :D

Anywai, i couldn't pay you back with legit cash, because I has no monei :( BUT, I am a composer and a pretty dern good writer. Obviously there would be no point in composing a song for you, but maybe i could write you a story :3

Oh I'd like one, should spots still be open. I guess we would tell you everything in the PM if we get chosen correct? If so I'll skip to what I can offer in return. Ermm....Moxie's theme was very nice. Also if you happen to have musician's block you should maybe just take a break and relax to let your mind rest or just work on something else then come back to composing.

That's really all I can give you. Unfortunately I am not an artist so I can't draw you anything or even make you a signature. [Well maybe I could but I would look like crap.]

vaporeon.gif

Eeveelutions:

@Vaporeon: N-Harmonia        : Ampharos      @Flareon: Descant/Bard

@Espeon:  Locked        @Umbreon: Lhee        @Leafeon:   Firebolt        @Glaceon: Mal       @SylveonDon'tDropThatDedenne

Sure, Why not? I'll toss my name up here.

My Offer: I will talk about how awesome you are everywhere I go, and I'll draw you any Humanized character.

Do you want an awesome thread to visit? Visit this thread! http://mlpforums.com/topic/39132-ask-any-pony-on-a-date/

9a8655dd0eeb54e689759e8f2f1a1c5b-d5gwf1c

My Little Pony is a sparkly, happy diamond among things that are not diamonds. -Apple Cider

FimFiction|DeviantArt|Steam|Google+

Sorry guys. But I've already chosen five.

But I'll be sure to remember your names when I make another thread. I'll tag you on it so you guys can get the upper hand next time!

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry guys. But I've already chosen five.

But I'll be sure to remember your names when I make another thread. I'll tag you on it so you guys can get the upper hand next time!

Umm... Mister! Mister! I have a question...

Can you say who were the lucky five...?

I am not sure if I was one, and I have no way to know... Can you type it here?

~Nothing is sad. Everything is Friendship~

~I live to seek truth, not to reach it~

~Search for the ones who seek the truth, and run from the ones who know it~

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/romulus-lance-romance-r2127http://general-sedivh.deviantart.com/ |