Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

Only the best pics for best pony :wub:

I appreciate that you peoples are helping my Dashie image collection to grow lol.  I already have more Dashies than I do pics of my favorite anime girl Ryoko; never imagined that would happen.

And buck yeah, I'd shout "Rainbow Dash is COOL" from the rooftop of my office building if I could!

I'm biased, but I feel as though Dash fans would have the best material for rooftop-shouting lol.  Rarity's would be, "Rarity has...  Excellent taste in clothing!"  Fluttershy, "Is VERY nice and good with aminals!"  Pinkie Pie, "Throws great parties I think I've never attended one!"  Applejack, "Is hard-working and reliable!"  Twilight, "Is WELL-READ!!" xD  I like them all, but I lurv Dashie.

• Brohoof 3

Here's a nice picture of the blue and purple horses having fun with clouds. By now, I think Dash might be a pretty good flying teacher. I could see her having some trouble explaining things that probably come naturally to her on some level, but I can also see her getting hyped and excited at seeing somepony else improve and everything :)

rd___twi___cloud_bustin_by_lumoslightnin

• Brohoof 5

No doubt that Rainbow Dash can feel it out and become a great flight teacher if she just puts her mind to it. Her excitement whenever somepony is interested in something that she is as well is off the charts, and no doubt Rainbow Dash can feed that excitement into being the best flight coach she can be.

Heck, before Twilight even had wings, Rainbow Dash was ahead of the curve and warming her up for flying...

105844+-+artist+derpiihooves+flying+rain

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

:ph34r:

You guys mind... pitching in on Scootaloo vs Celestia for RD's favorite little squirt? Rainbow Dash is unlikely to have to face her biggest fan in this tournament, so there's nothing to lose.

tumblr_mfnfc2znGI1qc5ffho1_1280.png

Besides, with that big of a fangirl in Group D, it's basically implicit that you're voting for Dashie.  :catface:

Edited by Stellafera
  • Brohoof 5

My life:

Want some friends?

-No, I like to have time for myself.

Want some alcohol?

-Nope, I never going to drink this.

Want a cigarette?

-Nope, I'm never going to smoke.

Hmmmmm ... want a Rainbow Dash for rea-?!

-Take my money and give me her!!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Received my season 3 DVDs today; I think that season's initial two-parter is my favorite so far.  At the start of season one, I was already drawn to RD (and I loved her introduction), but I was still undecided about the series itself.  In season two, Dashie was left out of a big chunk of the second episode (to say nothing of what she endured in the first episode).  Even though season three has started off (as always) being rather Twilight-centric, RD was given plenty to do.  And there was jousting!!  But everyone else already knows this lol.  With there only being 13 episodes, I'm hoping they packed in as much Rainbow Dash content as possible.

Edited by PegaMister
  • Brohoof 1

Received my season 3 DVDs today; I think that season's initial two-parter is my favorite so far.  At the start of season one, I was already drawn to RD (and I loved her introduction), but I was still undecided about the series itself.  In season two, Dashie was left out of a big chunk of the second episode (to say nothing of what she endured in the first episode).  Even though season three has started off (as always) being rather Twilight-centric, RD was given plenty to do.  And there was jousting!!  But everyone else already knows this lol.  With there only being 13 episodes, I'm hoping they packed in as much Rainbow Dash content as possible.

As I've said many times, S3 is Dash's best season

• Brohoof 2