Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your pony self look like?

Phoenix Wright

use this : http://www.dolldivin...ony-creator.php

If the cutie mark doesn't work, either edit it in with a picture editor, or just say what it should be.

http://i.imgur.com/Y5NVx.png ; here it is. I'm still trying to get the cutie mark down.

NOTE: The one I posted on GameFAQs is not going to be used. I'll make a different one.

Edited by Derp2daherp

post-68-0-29572000-1318099156_thumb.jpg

I change my mind about it a lot, otherwise I wouldn't have everything Derpy-themed, but it's always purple, always a pegasus, and always with orange eyes. I just can't decide how I feel about any of the other details.

Oh, and my cutie mark is an interrobang, and I have no idea why I chose it, really. It just... seems to fit.

Edited by Katrilli

So what program are people using to make their pony designs? I'd like to work on my own, but I'm not sure what to start with. Photoshop or something similar?

I like how the one thing that sets you apart from the others, the one thing that defines you as a pony, is Cam Newton.

Couldnt think of ANYTHING! So I just threw a jpg from my picture folder in.

Ok, so it took a good bit of work, but I worked out a pony design that I like. I love that site, by the way, so many options! B) I liked it so much I made two. One female and one male.

The first here is Firebolt, like Harry Potter's broom and just as fast. She's a spicy mare with a lot of energy.

Posted Image

The second is a male pegasus named Tiberius. He's a bit more like me, minus the suite. I don't wear those so much. ;)

Posted Image

And just for fun, here are the two of them talking. I figured they ought to get to know each other. :) Gives us a chance to see Firebolt's cutie mark too. I know it looks kinda like a Scarab, but it's not. Actually it's the only symbol I had that goes well with her color. :D

Posted Image

Edited by Tyroq

• 3 weeks later...