Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Applejack Fan Club

Tomiix

I happen to really like AJ and think she is level-headed and has a really interesting character. First of all, she's a country girl which I can relate to. She helps her family run a farm and is an earth pony which means she doesn't have any magic to help her, it's just pure hard work. I like to see the bond AJ has not only with her family but also her dog Winona. I like seeing animal bonds and I can see how much AJ really loves Winona. I think AJ doesn't get as much recognition because she's not as in your face as say Pinkie Pie.

• Brohoof 4

My avatar says it all. Almost every story turns into a Twijack love story. The big one is over 100,000 words. I love them both and for me the only one worthy of Applejack is Twilight and the only one worthy of Twilight is Applejack. 

• Brohoof 2

1453447__safe_artist-colon-assasinmonkey_applejack_honest+apple_spoiler-colon-s07e09_alternate+hairstyle_clothes_dress_earth+pony_frown_gradient+backgr.png

Uploader Description

New MLP Episode inspired art for my MLP Season 7 Episode Art collection!
Season 7, Episode 9: Honest Apple

Of course it had to be an Applejack. The hair sold it for me haha. Although there were other moments that would’ve worked as well.
Kinda sad I made this into a bit of a rush piece. I was trying some stuff out, though. I should stick to more existing methods and processes more… although at this point I’m not sure what my regular ways are any more, heh.

Applejack took it quite far this episode hah, but at least it only required one try to make her see what she was doing. Then actually bothered to fix it.
But gosh, the pokes in this episode haha, so good. Poking at fashion, the use of "literally"and other stuff.

Hope y’all enjoyed the episode, and this little quick piece. I need to get back on practice runs again, get some structure back into it.

Support me on my Patreon to help keep all my work possible. Every little bit is much appreciated.
Tags
  • Brohoof 4