Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you had to change your name?

I_wesley125

If I had to change my name, well I would change it to Isaac, possible middle name of Clarke. This name just fascinates me deeply and it is really cool. I'm fine with my own name though, Conner. Isaac fascinates me because I deeply like the Dead Space trilogy, the protagonists name is Isaac Clarke. If/when I have kids, I'll name my son Isaac.

Another name I'd be semi interested in would be Malcolm, possible middle name of Reynolds, just so I could have the nickname of Mal. It's a Firefly/Serenity thing :)

• Brohoof 2

If I had to, I wuold change it to Sam probably.

But if it could be unrealistic and it could express me, I'd change it to Rainbow. Why?

1. Rainbows are awesome and gorgeously beautiful.

2. Rainbows have several colors. This could represent tat I don't fit into one certain personality.

i would change my name to Barrett  because it sounds badass and i think its a cool name in general and i look like i could be named Barrett it had to describe it like someone named Tyler that person look like Tyler its hard to explain. 

Hrognar the destoryer!

...Yeah no, probably Cyrus, or maybe Wilson, something relatively fancy but I could still pass off as a normal name.

I'd get it changed to Harmonic. Because it would just be cool to formally use my username as my real name, at least, I think that.

If I had to change my name, well I would change it to Isaac, possible middle name of Clarke. This name just fascinates me deeply and it is really cool. I'm fine with my own name though, Conner. Isaac fascinates me because I deeply like the Dead Space trilogy, the protagonists name is Isaac Clarke. If/when I have kids, I'll name my son Isaac.

Another name I'd be semi interested in would be Malcolm, possible middle name of Reynolds, just so I could have the nickname of Mal. It's a Firefly/Serenity thing smile.png

If you do name your child Isaac be sure to buy them some kick-ass boots that destroy everything they stomp on. It just wouldn't be right without it.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hm... Now this is tricky.... I mean I like my name, Will. Simple but nice, and has other uses besides being a proper noun in Enlgish, which I think is cool! "Will will willingly will it to be done." Is a grammatically sound sentence, which I find great! But if I had to change it, I'd like Jason. Or Todd. I don't know why, but both seem like nice names.

Edited by Windy Runner

I actually am compiling a list of awesome names for the future. I guess if I had to change my name, it would be one of these (male names):

Atticus
Bentley
Ezequiel
Jahleel
Nikhil

By the way, I have this pet-peeve... When people think their name is too hard to learn, so they just tell everyone their nick-name instead.

I'd change it to Tom. Not only does is seem ordinary, but it can also point to several interests of mine. Those being Star Trek, FIM, and Harry Potter.

I'd be Drake Sword, I got that idea from Dark Souls. (There's a weapon called the Drake Sword.)

I like the idea of a name that got stuck somewhere between cool and ridiculous.

I would change mine to Pinkie Pie.... i mean how cool would it be to be pulled over by the cops... he see's this young male behind the wheel and says "name please" and you get to reply "Pinkie pie!" he'd probably say

"Please step out of the car and put your hands behind your back!" Then he'd check your Drivers Licence and confirm that your name really IS Pinkie Pie and you'd have the last laugh.

I'm happy with my real name as it is :P

Wolfgang Straussenburg Fegelein. Because German names are awesome.

But I agree with this too. I once knew a man from germany whose name (which I won't mention) sounded like Vulcan Boss. I swear, Germans have the coolest names!

(edited)

I would change my name to... uhh... Cahner? Cause then, I would still be Connor, without being Connor. Or maybe I could be Conor. Or Conner. *Note, these are all ways people have misspelt my name in the past.*

Edited by aRegularPony

You know, I've thought about this! I really do dislike my name... Jenna... gross. I would even prefer Jennifer, but that's not my name sad.png

If I were to change my name, I'd go with Olivia. It's uncommon yet not put-offish, which is perfect! Too bad its not my name.

(edited)

I would have to say Jamie/Jay for my name.

Though I would also enjoy having Neon as my name. 

Pyro would also be a cool and unique name.

So those are the names I really love.

Edited by PercyThePony

(edited)

I've wanted to change my name since I was 13. It's not a bad name but I don't like the way it's spelled. Something gender-neutral and starts with an A. That's always been the best letter of the alphabet for me. 

Edited by Nagisa Misumi

My real name is god awful, I've always wanted to have Alessandro as my name. Perhaps it's because of my favorite football player Alessandro Del Piero who is my childhood idol. 

The name Yui is also epic. I don't care if it's a girl name, it's awesome and every awesome anime character seems to have it (Yui-Nyan :333333)

• 3 months later...

Well my Real name is Randell Vanstane or Randy.. and I for one love my name.. I have never run in to anyone named Randell.. I have ran in to some Randall's but anyway..

If I had to change my name... it would be...

Someone that loves you

Any name you want, no limits or anything! Out of anything, even if it's not a word! Personally, I'd like to be named "pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch" :3

I'm not a huge fain of my name. Like seriously, I'm a guy and my name has confused doctors. Once my mom showed me a recording on our answering machine that said something like, "This is to remind you that you're daughter Kalin has an appointment tomorrow at 9:00." One even asked if I was pregnant. I'm still not entirely sure if that doctor was serious. Either it was a joke or that one needs to go back to med school...

Personally, I wouldn't mind having a short name that is unmistakably masculine. Like Tom. Or Bob...

Any name you want, no limits or anything! Out of anything, even if it's not a word! Personally, I'd like to be named "pv zk pv pv zk pv zk kz zk pv pv pv zk pv zk zk pzk pzk pvzkpkzvpvzk kkkkkk bsch" :3

Hey there! Just a heads up that your thread already existed, so I merged your new thread with this older one as they cover the same topic. Don't forget to look for existing topic before making new ones. :)

My real name is Riley Barrett.

My dad named me that, so I guess I wouldn't change it.

...but I always wanted to be named Eddie Nelson Barrett, like my dad was.

I'd have been Eddie Nelson Barrett III, because my dad was Eddie Nelson Barrett Jr., and my biological grandfather was Eddie Nelson Barrett Sr.

I do plan on naming my first son Eddie Nelson Barrett, in my father's memory, though.

...I hope he'd be just as great of a person as his namesake was. smile.pngsad.png

R.I.P. Eddie Nelson Barrett, Jr.

9/28/1969 - 3/26/2007

The sky is your playground, but the cold earth is your bed...

I would totally change my real name to Aniki in a heartbeat! (Everyone already calls me that anyways)

But if that name was barred (For whatever reason) I'd go with Vyers Adonis. Because... seriously... that name is AWESOME!