Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

On the other hand, too many of these might cause the site to self-destruct.

considering i was getting a 'bad gateway' message when trying to get on the forum this morning, i think you caused exactly that, lol. 

• Brohoof 4

Observation, swift motion, and passionate resolve: the ingredients of a true heroine.

post-26550-0-75806100-1424488622.png

I've been drawing Rainbow quite a bit recently:

post-26550-0-51298500-1424488132_thumb.jpg

And my Aurora Dashie plush arrived.

post-26550-0-72622900-1424488064_thumb.jpgpost-26550-0-89041800-1424488079_thumb.jpg

Edited by Ziggy and Angelbaby
  • Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Holy ****!!! This one picture fanfic (as I call it) is so accurate about Arthur the aardvark. :lol::lol: :lol:

post-30335-0-70813000-1424501917_thumb.jpg

His sister D.W. is obsessed with ponies in 2003 but in 2013, when she's older, she's no longer into ponies. I guess that means Arthur can forget about being annoyed by his sister's previous obsession with ponies. But no, the tide has turned! Now due to MLP:FiM, Arthur has became obsessed with ponies and his sister is easily annoyed by his obsession with ponies. And his favorite pony is Rainbow Dash. Oh the irony!

Edited by CC_Maud_Pie
  • Brohoof 7

All my life needed was a sense of someplace to go. I don't believe that one should devote his life to morbid self-attention. I believe that someone should become a person like other people.

So cute, well done!

Oddly, it reminds me something...

Oh, right. xD  The key difference in my drawing is that it's my heart she's gotten hold of. :3

Now due to MLP:FiM, Arthur has became obsessed with ponies and his sister is easily annoyed by his obsession with ponies. And his favorite pony is Rainbow Dash. Oh the irony!

I have so much more respect for Arthur now that I know he's a Dashfan.

Made a new avatar and new sig.  Yes, already; I change these things pretty regularly lol.  I think the RD / GS one would also make for a fitting "abandon thread" animation. x )

kWdjnaW.gif

NtbK9ap.gif

• Brohoof 4

zbVhNRD.gif
"It uses the faculty of what you call imagination. But that does not mean making things up. It is a form of seeing." - from "The Amber Spyglass"

Can't stop...

YUccWQw.gif

Making...

1nfccg8.gif

Animated avatars. xD

ViQn7yZ.gif

Does anyone have a request for a show-ripped avatar from any moment of any Dash-centric episode? x )

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif

Can't stop...

img-3520253-1-YUccWQw.gif

Making...

img-3520253-2-1nfccg8.gif

Animated avatars. xD

img-3520253-3-ViQn7yZ.gif

Does anyone have a request for a show-ripped avatar from any moment of any Dash-centric episode? x )

Yes please :P. I will take any avatar you can make XD
  • Brohoof 2

img-31490-1-img-31490-1-sig-31490.sig-31You know. I was once 20% cooler. ONCE! It was pretty awesome... You should try it sometime :P.http://mlpforums.com/topic/123295-ask-nuclearburg-stuff-p/ ask me random stuff...

Signature made by Starlight Glimmer. Thanks a bunch!

Yes please :P. I will take any avatar you can make XD

Here are some I got from "Fall Weather Friends."  I...  Changed the outcome of the first one via some simple editing. xD

v6mlXYT.gif***Vngrx07.gif***gdcKIpO.gif***O75CkxE.gif

Trying to work on how I draw wings:

post-26550-0-57960300-1424674568_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

zbVhNRD.gif

I don't know if this has already been posted in here, but it is weird and funny when Dashie eats messily.  xD

img-3523836-1-N2aIPs.gif

It's gotten to the point where I even find this moment attractive. xD

Though "Read It and Weep" is full of funny, adorable, and endearing moments.

6Pn1ks1.gif

LJJm9lq.gif

Well one of my Arts of Rainbow Dash :D

Looks AWESOME, Mrbrunoh1.

• Brohoof 5

zbVhNRD.gif

It's gotten to the point where I even find this moment attractive. xD

Though "Read It and Weep" is full of funny, adorable, and endearing moments.

img-3524751-2-6Pn1ks1.gif

img-3524751-3-LJJm9lq.gif

I agree, best episode ever! :wub:

• Brohoof 3

this belongs to my housemate, and it's usually sitting next to the kitchen sink to get washed, almost like it's waiting to greet me most mornings, lol.

post-28325-0-87176700-1424785174_thumb.jpg

thought you'd all get a kick....

EDIT:

prototype logo of the fighter squadron that i built for my Lego aircraft carrier.  let me know what you guys think!

post-28325-0-04089700-1424809714_thumb.png

still looking for a good vector or RD...

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 9