Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Anypony here play Fallout:New Vegas?

Yes-Man

Good Karma, Independant NV.

I really love that game. I remember getting it at launch. Man what a buggy mess the game was. Some of the worst bugs I've encountered in a game. It got better once it was patched though. I found that New Vegas was a lot funnier than FO3 and had a much better story, but didn't feel as refined from a technical and gameplay standpoint. I love both though. I also like the wider color pallet that NV had.

One of my biggest beefs with the game was the DLC and level cap. I get to 30 fairly quickly when marathoning and I feel like it's a waste to keep playing when I haven't bought the DLC for the level increase. The thing is I don't care about the DLC stories and content and putting money down so I don't feel like I'm wasting potential experience in the main game bothers me.

Edited by Jammo

First play-through:

Very Good, House

Second play-through:

Very Evil, NCR

Third play-through:

Evil, Legion

Fourth play-through:

Evil, Independent 

Fifth play-through:

Evil, House

I like House. :3

Yeah I have played it, played it alot actually with many diffrent things. My first playthough and main one was where I went I think neutral and with Yes Man. 

Let me think my main name finished with normal power armor and a load of crap for weapons. My other names were alot more fun.

My Melee/Unarmed run that went with Ceaser and killed everyone. I loved that one.

I have been working on an all energy weapon run that sides with Yes-Man.

Doing a Cowboy run to go with the NCR.

And I have yet to decide what my run to go with Mr. House is yet.

But yeah I love this game and have two of the DLC's (Lonsome Road and Old World Blues) and play it quite alot.

I freakin' love New Vegas. My first playthrough when the game came out was bad karma with Yes Man. Second playthrough was good karma with Yes Man.

My current playthrough now I'm actually trying to play the game and actually analyze things where as before I was either like "lol lets kill these people" or "this would give me good karma!" I'm siding with NCR this playthrough just because I think that the wasteland would simply be much more united and reminiscent of the United States before hell went down. So far my character actually has zero kills, good karma and I'm about finished with the game. I gotta give the DLC a shot sometime, though.

Edited by Lord Bababa

According to various malware (like Steam) you install with games I've spend about 2000 hours between FNV and F3. Tho prolly modding more than gaming.

Whatever the story choice is, I prolly did it at least once, but if I had to pick one character, then it's "neutral" and siding with either NCR or "For free Vegas, huzzaaaah!".

Also, countless bugs occurred for me in NV worst of all, the final boss (Lanius) going to sleep and not waking up instead of fighting me. He told me how he'd kill me and all of my armies and conquer the Mojave, then proceeded to go in his tent and nap.

He what... Ok that actually makes sense in a, "Eh, I'll kill you guys later," badass type of way. But I agree. In that irriadiated town of ghouls at the southern edge, I had to collect all eight dogtags from soldiers who turned into ghouls. I got seven and lost one of the bodies to either the physics engine or maybe the level clean up (maybe I left for awhile, I don't remeber...), so I had to console the last dogtag to complete the quest.

I love Fallout: New Vegas!

I've played the game several times, and I have sided with every faction at least once, except Caesar's Legion. The first time, I sided with the NCR because it is easiest. I usually have good or very good karma.

My character looks more or less like Boone, but with auburn hair. I either use combat armor with the First Recon Beret and Authority Sunglasses or NCR Ranger Combat Armor, depending on the faction I side with. I always use guns, and my pimary weapon is the anti-materiel rifle. I'm not a big fan of energy weapons, and I usually just give them to Arcade or Veronica to use.

Uh...I've played Fallout 3... Still am...

[heads turn toward Jack]

My friends talk about New Vegas...

[all of the weapons available in NV but not in F3 are raised at Jack threateningly]

I mean, I might go out and buy it... No, you know what? Fallout 3 is a god-solid, kick-ass game. And I don't need no fancy follow-up to prove it, especially one that makes Fallout 3 look like the normalest shit ever.

OP: Any last words?

Jack: Fucking do it, faggot.

[open fire]