Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

18 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Ready for an adorasexy and expensive statuette?

medium.jpeg

Please tell me this is going to be a real thing and isn't just fan based. Also, would that mean it is coming out at the beginning or end of 2019?

• Brohoof 1

8 minutes ago, Zander_Soulwind said:

Please tell me this is going to be a real thing and isn't just fan based. Also, would that mean it is coming out at the beginning or end of 2019?

100% legit shit :orly:. In fact, there's a thread about it :mlp_icwudt:

About date, the end of next year, I guess :huh:. What concerns me more is the price. These Bishoujo aren't usually cheap :dash:

• Brohoof 2

5 hours ago, KirbyFluttershy said:

I don't think there's not much picture of retro fluttershy going around these days, but To ask you guys this, what do you think of retro fluttershy? 

I'm not sure what do you have in mind my friend.

349.thumb.png.cf9136185c285d4a6fdc630ecc6d6be7.png

• Brohoof 2

well I do believe the retro-style fluttershy that I mentioned before should be like around 1983 or something like that. I did see fluttershy's retro (or 1983) outfit on MLP gameloft app. the 1st I saw that kind of outfit on fluttershy. it looked cool on her although her mane and tail style is 83s. sort of like cheerilee's retro mane and tail style from call of the cutie. may be leaning torwards to fluffle puff's design though.

Come to think of it, MLP gameloft app renamed 1983 fluttershy into retro fluttershy. I did take a screenshot of the retro fluttershy. I'm pretty sure other people or fluttershy fans here know what I mean, but yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Oh. I thought so *strokes his head* I even don't know how She looked like then. She...well....it wasn't Fluttershy exactly. She even had different name. For me personally Fluttershy is only pegasus G4 and only as a pony (or as an anthro version).

Have (at least for me) the only one true Fluttershy.

2B988628-B59F-4B7C-912B-2640BFF2D615.jpeg.c4b5fed878213d673bacee8d314f98f3.thumb.jpeg.4f455d46718fbaf7576ca06c6146a053.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Vamp Fluttershy.png

• Brohoof 2

(edited)
5 hours ago, Steve Piranha said:

Humanized Fluttershy with sexy leotard hoodie :bedeyes:

Why do people always draw humanized Fluttershy being so over abundant? The poor girl will have chronic back problems.

Edited by cuteycindyhoney

21 minutes ago, cuteycindyhoney said:

Why do people always draw humanized Fluttershy being so over abundant? The poor girl will have chronic back problems.

Anime always make the shy types with such big assets :dash:. Agreed with you, I think Fluttershy having smaller breasts accentuate her moeh qualities :proud:

• Brohoof 1

On 7/22/2018 at 6:08 AM, cuteycindyhoney said:

She was modeling for Rarity not for nothing, mine friend *winks* Personally (writing about her) I see Fluttershy being slightly taller, slender, yet with gorgeous curves and hair, both in feral or anthro forms - in other words, perfect model material!

• Brohoof 1