Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Looks Like a Anti-Brony group is gaining Steam

LoKé kRude

It's sad to see people would go to such great length's and bend so many rule's to hate on something.

I don't care what anyone say's,I really hate anti-bronie's.

Come to think of it, this isn't the 1st time I've seen something like this.

On this old forum I used to go on this moron led this MASSIVE hate/spam/grief attack on the Winx Club wiki.I was curious to see what they wrote and checked it out,my god it was just....word's cannot explain.

Anywho,whoever is leading this thing obviously doesn't have anything better to do than to attack bronies.Just let them have a little enjoyment and happiness in their meaningless,empty life.

• Brohoof 1

Is that all they have to do with their lives? Hate on others who happen to enjoy a TV show, pathetic, it's seriously getting old and laughable, I honestly don't care what they say, MLP is a fine show, and that is all that matters, ignore them.

• Brohoof 1

Huh, so let me get this straight, a bunch of people made a group in order to plan attacks on innocent people just to get a point across?

Why does this sound familiar... *cough*terroristgroups*cough*

I'm surprised they're actually thinking of putting in time to try to screw around with us, I understand they disagree with us but I know they can find something better and more productive to do. This hate crusade isn't worth it.

• Brohoof 3

Well.... This group is going to bother me.... but.... hey..... let them hate. There have been some haters getting into the pony fortress 2 servers and start calling out everypony. Many ponies fight back... but it only feeds the haters. I actually got rid of a hater by not saying one word. All I had to do was dominate him about 4 times. It was a good day. :)

My friends, I myself am a veteran troll. While I ussually limit myself to the confines of video games, I will admit to having congested many forums and youtube videos with trolling malice. Please allow me assure you, the only way to fix a troll situation is to either A: Leave or B: Ignore.

Choice A is best recommended on a game, but for internet forums and streaming, the best choice B. Ignore the trolls, dicks, fools, or asses, as they will not listen to you. The best thing YOU can do is ignore them and leave them to their own devices. Unless you're a mod, then by all means, ban their asses all the way back to the darkest parts of Asgard.

I don't give a fuck. Let them hate if they want.

One time I played TF, I put my pony spray on a wall, and one guy sprayed "Ponies are gay, regards: Dolan" right next to it. I took a screenshot and we both found it funny.

• Brohoof 1

This is potentially against Steam's ToS. Many websites, forum or not, forbid organized attacks on groups or other forums. I've never read Steam's ToS, don't really use it that much as I'm not much of a PC gamer, so someone else would have to confirm that for me.

Still, it's not like they can actually do anything to affect the show or it's production and airing and there's absolutely nothing they can do to stop our love for the show or any of the fan works unless you let them.

Need I point you to Brental Floss' comic from the last few weeks with the "Obvious Troll is Obvious" story arc? :lol:

I agree with the guy who linked the jameson laugh, this is simply laughable, as long as they are not trying to come to my house and attack me, in which would be a bad idea to try to even get close. i have nothing to say about them.

I don't have alot of experience with Anti-Bronies....cept a few of my buddies who facepalm every time i mention ponies but still talk to me, i really think they are in a level of disbelief...or find me hilarious or something but yea, other than that i haven't had any issues with the mofos, so leave them be, and we will stay to our awesome selves, if they attack, we wel...don't attack back, like they said, they WANT us to fight back and show...well...ANYTHING really, and any internet goer knows you don't feed the trolls, so, we do this the rarely seen way, fight fire with water....ya know...like smart people.

I still however doubt we will see anything of them, they probs will just fizzle.

I really think it's sad for them to even dare to get rid of the bronies.. cause that's impossible.

And what i've been reading they are planning to start threatning Brony sites.. what they don't know is that it's illegal to attack any website regarding anything.

30+ Million Bronies Across the globe(Massive Army, WE RULE!!!!)

Haters: Like a few thousand? LOL(Wussy assholes)

They need to learn how to love and tolerate, because this war is really just alot of BS... they just need to learn that to just leave us alone, normally the haters are hiding something from us that they don't want us to know.... if they attack a brony site like this one(mlpforums) then they are gonna get a major A** wooping, all IP bans.

and it's really sad for them giving us threats, cause that's just sad and pathetic.

They are just begging for attention saying "Hey! look over here i am special too!!" cause obviously they didn't get enough attention as a f***ing child, grow up already.

All i say we should do is let them have their fun, cause all bronies for sure, have a plan to get rid of these morons for good.

• Brohoof 1

It's funny how some of these groups have a crossed-out Rainbow Dash for their symbol, yet the lines barely cover her up! They don't even look threatening!

I say the way to deal with these guys is to either ignore or walk away. Or better yet, report them if you can.

I don't get it really.  People just waste there time for calling someone an asshole just because you like something is stupid.  I wish we can all just go about our day with BS but that will never happen sadly.  just mute and vote kick.  in the end.  they done nothing in the long run.

I'll have to hack them, they underestimate our fandom. I for one am an exceptional programmer and I think  I'll take counter-action.

I won't tolerate hate groups. If they provoke me I'll be forced to defend myself.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 2

Don't act bothered, otherwise it'll make them think like they've won. Just ignore 'em. 

Usually groups like these don't get very far, anyways. Plus, we have a big, whole community right here. What are they gonna do? Prevent us from watching the show or posting pony-related stuff? I don't think so. I don't get why they'd waste their time with this, anyways. What can they possibly do? 

This doesn't bother me, but I guess we'll have to keep a close eye on them......but I'll just continue on watching the show and buying the products. Nothing's gonna stop me for loving MLP. :D They'll go away eventually.  But for now, we'll just keep cool.

tumblr_ll55a8VsWs1qbjtjyo1_500.gif

However, they lay a hand on my ponies, they get a major ass-whoopin. 

Edited by Pixiesong
  • Brohoof 1

Wow, more anti bronies are starting a cult or something. That's just a shame how they don't waste their time on something they do like. 

Ignorance as far as the eye can see.  <_<

Oh for god's sake.

ThisFiringOrbitalFriendshipCannon.gif

They will never win. Their measly fifty eight against the great horde that is the millions of bronies.

But still, we didn't really do anything wrong. We enjoy a TV show. We are simply normal people who like abnormal things, I don't see why that's such a big deal.

But if they want a war, they'll get it. fluttershy_sniper_fluttersnipe__approach

Edited by Scourge012

For me, I just relax and respond with a "You're entitled to your opinion" post. Then, they either back off and go on about there business or resort name calling. If they opt for the later, I usually make a sarcastic response that turns into an argument. I love debates, and seeing their CAPSLOCK rage or senseless argument is always comedic. If they try to get reactions out of me, they fail.

This pretty much sums up my thoughts on their failed trolling attempts:

244.jpg

The anti-bronies are just trolling for attention.

If we continue to respond to them, we are just giving them more power over us.

You guys can go to war if you wish.

• Brohoof 1

This is the funny thing about us humans. If we see something we don't like or something we don't understand we go out of our way to attack and belittle this something. 

The human populace of this earth follows an unwritten set of rules that dictate what's considered to be socially normal or appropriate. These unwritten rules basically decides for everyone how people should talk, walk, dress, what you should listen to, what's normal. The list goes on and on and people follow this list without realizing.

I don't know when society built itself on these unspoken and unwritten rules but it breaks my heart that it's happened. 

This anti-brony group and any other group like it should be ashamed of themselves. If you think about them enough you'll realize even though they're jumping through hoops (going out of their way) to belittle and degrade us the truth is they're making themselves look horrible in the process.

They are close minded, ignorant, unaccepting, immature, unkind, degenerates. I hate judging people but no one is perfect and in this situation I had to.

Their's nothing wrong with the MLP fandom. We're also at fault here too. So many bronies who encounter groups like this stand up and try to defend the fandom because they don't want to seem pathetic. The thing is most bronies who try to stand up for the fandom make the entire situation much worse for all of us. So if you can't choose your words wisely when trying to defend the fandom keep your mouth shut. 

• Brohoof 1

I think we should start a website dedicated to hating brony haters...I'm joking.

But I find this kind of thing more funny than I find it annoying, They are going out of their way Just to hate bronies...Its just a waist of time because here I am, Laughing...As usual.