Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Fluttershy is definity my favorite of the main six though Rarity is really creeping up on her. :D  But Flutershy wil always be my favorite because got the most to overcome I think, and she is one of the most flawed ponies. I struggle with standing up for myself without being mean as well.

• Brohoof 6

Also I might as well ask this, but what is everyone's favorite Fluttershy episode?

My favorite is "Green Isn't Your Color" because of the great catchphrases she makes and also the fact that I liked how she was paired up with Rarity.

First time posting in this fan club and I think Fluttershy is one of the cutest and kindest ponies ever. :squee:

Fluttershy is the one pony I am most like. I'm really shy in real life, so seeing her overcome her fear little by little is a bit of motivation for me to do the same. We both also like animals a lot. :yay:

Welcome to the Fluttershy Fan Club! Since you're username has Yoshi's name in it and your avatar has Yoshi in it, here's what I have:

post-30335-0-34527300-1430174392_thumb.jpg

post-30335-0-75864700-1430174403.jpg

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 6

I love Fluttershy! I love the color of her light pink mane, and the color of her peach colored coat. But my favorite part of this wonderful pony is her part in the show. I believe she is a lantern of hope for people who have anxiety.

• Brohoof 6

I love her so much...Oh what a beautiful and wonderful girl...That mane and that personality...

I love Fluttershy! I love the color of her light pink mane, and the color of her peach colored coat. But my favorite part of this wonderful pony is her part in the show. I believe she is a lantern of hope for people who have anxiety.

Two new members already! That's impressive. Welcome you two to the Fluttershy Fan Club!

• Brohoof 8

Tanks for the Memories...

How awesome was she for helping Dash like that?!!

That showed serious growth. Even though she hates seeing Dash cry, she was completely at peace doing so.

Being able to set your feelings aside and focus solely on what the other needs...that is the pinnacle of kindness.

• Brohoof 5

Umm.Flutters? What're you doing? Whatever it is, you're adorable as fuck doing it. :blush:

img-3711696-1-post-16340-0-07551100-1430

:kindness: *Hnnnnng* *dead*

img-3711696-2-post-16340-0-44026800-1430

My thoughts exactly, i just love her.

I just find this too adorable. mlp-tsquee.png

Edited by Candy Star
  • Brohoof 6

Something I'm starting to wonder about all of a sudden... if Fluttershy was right next to you, what sort of affection would you first give her? :fluttershy: I'd probably start with something affectionate yet not too uncomfortable for her, like this-

OMRmx9e.gif?1

and then move onto hugging and cuddling her forever~ mlp-fplotting.png

• Brohoof 11

Ready for another cuteness overload? :kindness:

I've learned to expect cuteness overloads when it comes to this Fan Club. No amount of cuteness overload will ever catch me off guard here anymore. Though I'll never say Fluttershy isn't cute, because that is a big lie. She is cute 24/7.

• Brohoof 6