Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Thing You Have In Common With Each Mane Six

Shanks

Twilight - I'm a bit of a nerd, I like doing things on my own and if I can't do it I get frustrated but never give up.

Rarity - I love fashion, art & music everything I create needs to be perfect.

Flutters - I'm shy and quite but can be brave when I need to be. ;D I also have a hard time talking to people I don't really know :(

Rainbow - I'm very competitive.

AJ - I'm honest and I dislike disappointing people

Pinkie - I love having a good time with my mates ^_^

(edited)

Twilight: BOOKS!!!

Rarity:Nope

Edit: I am kind of a perfectionist

Fluttershy: the whole shy thing

Rainbow Dash: Loyalty

Pinkie Pie: the puns

Applejack: the rural setting where I live

Edited by Adash

Twilight - I don't read many books... but I can study something weekends long, if I really want to know something... but I almost never study for school ._.

Pinkie Pie - cake is delicious, but I'm not much of a party pony, I love doing stuff with my friends, sadly most of them are internet friends...

Applejack - I can be honest, but I can also be a liar... not very hardworking, except I really want something done

Fluttershy - I am quite shy meeting new people (chatting on the internet isn't a problem, as long as it's text form...) or asking people I don't yet know questions... let me quote Fluttershy: "Go back home and try again tomorrow?"

Rainbow Dash - I can be bit of a showoff when I got something cool done :P

Rarity - Arrogance, maybe? I can be arrogant, I hate it when people do things better than me, then every word they say just sounds like bragging in my head ._. (not all the time, but it happens)

• Brohoof 1

Twilight: Love of reading, I read at a very early age and was pretty advanced.

Applejack: Honesty

Pinkie Pie: Love of desserts

Rarity: Love of high class lifestyle

Fluttershy: Love of animals, my whole life I've always had a dog.

Rainbow Dash: Tomboyish nature

Twilight: My stress over studies....

Applejack: I hate letting anyone down.

Fluttershy: I like being kind, and am rather soft spoken.

RD: Adrenaline all the way.

Rarity: Like being creative as some points in time.

Pinkie Pie: Randomness.

Twilight Sparkle: I really love to read. 

Rainbow Dash: Umm... I think I am generally quite fast. I don't really have much in common with her...

Applejack: I try to stay true to my word.

Rarity: I am attentive to detail and love the arts.

Pinkie Pie: I am funny. (At least, that's what my friends say...)

Fluttershy: I am shy, an introvert, a bit naive, an environmentalist, non-judgmental, sensitive, and I am also kind. 

Twilight: I study a lot and get super freaked out about tests.

Rainbow: I push myself to be the best, and am really hard on myself when I am not.

Pinkie: I'll do whatever it takes to make people smile, just not in the same way she does.

Applejack: I'm hardworking and won't stop until the job is done.

Fluttershy: I'm super shy and don't like small talk.

Rarity: I'm very creative and I love making gifts for my friends.

Twilight: I get freaked out  when something dosnt work the way i planned it.

Rainbow: sometimes i just like to show off and im loyal

Pinkie: I like to make people smile and see them happy

Applejack: Im really strongly connected with my family

Fluttershy: I'm shy around stranges (atleast at school)

Rarity:Im creative from time to time and im really generous

Applejack: I'm apparently really honest. Sometimes bluntly so.

Fluttershy: I'm really shy 'bout speaking up(And a little shy in general). Imagine those conversations the Mane Six have about something or the other, and Fluttershy knows but happening, but everyone ignores what she's saying. Yeah, that's about me when me 'n friends(Or other people) Are speaking. Except i usually dont know anything special.

Rarity: I also have a "Thinking Room" and get sudden bouts of Inspiration and Creativity, where i usually drop what I'm doing and quickly run over and write down what i suddenly thought about.(Yeah, i guess im not too much of a 'Rarity', even though i like her character.)

Former Mis-T, Twilight: I'm a book-lover(Sorta), i suck up all knowledge i can get my hands on, and i have my bouts of crazy.(Well, those are three, i guess)

The Pink One: As much as i love The Pink One, I'm not all too much like her, even though i want to be. Though i guess we have one thing in common: We're both sorta crazy(Maybe in different ways, however). Creepily so, though rarely.

Rainbow Dash: I don't have too many positive traits that are like Rainbows... I guess I help people, friend or not, when they really need it? *Shrugs*. Well, guess I'd put in a slightly negative one. I'm really, really prideful. Insult me in a way that strikes that cord, and i kinda might get a little too, angry.

Twilight: I'm awkward.

Pinkie: I just want to make my friends smile!

Fluttershy: I like animals.

Rarity: I'm quite creative!

Rainbow: I'm very competitive by nature.

Applejack: I'm very blunt.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight Sparkle: I'm so much of a nerd like her

Pinkie Pie: I can be very agitated like her at times

Fluttershy: I'm really shy IRL

Rarity: I have a creative side like her

Rainbow Dash: I really don't like to lose

Applejack: I'm really perseverant like her

• Brohoof 1

Applejack: Always Honest and willing to lend a hoof. If you ever need me, just call.

Rainbow Dash: I always push myself to my physical limits, but I sometimes don't know when to ba ck off.

Princess Twilight Sparkle: I'm slowly learning new things, and discovering more about the world I live in each day.

Fluttershy: I'm incredibly meek in person... In fact, if I'm around someone I like, I tend to make disgruntled squeaky noises. >.<

Rarity: I really enjoy dressing for the occasion. Be it a pool party, or a wedding. I'll stand out for sure. 

Pinkie Pie: It doesn't matter who it is, if I see a sad pony, you can bet I'll be trying to cheer them up!

• Brohoof 1

• 5 months later...

Fluttershy: I am quite shy and I am an introvert

Rarity: I am a perfectionist

Applejack: I am hardworking

Pinkie Pie: I love parties (especially the food)

Rainbow Dash: I am very confident in myself

Twilight Sparkle: Where do I start?

Firstly, I love reading books.

I also perform well in tests (though I never freak out)

I also love learning new things. Infact most of which I know I have learnt on my own.

I have OCD. Everything on my table and in the draws have to be perfectly straight!

Edited by 4april
  • Brohoof 1

Mane Six

Twilight - I share her love for reading and tendency to get mixed up in awkward situations. My friends compare me to her the most not just because she's my second favourite pony but because my knowledge of various topics, need to learn, and slight OCDish habits remind them of me and her.

Pinkie Pie - Although I do not share Pinkie's bubbly and optimistic nature, I do have the ability to make people laugh, normally with my not-supposed-to-be-funny sarcasm. Also, I like sugar a little too much.

Fluttershy - I technically am considered 'shy' since I do have Selective Mutism. I also share Flutters' love for nature and desire to care for everything in it. I prefer to remain quiet much like her and have the ability to stand up for myself or others if needed. 

Applejack - AJ is a hardworker and a family-pony, I am not. But I do share her honesty, always speaking the truth and never sugar-coating anything. I hate lies being told to me and would rather people just tell me the hard truth than false lies.

Rainbow Dash - I am highly competitive, especially when it comes to my violin and gaming. I have the tendency to become lazy and put things off. I share her sarcasm and share Dashie's strong fear of failure to myself. I also have a very low patience level.

Rarity - I share very little in common with Rares here. But I do see my creative side in her. I love to draw and I am very attentive to detail when doing so.

Cutie Mark Crusaders 

Apple Bloom Best pony. I shared Bloomy's impatience with the world, wanting to know my purpose in life as soon as possible but over time started to let that desire die and not care as much. Although being rather shy, I share her ability to act like a leader when needed and the need to prove myself to those who feel I am incapable. 

Sweetie Belle - I do not often like the admit it, but I have a guilty pleasure of singing to myself and think I am rather good. But, like Sweetie, I have severe stage-fright and could never sing in front of anybody but myself and my cats. I also contrast with my family very much, them insisting I wear a skirt and a dress just because I'm a girl but me not going to be caught dead wearing one of those things again. Like Sweetie, I am also very clumsy and get bored easily. 

Scootaloo - I can relate to Scoots in the sense that I know what's its like to be expected to do something and being unable to do so. People expect me to speak in front of people and be fine with it and to act like a girl because I am one. But I simply can't. Her inability to fly is my inability to speak/trust other people.

Babs Seed - Like Babs, I was once pressured in Elementary school to pick on someone else in fear I would be made fun of. That was back when I actually did care what people thought of me. I only stopped when my friends at the time helped me to see the error of my ways and tell the bullies off.

Edited by SquipyCheetah
  • Brohoof 2

Well, according to my friend, Rare Pinkie, I'm most like Twilight Sparkle, but here's what I have in common with all of the Mane 6:

Twilight Sparkle - can worry a little too much or a little less than I should, I love reading, and I always look for the best and most logical answer.

Pinkie Pie - I love a great laugh and a joke, and can be very silly.

Applejack - I absolutely hate lying.

Rarity - I really enjoy designing, and I also love to give gifts (sometimes...)

Rainbow Dash - I can be short tempered and a little arrogant when anyone annoys me sometimes. I can end saying things I regret later.

Fluttershy - I'm very shy around people I don't know or get along with well. I never put my hand up in class, and I dislike speaking out unless I have a very important opinion which must be heard. I do become more open around my friends though.

• Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash: I tend to blow up at my friends and family when I'm upset. I'm also pretty badass.

Fluttershy: I have a hard time letting people down, and I feel really bad when people are dissapointed in me.

Applejack: When someone does something rude or hurts my friends, I tell them straight out. No beating around the bush.

Rarity: I'm very particular about how I look (mostly because of confidence issues, though), and I'm over-the-top and dramatic, but not in a bad way. I also like to think I'm pretty generous. If I had to pick which pony I was most like, I'd probably pick Rarity.

Pinkie: When someone's new at school or at my dance studio, I'm the first one to go up and introduce myself. I also remember everyone's birthdays and shower them with confetti on their special day.

Twilight: This one's easy. I. LOVE. BOOKS.

Fluttershy: Probably the most I relate to.. I am very shy, generally keep to myself and I love animals

I am also very empathetic towards others feelings.. and try to do things to not upset the other person (or pony)

Twilight Sparkle: I'm fairly smart and over-analyze stuff a lot.. I also sometimes speak technically

to myself when analyzing something even if others hearing don't understand the jargon

Pinkie Pie: I love to make others happy, even if that means I'm not..

Seeing smiles or even knowing i made someone else happy makes me feel great :D

And i tend to talk to myself.. specifically when thinking of things i need to do or about decisions to make..

Applejack: I'm generally honest and speak my mind.. Unless the situation calls otherwise..

Rarity: I like to look good and I like things I have to look good.. So to put it simply.. "Look good"

Rainbow Dash: Uh.. I'm very loyal to friends and family..

Edited by AURAequine

Twilight Sparkle: I like math and calculating things

Pinkie Pie: I like when I make people laugh. Also I enjoy silliness.

Applejack: I'm very stubborn.

Rainbow Dash: I appreciate awesomeness to its fullness.

Rarity: I like hats.

Fluttershy: *hides under sheets*

Twilight: Judging things before I even see them. :adorkable:

Pinkie Pie: When humour arises I tend to be quite spontaneous.  :pinkie: 

Rainbow Dash: I'm very competitive at the things I love. :sneer:

Rarity: I'm white :D

Fluttershy: Anxious in public places :blush:

Applejack: I can be boring at times :scoots:

Edited by Rawzy

Twi total reader and knowledge hound

Pie love to make people smile

shy love animals getting spooked easily when drama arises

Dash I can get competitive and have an ego

AJ barely a line between friends and family

Rare I love gems (not exactly something males are known for) 

Twilight: I'm smart, book obsessed and sometimes a little too nerdy.

Rainbow Dash: I love winning and racing-I run track and I like that sort of stuff :) 

Applejack: I love apple crisp, apple pie, apple flavored candy apple flavored desserts and more xD 

Rarity: I love fashion and creating things! I'm really crafty and artsy x) 

Fluttershy: I love animals, and I'm incredibly shy but can burst out in unexpected anger 

Pinkie Pie: I'm crazy, bounce around when everybody else walks or runs, love baking desserts, making desserts and most of all PLANNING PARTIES AND GIFTS FOR MY FRIENDS! Pretty ironic since Pinkie Pie is one of my least disliked ponies out of the Mane Six-but I just realized I'm actually most like her.

Twilight: I too am very geeky and get easily excitable over my passions.

Fluttershy: I can be really quiet at times and I'm fairly awkward socially with new people and strangers.

Applejack: We definitely share a strong work ethic and occasionally stubbornness.

Rarity: We care about what we do and strive for quality.

Pinkie Pie: I love puns, especially terrible ones.

Rainbow Dash: There exists a very dignified backbone in the both of us when push comes to pull.

Twilight: I like learning new things, and I over think and worry too often.

Fluttershy: I can be a huge people pleaser, and have a quiet voice. I'm pretty kind and love animals and nature more than people.

Rarity: I lovelove making things and giving them as gifts, and I can git into different crowds.

Rainbowdash: I'm terrible at expressing my deepest feelings, and sometimes I can say things the wrong way.

Applejack: Sometimes I'm too honest and give very logical advice, I love my siblings more than anything in this world and I work pretty hard.

Pinkie Pie: I don't like other people knowing I'm upset, I like breaking silences with randomness, my family's crazy also.

Spike: I mindlessly help people when they ask, sometimes I'm very well overlooked, and I love gemstones.

Oh this is a good topic. Let's see:

Applejack - I like apples :smug:

Fluttershy - I'm kind of a pushover and can be shy/quiet.

Pinkie - I have a childish mentality about a lot of things.

Rainbow - I do have a bit of an ego. I like to call it self confidence :pout:

Rarity - I can be a perfectionist concerning a lot of things.

Twilight - I'm really obsessed with organization, and other Twilight things.

Edited by Frostgage

Pinkie Pie: I have a pretty good sense of humor, can be goofy and random at times, and like parties.

Twilight Sparkle: I tend to set routines, and am kind of a walking dictionary.

Applejack: I can be pretty blunt when talking to people.

Rarity: I have a creative sense at times, and go crazy if the floor is dirty.

Fluttershy: I've been pretty shy when talking to some people

Rainbow Dash: Some say I'm tough like RD.