Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I have a theory on what will happen when the Wonderbolts do finally accept her(because as has been stated, its only a matter of time before she gets in ^_^ ). My theory is that Rainbow Dash will get in, but when she does, she will realise that she will have to leave her friends and everything she loves in Ponyville behind to go live in Canterlot and travel Equestria. This would make her question her dream somewhat and make for a pretty interesting episode.

sounds like a good season finale

Anyway, I would love to join team Rainbow guys, yet I need to be impartial, are you guys planning you banners yet?

How about you, or someone else make topics for each of the banners? It can all be discussed there, right? Edited by TwilightRubix

How about you, or someone else make topics for each of the banners? It can all be discussed there, right?

Now that would be a waste of Topic space, the purpose of the Contest is to bring the clubs more activity.

How exactly are we making the banners?

Anyway you wish, you can discuss the image(s) you want to use and what it says. The whole point of it is that it would advertise your favorite ponies club.

Anyway you wish, you can discuss the image(s) you want to use and what it says. The whole point of it is that it would advertise your favorite ponies club.

Ok, well I don't really have much experience in graphic design or anything but I could give ideas.