Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

(edited)

As I've said many times, S3 is Dash's best season

Even having read that (and I thought I'd seen it said somewhere before lol) I'mma try real hard not to watch the remaining 11 episodes in one day.  Must.  Ration.  Season 3. xD  Helps I'm also still going back through season 2 with my mom; I wait and do the second viewing with her in case I wanna go crazy and binge watch the initial run.  And my past binge has placed me well ahead of where she is in the series.

Edited by PegaMister

Who here would take this if it appeared at your doorstep?

img-2737589-1-Rainbow%20Dash.jpg

She looks so lost! Poh widdle Dashie!! Don't you worry about a thing! You can stay here with me!

• Brohoof 1

BSG has their "What the Frak?" merch (my mom owns a shirt lol), so why not an MLP shirt like this?

Rainbow Dash has some great "What the Hay?!" faces. All of them classics. Here's but a few...

The "Frowner":

rainbow_dash_shocked_by_centurion1337-d6

The "Gasper":

20120918220114!Rainbow_Dash_surprised_S2

And best of all, the "Twofer":

800px-Rarity_%26_Rainbow_Dash_shocked!_S

• Brohoof 8

(edited)

And best of all, the "Twofer":

img-2742384-3-800px-Rarity_&_Rainbow_Das

Rarity and Rainbow Dash :D They're both hilarious on that pic. Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 4

Rarity and Rainbow Dash :D They're both hilarious on that pic.

As has been said before, those two desperately need an episode together. They look great side by side.

20140417211136!Rarity_%26_Rainbow_Dash_m

20120423012846!Rarity_%26_Rainbow_Dash_w

Rarity_and_Rainbow_Dash_giggling_S2E25.p

I like how in the first two pictures, it looks like Rainbow Dash has a thing for Rarity. Second one Rainbow Dash looks like she's whistling like "Hey baby...".

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

As has been said before, those two desperately need an episode together. They look great side by side.

img-2742484-1-20140417211136!Rarity_&_Ra

img-2742484-2-20120423012846!Rarity_&_Ra

img-2742484-3-Rarity_and_Rainbow_Dash_gi

I like how in the first two pictures, it looks like Rainbow Dash has a thing for Rarity. Second one Rainbow Dash looks like she's whistling like "Hey baby...".

Amazing!!

I love the 2nd pic (Rainbow Dash looks really cool, but Rarity's left eye is a bit weird...).

I want an episode about them so badly. :(

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

Amazing!!

I love the 2nd pic (Rainbow Dash looks really cool, but Rarity's left eye is a bit weird...), I want an episode about them so badly. :(

I almost want to say I have confidence that Season Five will feature at least one episode where these two have more interaction together.

If there was to be an episode about just the two of them, I'm not sure what it would be about. There's actually a lot of possibilities that could happen between the two of them.

Maybe there's an episode where they have to decorate the new castle in Ponyville and Rainbow Dash keeps trying to put knight armor, weapons, and other "cool" things everywhere, while Rarity keeps trying to put chandeliers, fancy statues, and other "elegant" things everywhere? I'm sure a "Battle of the Interior Decorators" would go swell between the two of them!

• Brohoof 4

I almost want to say I have confidence that Season Five will feature at least one episode where these two have more interaction together.

If there was to be an episode about just the two of them, I'm not sure what it would be about. There's actually a lot of possibilities that could happen between the two of them.

Maybe there's an episode where they have to decorate the new castle in Ponyville and Rainbow Dash keeps trying to put knight armor, weapons, and other "cool" things everywhere, while Rarity keeps trying to put chandeliers, fancy statues, and other "elegant" things everywhere? I'm sure a "Battle of the Interior Decorators" would go swell between the two of them!

Good idea! :) They can imagine plenty of dialogues with it.

Personally I'd like an episode a bit like Griffon the Brush Off, where they'd find they have something in common...

• Brohoof 3