Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

Did anyone realize that this was actually Rarity as Governor Elaine, though?

:confused:

No. That can't be.

Looks at picture of Rarity and searches his memory. Checks images of Elaine.

FANMADE_Shocked_Rarity.gif

• Brohoof 9

:confused:

No. That can't be.

Looks at picture of Rarity and searches his memory. Checks images of Elaine.

Me and Obsi were talking about Monkey Island and he pointed it out. My mind was pretty blown.

Here's another little mind blower you might dig :D

tall.jpg

• Brohoof 9

When she's working, she clearly is annoyed when she's not alone. She tries to stay polite, though. I guess I'm stupid and should never be a Rarity fan.

One. You are not stupid.

Two. Of course you should be a Rarity Fan! She is best pony afterall!

• Brohoof 6

I still can't figure out how her ankles can support the weight of her body without boot support.

Marshmallow physics man ... marshmallow physics.

• Brohoof 9

sounds like you've been busy with school as I myself

img-3115129-2-Rarity_covering_her_head_wI feel your pain and suffering

Amen to that. Just finished 10 pages of thermo homework. That pic sums up my night quite accurately.

---

I need a new avatar. Something Rarity-themed. I would make it myself if I had any time. (Ugh)

If you guys have any suggestions, let me know. I'll give 500 bonus points to whoever picks the best one.

• Brohoof 9

Amen to that. Just finished 10 pages of thermo homework. That pic sums up my night quite accurately.

---

I need a new avatar. Something Rarity-themed. I would make it myself if I had any time. (Ugh)

If you guys have any suggestions, let me know. I'll give 500 bonus points to whoever picks the best one.

Ok these arent the best but they include piano and Rarity.

post-28950-0-20471900-1411714753_thumb.png

post-28950-0-55688700-1411714784_thumb.png

Attachments because I use phone.

• Brohoof 9

I'm sorry for being stupid earlier today. I'm always stupid. I also can't keep promises. I drew a picture of Rarity and Applejack. 

post-28857-0-33150600-1411718914_thumb.jpg

Also two Rarity pictures because I kept forgetting again. 

post-28857-0-73774500-1411718985_thumb.png

post-28857-0-13173600-1411718988_thumb.png

I have a Rarity picture for just about every occasion and reaction, so expect a various degree of emotions.  None are relating to what I say. 

• Brohoof 11

post-25189-0-03243800-1411720754_thumb.png

Three things:

It has a piano in it.

It has Rarity in it.

Legs...post-25189-0-62844200-1406372770.pngpost-25189-0-63425300-1406314584.pngpost-25189-0-86651700-1405868673.pngpost-25189-0-78166600-1406373714.png

• Brohoof 11

attachicon.gifimg-2494265-6-gallery_69_17_44320.png

Three things:

It has a piano in it.

It has Rarity in it.

Legs...

Ah, BBB. (BrianBlackberry)

I remember when this was still *under construction* as I call it. Used to follow his art very closely back in the day. Nice to see some of his works being posted here and there :)

Anyway, random fact of the day!

diamond_raincopy.jpg?width=737&height=50

mlfw8243-43b.gif

And with this, Khajiit takes his (temporary) exit! Stage LEFT!

mlfw10539-503128__safe_fluttershy_rarity

• Brohoof 11

Here's another little mind blower you might dig

Funny enough my daughter pointed that out when I showed her the Pinkie Pie as Harley and Rarity as Catwoman pics. 

Ok these arent the best but they include piano and Rarity.

attachicon.gifCapture.png

Attachments because I use phone.

That would could be edited for a great avatar. Hmm I'll have to think about this one Piano. 

Good Morning Rarity Fan Club

R0zawzD.jpg

As Rainbow Rocks starts tomorrow the next two days here will be exclusively EQG Style Raripics - so those that don't like that you will have to just suffer through the human fabulosity. :D

equestria_girls_rainbow_rocks_rarity_by_

• Brohoof 8

It had been a troublesome affair from the beginning...

The heat, the stench, the loud noises, the vibrations. If Rarity had known that she and Applejack would be guinea pigs for Twilights new invention, she would have stayed clear of the alicorns library for a while.

Now she was stuck though... Together with Applejack in this hellish machine.

Not that she would have minded to be together with her Apple in a tight, confined space, but the already mentioned displeasing characteristics of the steam-monstrosity killed any chance of romance. So they just sat there, staring at each other with concerned looks at their faces, waiting for the colossal drill-contraption to reach the depth Twilight had calibrated it for on the surface.

Rarity hoped that the rest of their little group were fittingly concerned for their wellbeing... That would be the least the unicorn could hope for...

A loud static noise tore her away from her thoughs, and the warped voice of their tormentor came out of a curious little box mounted on the wall.

"We now penetrated the Asthenosphere! Good job girls! Structural integrity looks good from what i can see on my instruments, but if the outer shell starts to form cracks, tell me immeadiatly."

"Cracks...?"

Applejacks voice sounded unconfident, she was a very brave pony, when she had her hooves on the ground that is. Being UNDER the ground was an experience she could have passed on.

Rarity was not scared though, she was way too angry for that.

"The outer shell is not the only thing that is going to crack soon... Please remind me to never volunteer for one of your experiments again, Twilight!"

Apples chuckled nervously, she could not think of anything more adorable than an angry Rarity, the fact that the unicorn crossed her forelimbs and turned away from the voicebox with a pout on her little muzzle and an huffy "Harumpf" did not help to make the whole situation less funny.

"No worries Rarity, i have everything under control... Ehhh, Fluttershy? Please pour some more water on the gears... If the get any more hot they might shatter..."

The last bit was obviously not meant to be heard by the two pioneers down in the shaft...

Being restricted in their movement, Rarity and Applejack resumed to look each other in the eyes again, somehow they had to pass the time after all.

"Ehhhhh Rares..."

"Yes, Applecookie?"

"Ah just wanted to say that if we two die down here, ah could not think of another pony ah would like tha share mah last moments with."

Rarity raised an eyebrow.

"Was that supposed to be an compliment?"

"Ah reckon." Applejack grinned.

Rarity rolled her eyes, a big smile on her face.

"I love you Applejack, do you know that?"

The grin of the earth pony broadened. "Ah now, mah little gem... Thats what ya always scream when we..."

Applejack could not finish her very unappropriate sentence, a sudden jerk cause the machine to rock violently, causing everything loose to fly around in the little space of the drills interior.

Everything loose was in this case two very confused ponies.

After a short moment of chaos, everything was calm again.

"We are at the target depth girls! Hope the decend wasnt too boring for you. Please take notes when you are outside, and don't forget to take samples!"

The only answer at first was the pained moan of the two adventurers laying on the floor of the capsule, trying to get their orientation back. Rarity was the first back on her hooves and instantly tried to gauge the damage done to her gorgeous choiffure.

After Applejack scrambled back upright too, both shot each other a rather puzzled look.

"What now?"

"Well, ah reckon we do that we are here for in tha first place."

Applejack hit the release button for the large iron door, and a glowing radiance flooded the little chamber.

The jaws of both friends dropped, they never had even imagined they could find something like this here. All they could see was a huge cave, so huge in fact that it almost seemed like they never leaved the overworld, but what appeared to be a sapphire blue sky was in fact a rocky ceiling, completely covered with glowing, blue jewels.

The same gems covered the ground in huge colonies, for miles and miles in the distance.

"Wahaha"

Rarity instantly dashed to the nearest crystal formation to get a better look at it, her eyes gleaming with delight.

"Have you ever seen something quite as lovely?" She asked, sitting between the huge, beautiful, precious stones. The blue light danced on her pearl coat, and let her appear almost otherworldy gorgeous.

gems_by_sayluh-d6y34ve.png

"No, no Rares. I have not..." Applejack answered, completely ignoring the wonders of the mysterious underground world. Instead focusing her gaze to meet the almond eyes of her beloved.

For a moment, they were completely still and silent, just exploring each others eyes.

"Oh, Apples... I..."

*SCREEEEACH*

Both ponies cringed at this terrifying sound. It was loud and intimidating... and it came nearer.

"We are not alone down here."

Depending on my motivation, and depending if the story is liked so far, i might actually continue to write this one...

Not sure though.

• Brohoof 10