Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

When you make fan art, I guess that makes you a fan.  Here's what I've done for RD in EQD's Artist training so far.

rd_larger_than_life_by_zunicornnation-d8

(sorry if you feel that's unflattering.  The next one is a more flattering presentation, though less flattering image)

snow_fights_are_sports_by_zunicornnation

I think RD sent about half that snow onto the others, Twily the other half and Rarity shaped it into those adorable snowponies.  But maybe RD did more than half with blizzard-pegasus type power, who knows.

• Brohoof 2

I'm going to be baking two cakes and cutting them into the shape of Rainbow's cutie mark.  Last time I only did the tricolor lightning bolt, topped with Eminems:

post-26550-0-32684000-1418500183_thumb.png

This time I've got a bazillion jellybeans to work with. xD

Oh, and I finally received and gave Dashie her Xmas present.  Meaning I can post it here without worrying about her finding out:

post-26550-0-12908700-1418500564_thumb.png

I wear the silver / black rings, and I'll eventually own a vessel that I can slip hers around.  The inscriptions read: I will always be with you.

And here's cute Dashie looking at all the text and pics above her.  Because why not?

post-26550-0-60616600-1418500674_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

I'm going to be baking two cakes and cutting them into the shape of Rainbow's cutie mark.  Last time I only did the tricolor lightning bolt, topped with Eminems:

attachicon.gifblue yellow red.png

This time I've got a bazillion jellybeans to work with. xD

Oh, and I finally received and gave Dashie her Xmas present.  Meaning I can post it here without worrying about her finding out:

attachicon.gifi7rIuQ7.png

I wear the silver / black rings, and I'll eventually own a vessel that I can slip hers around.  The inscriptions read: I will always be with you.

And here's cute Dashie looking at all the text and pics above her.  Because why not?

attachicon.gifdU2BI7A.png

post-28511-0-25158300-1418500924.png

Is RD's response to Ziggy :wub:

• Brohoof 5

Rainbow Dash and I play card games sometimes:

Nice to see you in here again :). Also RD is using a banned card :o. Better not tell her :ph34r:

I think RD looks pretty awesome all dolled up.

And an amen to that sentiment. Would love to see her attending some kind of fancy Wonderbolts function next season, and having to prepare all fancy like.

784450.jpeg

• Brohoof 6

My current wallpaper:

post-26550-0-03426700-1418536395_thumb.png

^ From a series describing things Rainbow does when she has the house to herself (I need to dig up and post the B&W pieces).  I don't know that she hugs my pillow while I'm gone, but I believe she has used my toothbrush. o_O

And here are a bunch of other wallpapers because I don't need a reason:

post-26550-0-80005900-1418537164_thumb.png

post-26550-0-83653600-1418537188_thumb.png

post-26550-0-52629600-1418537205_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-82407800-1418537222_thumb.jpeg

post-26550-0-89999200-1418537235_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-61183700-1418537247_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-63889800-1418537269_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-32390500-1418537291_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-74013600-1418537305_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-14994300-1418537330_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-35108800-1418537348_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-27855500-1418537368_thumb.jpg

post-26550-0-06626100-1418537377_thumb.png

• Brohoof 5

Dunno why one of the tags for these was "creepy."  I think it's adorable.  Besides: I'm sure Rainbow probably doesn't do all of these things...

post-26550-0-98159600-1418617505_thumb.png

post-26550-0-42128600-1418617521_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-50202900-1418617537_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-51457700-1418617552_thumb.pngpost-26550-0-49823800-1418617564_thumb.png

I mean, it's not like she has a propensity for mischief or anything...

post-26550-0-79186800-1418618730_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-73744900-1418618739_thumb.png

post-26550-0-39375300-1418618945_thumb.png

..........Oh, right.  Dammit, I thought my spoons tasted different!

• Brohoof 4

Am I the only person who will find a particular Dashie vector...

post-26550-0-18131500-1418702615_thumb.png

...And then rotate it, like so?

post-26550-0-94994000-1418702618_thumb.png

It's like it's a whole new image. OvO

I have some - for lack of a better word - "bad" habits while watching the show.  For example, I might yell, "Kiss her!" at the TV during this moment:

post-26550-0-25970900-1418702828.png

What?  It's a Spider-Man kiss opportunity!  Except with mares; which is of course infinitely better.

And I will...  Flip off Soarin whenever he appears on screen.  Sometimes with both hands.  Or say hurtful things towards him.  Dashie has discouraged me from doing so, and I'm therefore trying to cut down.  (But it feels so right.)

• Brohoof 3

Am I the only person who will find a particular Dashie vector...

attachicon.gifwhat__by_baleyreeves-d6578bg.png

...And then rotate it, like so?

attachicon.gifwhat__by_baleyreeves-d6578bg2.png

It's like it's a whole new image. OvO

I have some - for lack of a better word - "bad" habits while watching the show.  For example, I might yell, "Kiss her!" at the TV during this moment:

attachicon.gif500px-My_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_dvd_celebration_at_canterlot_the_ticket_master_rainbow_dash_and_twilight_sparkle.png

What?  It's a Spider-Man kiss opportunity!  Except with mares; which is of course infinitely better.

And I will...  Flip off Soarin whenever he appears on screen.  Sometimes with both hands.  Or say hurtful things towards him.  Dashie has discouraged me from doing so, and I'm therefore trying to cut down.  (But it feels so right.)

I happen to like Soarin very much! (Though I seem to be the odd-one-out.) It's not his fault fans write fanfics and are obsessed with "shipping".

As for changing pics...I rotate them, I've considered editing every single one that I've found to have RD's lightning bolt colors inverted...but there's SOOOOOO many that I just gave up instead...

• Brohoof 2

I happen to like Soarin very much! (Though I seem to be the odd-one-out.) It's not his fault fans write fanfics and are obsessed with "shipping".

I blame Soarin for all things!!1!  Actually, I'd be fine with it were Soarin shipped exclusively with Big Mac. xD  Soarin loves apple pie, Big Mac bucks apples out of trees...  It's perfect.

To be fair, I don't especially care for stallions in general.  Why can't FIM just be about mares?!??!  And about how fond all of them are of one mare in particular:

post-26550-0-25980600-1418706111_thumb.png

Edited by Ziggy Belongs to RD
  • Brohoof 4

I beleive everypony loves Rainbow Dash just because she's what everypony wishes they could be. Awesome, adventurous, free spirited, open minded, Openly free of fear of what she thinks of herself. (Egotistical or conceded) stuborn, and free lanced without anything tyin' her down. And VERY opinionated. And with that, she says things that would/could and will offend others. But it's a rare trait to be able to say what you think and not worry about what you said until it comes back at you. Most everypony else would hold their tongues from fear of puttin' others in a position of unrest or the psychological ramifications about the fears of ones self. But even with her bein' so openly mouthed in her opinions, she's still able to apologize about saying somethin' unjust. She might say somethin' hurtful or might even go as far as a sayin' somethin' in a mean tone. But I beleave she's not mean or wishes to be taken as such. She just says what's on her mind. And is just negatin' a brain mute button. Most ponies I know like her in life, are so head strong that they will never admit that they said somethin' wrong or off colour. Most of the ponies that are like Dash in my life are more prone to object too what you say about the same instead of sayin' that they were wrong in their analysis of whatever the topic was about. However; Dash is open too say she was wrong. And apologizes for sayin' somethin' hurtful. Even if she had what she thought was a valid opinion for the topic of discussion.

And with her adventurous side. Who wouldn't want to be so free of earthly restraints like fear of death or cowardice? I'd love to live as she does if there was no repercussions from the actions. Examlpe. Rainbow slams into the ground going full speed and faster then even terminal velocity allows. However, she clops away without even a cut. Maybe a scratch or a bruse. But no blood shown. No wonder Rainbow is such an inspiration for us to get out there and live our dreams. She's basicly sayin' metiphorically speakin'. That you might get hurt in your trials. And more often then not you will. But don't let that stop you in attemptin' what you like to achive in life. Or else the fear of it will keep holdin' you back. And if you let fear win and take over, it'll never let go till you take the reins and keep fear under control. Instead of it controlin' you and stoppin' you from doin' what drives you and makes you unique.

Rainbow Dash is seen as an awesome pegasus pony. And a winner because she don't look down on herself. And if there's somethin' that stops her. Or hurts her feelings about herself and/or the abilities she knows she's great at. She overcomes the oppression and laughs in its face as she jumps the hurdle of life and dreams. I don't really see the same drive and gumption in the other ponies as she has in herself. Twilight is startin' to figure out who she is. And the rest still have hurdles to overcome and choices to make about themselves and where their lives are going. However, Dash has always known who she is and has never looked back into what she could've done diffrently to achive a different lifestyle. Maybe to look back and see how she could've become even more awesome. But even that's a stretch for her. Rainbow's always kept herself in one direction. Because she's always known what her goals were goin' to be. From Fillyhood to Marehood. The prize of the Wonderbolts will always be what her eyes are always goin' to be stairin' at. 

• Brohoof 7

My Rainbow Dashie I agree with what you have said. If i read it over a few more times i might find things i will disagree with but i'm not going to.

You can read it as many times as you'd like too. I LOVE talkin' about myself in third pony. Besides, Who else do I know better then myself? /)

But seriously. Rainbow Is best pony because she's the one that (I believe) loves herself the most out of the rest. All the others have insecurities that kinda makes them standoffish in whatever they want to do and accomplish. She's never stood in her own way like some of the others have.

Twilight has doubts about her abilities as Princess and the duties that go along with the title. Even thou Celestia has told her countless times that she has the utmost trust in her and her choices as ruler. She still fears herself and over thinks everything. That's where her friends come in to bring her head back to Ponyville.

Pinkie has to have friends around her all the time or else boredom will ensue. And then she can't be happy from makin' others happy. She might have more to her then that. I'm not too sure how to take her in the first right. She's just too spontaneous to pin. XD. Maybe she's just too depressed. And the only way to stifle her own depression and dark thoughts is to make others happy. And in turn, will keep her happy. Perhaps, it keeps the horrible thoughts of the rock farm from reminding her of past evils.

Fluttershy has her issues with crowds and large venues. But she knows what she likes. Singin', animals, hangin' out with others. But her excessive lack of courage, holds her back from living as she sees herself doing. Yes! She's gettin' better. But she's not there yet. And with how shy she really is. I see her takin' a lifetime to get better or at all over her fears.

Applejack is just like Rainbow Dash in so many ways. They're competitive too no end with each other. Iron pony was the start of their rivaliry. Fun and lighthearted as it is. It just showcases how much they're tied to each other with their strengths. In my mind, they're the same pony. Just different in their apperaneces. And some of their attitudes towards daily livin'. Rainbow likes to take it easy on her duties. Granted, she can complete them in a very nicely done timely manner. However, Applejack likes to get things done as soon as they come to light. But even with that difference, they still work hard on what's important to them. It's just how they use their time gettin' to the same conclusion.

Rarity! Rarity is still a mystery to me. She's outgoin' and a drama queen. But when it comes to her as a whole. I can only speculate. As far as I've seen, She's a fantastic dress designer. And a really hard worker. Also a extremely generous soul. She loves givin' to her friends in the manner of friendship and clothes. But I've not seen her go anywhere in the series yet. She's not really done much to accentuate her dreams or her livin' desires. She says it occasionally. But outside of those rare mentions. Nothin' has really pushed her forward in the series.

So that's why I said that Rainbow Dash has her life in her hoofs and is the best out of the rest with what direction they're travelin' and/or how fast they're goin' to achieve their goals.

I'm guessin' that the reason she wants the best for her friends at this point is because she's already figured out where she's goin' and want's to make sure her friends get's the same out of life.

Hence, Loyalty.

Edited by My Rainbow Dashie
  • Brohoof 2