Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What would your pony self look like?

Phoenix Wright

I got bored and tried to make a Pinkie Pie filly. The body shape was easy to get, and so was the eyes and ears. The hardest part in my opinion was the color. It was so frustrating :blush: However I do believe I have nailed the color of the mane/tail. The Pinkie Pie pink was the hardest part. I spent almost 20 minutes just playing around with the colors! :P Here it is. What do you think? :)

post-750-0-64921600-1324471180_thumb.png

I got bored and tried to make a Pinkie Pie filly. The body shape was easy to get, and so was the eyes and ears. The hardest part in my opinion was the color. It was so frustrating :blush: However I do believe I have nailed the color of the mane/tail. The Pinkie Pie pink was the hardest part. I spent almost 20 minutes just playing around with the colors! :P Here it is. What do you think? :)

Looks good!

It's an interesting concept, but I’ve never actually considered what I would be like if I were a pony. Cool idea though, I’ll have to consider putting some thought into it. xD

the options are limited, I've decided to make my own.. here is what I have so far :P ~

Your ponysona is beautiful. :3 I love it.

Me? Well, my avatar and signature. But a closer look:

post-809-0-50045800-1324613313_thumb.png

I'll explain. The coat colour is my skin colour. Even though red's my favourite colour and the colour I most identify myself with, I don't think it'd match so well with my dark mane. And my cutie mark wouldn't show up if I was all red either. I think my skin colour makes a nice compliment to the mane, which is based on my curly hair. The only thing I lack is the red curly streaks, which I put in there to emphasize my favourite colour.

I chose unicorn for myself because I'm honestly rather spacey and out there, and I can see myself using magic. I've always enjoyed mages in video games and such. Although as a unicorn, I can't actually use telekinesis to manipulate stuff. I think I'd be really bad at that.

The necklace and glasses I own in real life, and I love to put flowers in my hair, so there's that big flower. I'd be called Fire Lily because I love that type of flower. I love fire lilies. The cutie mark is somewhat based on a stylized one I've been using for a couple of years.

So yeah, there's pony-me.

I love ponifying people though. So if anypony somehow has trouble with designing their ponysona, I'd be more than happy to help.

• Brohoof 2

LOL. I try to invision a ponified version of myself when I'm sitting and staring at nothing in particular.

Sadly, I haven't come up with anything.

Somepony should make me a pony (:

Diamond Dash of course. He is a good flier that is able to do some very tricky maneuvers.

He has friends too:

Shadow Star who can manipulate shadows. -Female

Lazy Lullaby who is lazy but clever. -Female

and Red Lightning, his best friend and his name is what is power is (turns into red lightning) -Male

Edited by Diamond Dash

• 1 month later...