Rarity Fan Club

Tomiix

As always I'm loving the art and I love the Chinese (I thought Japanese because of the fashion plus the fan) rarity and also the elegant diamond rarity. The robot rarity is very unique and awesome. Good job ponies :)

• Brohoof 5

I need a picture of both Raribot (I don't care if that's what robot Rarity is supposed to be called or not) and Sweetie Bot together. Why? When I say need, I mean really want. I don't actually need it. 

Have any of you heard someone say Diamond Tiara is more three dimensional than Rarity? I have, and let's just say my computer is very lucky I was not drinking any liquids. 

Diamond Tiara: No character. She's a brat and a bully, nothing more. Even her cutie mark says she's a brat. 

Rarity: One of the most, if not the most, three dimensional characters on the show. She is both feminine and strong, wealthy and generous, beautiful both inside and out, stylish and interesting. Those combinations are rare in TV unfortunately, but they exist within Rarity. 

I think one thing people should be told before watching My Little Pony is that being a fashionista does not make one bad, just so they don't have the same first opinion I did on Rarity. I love Rarity now. :D

Required Rarity picture: 

post-28857-0-94502900-1417283903.jpg

• Brohoof 7

I need a picture of both Raribot (I don't care if that's what robot Rarity is supposed to be called or not) and Sweetie Bot together. Why? When I say need, I mean really want. I don't actually need it. 

I think that qualifies as a necessity :please:

I dug around on derpibooru and found nothing, but I was able to find this sweet little picture :D

large.png

• Brohoof 10

Robot Rurdy :D 

img-3293603-1-large.jpeg

Even her cold, mechanical shell cannot help but look warm and cozy and inviting and sweet :wub: Best pony and best robot, too :D

Was she a robot? In the winter, she looks cold of having her scarf! :D

• Brohoof 4

Is it bad that I can name all of these versions of Rarity?

post-28857-0-65754800-1417285430_thumb.jpg

From left to right: 

Glory: First Rarijack moment in the entire franchise. (Apple Jack licks Glory in the G1 pilot) 

Heart Throb: I love her! She is a romantic, but she can be very brave in the act of true love. 

Sparkler: She really wasn't much like Rarity. She was a jerk in the show. Maybe she is more like Rarity in the comic she was in. 

Melody: I don't watch G2, but from pictures, she seems like she is either a singer or performer. 

Rarity: (G3) She's a princess who brings in the first rainbow of the season. That's all I know. 

Rarity: (G4) She is the best, most fabulous, pony in all of Equestria and the entire universe! (you already knew that though.)

Required Rarity picture because the first one technically does not count because I just now got it. It's not even in my Rarity folder yet. (Negative reactions group right now, so the pictures will have negative reactions, but they don't usually have anything to do with what I said.)

post-28857-0-25275100-1417285547.jpg

• Brohoof 5

Rarity is generous and a pony. That is why she is the best pony!

A more true sentence has seldom be spoken!

Never saw you in here as far as i remember... So welcome in the RFC! :pout: Hope we will see more of you in the future. :please:

And yes... Isn't she just the most generous and lovely darling?

post-25189-0-02901700-1412712364_thumb.jpeg
Her bestness is truly overwhelming. :proud:
  • Brohoof 6

Speaking of black friday...

img-3293336-1-tumblr_nfsql4kOsX1tlqckyo1

Although Rarity is indefinitely more a creator than a consumer, she cannot help to get some beautiful things for herself and her friends, although im certain she would not really enjoy the fighting and shoving that happens on this day...

Seeing that she has that magical aura of beauty and grace though, the other shoppers would just make room for her... Amazed by her loveliness. :pout:

Also... Apples came prepared it seems... :wat:

I really really could have used Rarity on Thursday night, no doubt in my mind she would be the best shopper and sales navigator.

• Brohoof 7

A more true sentence has seldom be spoken!

Never saw you in here as far as i remember... So welcome in the RFC! :pout: Hope we will see more of you in the future. :please:

And yes... Isn't she just the most generous and lovely darling?

Her bestness is truly overwhelming. :proud:

I was on here a long time ago then, someone was mean to me so I left. It is nice to see that some Rarity fans are nice! Thanks for the welcome I hope to become a regular on this thread! 

• Brohoof 5

I was on here a long time ago then, someone was mean to me so I left. It is nice to see that some Rarity fans are nice! Thanks for the welcome I hope to become a regular on this thread!

This thread is a haven of sorts ... We are all welcoming and decent. You should have no issues. Welcome home!

• Brohoof 5

The fact that this thread has almost 800 pages compared to literally every other fan club is amazing.

This is a compliment.

Yep, Ghostie certainly put the old boot to the bum of this fanclub, and we've been going strong ever since. :D

post-2257-0-24700200-1417304437_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

(removed for unfabulosity)

What's about that picture? Diamond Tiara and Silverspoon on the wrong bodies? I think that even Discord's brainwash makes them acting like here.

Source: http://legate47.deviantart.com/art/Prankster-duo-strikes-again-496802170

It was made by someone who hates Rarity. No doubt about that. 

It is most definitely a Rarity hate picture. The person who made this truly believes Rarity deserves it. Rarity gets way too much hate.

Required Rarity Picture: 

post-28857-0-41456100-1417305106.jpg

I removed the picture in the quote because I will not have an unfabulous picture on something I posted, regardless if it was in a post I quoted or not. 

• Brohoof 2

One minor point.  In For Whom The Sweetie Belle Toils, Luna gives SB a nightmare over her actions.  She shows SB how R's life will be ruined.  Luna cheated.  She didn't make it up, she just showed R's reactions in Suited For Success.

SB did not recognize this, showing she didn't know this.  Does this mean that Suited For Success takes place before Sisterhooves Social, or  just that SB didn't visit her sister during that time?

All the ponies have matured greatly over the 4 seasons.  I would say that Pinkie grew the most, but R is a close 2nd.  She is much less the diva & seldom a drama queen anymore.  I guess that, having had some real problems (kidnapped by Diamond Dogs, an impossible-to-please boss like Safire), she knows the difference now & doesn't sweat the small stuff so much.

• Brohoof 1

:rarity:  :har:  :rarity:  :har:  :rarity:  :har:  :rarity:  :har:

I like the new Rarity emotes :har: They should all be Rarity, though.

EVERY EMOTE IN THE WORLD SHOULD BE RARITY idgohreougwqea

large.png

Spoilered because huge.

Edited by geistfacekiller39
  • Brohoof 5

Hi, Darlings!!

So, firstly, Rarity saw herself on TV the other day: post-28987-0-82360400-1417335927_thumb.jpg

Then my Dad tried to knock her over off the table with a napkin. Not cool, Daddy...But he missed. No one dares mess with Her Fabulousness!

Anyway, I've been busy, busy, busy. I worked my butt off this week at work and was supposed to be doing homework...but...Um...I got distracted:

post-28987-0-29420700-1417334641_thumb.jpg

And, as a result my inner artist Rarity came to play for a good amount of time...this is part of the reason I resonate with Rarity, BTW. We're both artists, though my true talent lies in the written arts, and have an interest in fashion...Though my weakness is evening gowns. I love, love, LOVE drawing characters in them. Too bad I can't actually sew. XD

post-28987-0-71548100-1417334834_thumb.png

Spoiler for not pony artwork, but, like Rarity, I endeavour to have the world see my creation...Okay, it's just line art for now. I'll get to the colouring later.

post-28987-0-70643800-1417334685_thumb.jpg

Bonus points to you ponies who know exactly who this is.

Also, I regret nothing.

And, if you notice in the first pic, Rarity was supposed to try and help me write my paper, but...We both decided that what I was doing was FAR more fabulous then some boring paper. Besides, I'm off all day tomorrow, so I have time.

Yay for sleepiness!

post-28987-0-86382000-1417335409_thumb.png

And here's to hoping I actually get my work done! Wish me luck everypony!

post-28987-0-99292000-1417335840_thumb.png

Edited by LostButterflyUtau
  • Brohoof 7