Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

After one hug, the will tremble in wubs as she then takes over.

:lol: Hard to see that when she's too timid to do it. But whatever floats your boat.

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 5

c80d4870f995f2b6be2a17555516ba93.jpg?13478yAO.jpg3YeFP.png

I wish there was more Fluttershy and Philomena art out there; they're a nicer duo than Flutters with Angel, IMO. :kindness:

RoMq3.png

I wonder what could have startled her... mlp-foops.png

• Brohoof 12

img-3691845-1-c80d4870f995f2b6be2a175555img-3691845-2-78yAO.jpgimg-3691845-3-3YeFP.png

I wish there was more Fluttershy and Philomena art out there; they're a nicer duo than Flutters with Angel, IMO. :kindness:

img-3691845-4-RoMq3.png

I wonder what could have startled her... img-3691845-5-mlp-foops.png

Can i ask where you get those emotes from?

• Brohoof 6

hey, Fluttershy fans!

I'm working on the next chapter of my fanfic, Legacy: The New Adventure, and need your help!  The story takes place in the future, and Chapter 10 will introduce Fluttershy's daughter as the leader of the surviving Pegasus Ponies in the story.  However, I am finding it difficult to choose a name and description/appearance for her.  So, I'm throwing it open for suggestions/ideas!  You can even choose the stallion she married if you want (has to be a Pegasus for plot reasons).  So get those thinking caps on, and share your personal headcannon!  If I pick your idea/suggestion, you'll get a reference in the Author's Notes section of Chapter 10, and I'll get a commissioned image of Fluttershy and daughter (and possible father) created based on your idea! (paid for by myself, of course!)

sooo...... anypony have any ideas/suggestions?  and my offer to get your Fluttershy+family idea commissioned still stands!   ;)

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 7

I've seen quite a few fluttershy SFM or 3D pictures so far, but it's most likely that i've seen these pictures on dA group called SFM-Ponies.

Oh yeah, I saw this picture on my dA watch, but don't you guys wish you had this? I wish there was a fluttershy skin for 3DS and wii classic controller pro.

Go figure the crapbox one gets it, but yeah it would be nice. Hell a Wii U Wii Pad skin would be nice too...

But seriously, the Xbox One is not something to waste time and effort on. Don't get me wrong, I have no qualms with the previous Xbox systems. I'm not a Xbox series hater. I just spit at the mere existence of the Xbox One being a thing, it's a pathetic new gen console made by Microsoft.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 4

Hi, It sounds like a good idea! I will have to give it a good think and see what i can come up with. I'll come back later and try and give some ideas.

any other takers?  i'm still looking for Fluttershy's daughter (and possible husband, if you want).  Winner will get not only a commissioned image of their idea, but I'll even mention your OC as a background character in the story (again, limited to Pegasus ponies for plot reasons)

• Brohoof 6

I kind of made this Fluttershy banner for the fluttershy fan club, but I think I need to work on the texture a little more (If i ever knew how). I dunno what you guys think, but my thoughts on making this banner is like pile of mish-mash of knick-knacks.

post-6853-0-10213300-1429823995_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 13

I kind of made this Fluttershy banner for the fluttershy fan club, but I think I need to work on the texture a little more (If i ever knew how). I dunno what you guys think, but my thoughts on making this banner is like pile of mish-mash of knick-knacks.

It looks really good~ Hehehehe~  :yay:

• Brohoof 6