Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie Fan Club

Tomiix

Happy Birthday, Pinkie Pie.

Image result

Only you can bring me out of my endless lurking!

. . .

Image result

Wowzies..

It really has been a long time since i've posted here. Or there.. Orrrr mostly anywhere outside of responding to a status!

Can i really just post a sentence or two and resign back to being a forum phantom for goodness knows how long on Pinkie's birthday? It is her birthday after all, and to me that means a whole lot -- even if im terrible with remembering dates unlike Pinkie herself. Actually, i could say her birthday means everything to me. Heck; birthdays in general.

Imean, what really is a birthday?? Duuhhhh--a day where you get free gifts, some sweets, and a excuse to not go to work!

But isn't it more than that? -- Not sure why im putting question marks--it's obvious that it does mean more than that. 

But i think often, least with those i know, and even myself sometimes--we sortof, kina brush over our birthday--blehh; just another day m'right? 

That certainly isn't really wrong to think tho. The world hasn't drastically changed, the orbits of the various celestial bodies don't go out of their way to do anything special for ya.

The universe is, 99.999999999...% as it was, as it was going to be, as it is, and as it will be; your birthday or not. Is your birthday really that special at all???? It affects nothing in the grand scheme of, well, a whole lot of things! 

And yet, if you remember what your birthday represents--the 'just another day' that the particular day your birthday falls on -- remember what happened on that x-amount of years/decades/centuries/millennias ago and wowzies, thing really start to become almost insurmountably special! 

Because our birthdays are a tribute to when we began to exist in this universe. On that day, you were birthed...or flown by a bird onto a doorstep--regardless of however you were born, you were born. Regardless of where ever you were or weren't beforehand, if at all, you are here now. You can grow. You can experience. You can learn. You can feel in ways that the rest of that 99.999999999..% of the rest of the universe can't. . . Least im pretty sure a planetary body can't feel excitement for a episode of FiM..who knows!

Anywho, what i do know, is you're here. I am here. They are here. We are here. Some are even here directly because of you. In this universe. A universe of wonders.

A universe of joy, because we live in it and make it so. 

So take a look around, up, or down, side to side, or what have you. And be joyful. Because you are the 0.000000000..1% of the universe that can be joyful to, well, be, be the way that you are. 

So smile. Because our birthdays reminds you that we certainly got something to smile about.

Image result

Spoiler

Well i sure did ramble on as usual. Have funzies everypony!Image result

• Brohoof 5

@Pinkamena-Pills! You need to post more. It was nice seeing your name pop-up on my notifications, I definitely miss that. :nom: 

> goes to derpi for image of Pinkie. 

large.jpeg

This was featured. Damn that is a great pic!

• Brohoof 4

Adorable pink little pony, nomming on her mane, nomming on her cute fluffy little mane like its fun cotton candy. ^_^ Love her cute muzzle and smile, too; well done. :ooh: 

1323358__safe_artist-colon-cutepencilcas

• Brohoof 2