Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Thing You Have In Common With Each Mane Six

Shanks

Twilight Sparkle: My overall behavior.

Fluttershy: I'm a bit shy.

Pinkie Pie: Hard one...... The fact I'm kind and friendly I guess.

Rarity: I'm a bit perfectionist.

Applejack: My honesty.

Rainbow Dash: I'm a bad loser.

Rainbow Dash: Unfortunately a bad thing. We both have a tendency to take it too easy, putting off work and responsibilities. Although we also have similar levels of passion. Rainbow and I both get very into whatever is holding our attention. Her encyclopedic knowledge of Daring Do canon is particularly indicative of my own obsession with my fiction.

Pinkie Pie: Faith and idealism. By my interpretation, Pinkie is the most faith driven of the Mane Six. She's rarely distressed or frightened, except when it's "fun to be scared." Pinkie shares my assurance that things will turn out to be better under most circumstance.

Rarity: We're both artists. She's a fashion designer and I'm a writer. We also try to emulate and take pride in more refined ways of self expression. The chivalrous gentleman and the proper lady.

Applejack: Neither of us mind getting up at the crack of dawn to work and we are both close to our siblings.

Fluttershy: We both love animals.

Twilight Sparkle: To be honest, not much.

(edited)

Twilight: Like her, I may sometimes care a lot about organization

Rainbow Dash: I sometimes get a little over confident about something I am good at

Rarity: I care about dressing well for an event. Not all the time though.

Pinkie Pie: I often end up being the 'crazy one' in my group of friends, like Pinkie

Fluttershy: I get very worried about my pets.

Applejack: Most of the time I do not lie. I just do not have a reason to lie because I don't get in trouble or I do not need to hide anything. Except when I really have to.

Edited by The Awesome One

(edited)

:wacko: Twilight Sparkle: I used to freak out about things but I've learned to breathe and calm myself down.  I'm nerdy and like to do things by the book

:( Fluttershy:  I get nervous around other people and my feelings are sensitive.

:wat: Applejack:  I'm almost always honest.  I have trouble telling a lie.

:pinkie: Pinkie Pie: I like sweets.

:wub: Rainbow Dash: When I like something, I can be obsessive about it.

:confused: Rarity: Umm...... I'm white?  I'm creative.

Edited by CandyStrike

Fluttershy: I absolutely love animals and devote my life to their care and rescue :fluttershy:

Applejack: I'm very close to my family, they mean the world to me :icwudt:

Rarity: I have a creative streak and love to draw cartoons :grin2:

Pinkie Pie: I love to laugh and have an...odd sense of humor :blink:

Twilight Sparkle: I'm a total nerd with OCD (no, really) :o

Rainbow Dash: I don't get angry often but when I do...watch out >_>

Twilight: I'm nerdy and super organised.

AJ: I cry on the inside.

Pinkie: I am usually fun and energetic.

Rarity: I can be over dramatic at times.

Fluttershy: I prefer my group of friends but I'm not keen on making new ones.

RD: I can have a bit of ego and temper at times.

Twilight- I love reading and learning, aside from a few exceptions that don't really interest me.

Fluttershy- I'm shy and cute like her, and dislike being somewhere dangerous and loud.

R.D.- I don't like sitting around doing nothing, and would rather rush into some things instead of spend a lot of time planning.

Pinkie Pie- I can be randomly energetic at times. x3

Rarity- I can be fairly generous sometimes, I guess? :ooh: Though I don't think we're very similar at all, to be honest. =/

Applejack- I can be fairly hard-working once I've started with something.

Twilight: I love books and learning things, I study hard and I am associal.

Fluttershy: Animals are my passion and I like nature.

Rarity: I like creating beautifuls things. 

Pinkie Pie: I like laughing and eating cakes. And I'm strange like her sometimes.

Applejack: I'm a hard worker.

Rainbow dash: I am loyal.

• Twilight Sparkle: I worry too much about the consequences and failure. But on the flip side, I am rather modest and quite adorkable.

Applejack: I am a very honest person, but so much to the point where I can be a little too blunt. I'm also rather stubborn and detest assistance.

Fluttershy: I am very nervous with meeting new people and prefer to isolate myself doing my own things. But I am a very patient person who also happens to love animals.

Pinkie Pie: I can be unpredictable with what I say and what I do. But I love being around my friends/family and would do anything to cheer them up.

Rainbow Dash: I am a competitive person and can sometimes be a little impulsive. But I don't give up on things that easily and I love practicing on my passions and ambitions.

Rarity: Sometimes I can get too focused on stardom to the point where I overestimate my abilities. But I'm also a giving person who also happens to be very artistic.

Rainbow Dash i always try to surpass the people i consider better than me

Fluttershy i love animals and i have a lot of pets i love so much (you expected being shy? nah.. not anymore)

Pinkie Pie i am so troll and play pransk and often i laught with most activites here

Applejack i hard workand i dedicate my time in put all my sense in my goals

Rarity ah! the strong one! i must say am very creative, love perfection, and i dont finish a job until im sure love it

Twilight well, i love to read and invsestigate about the world

I'll start with my favorite pony to my least favorite pony (not saying the last one is worst pony; just my least favorite, I still like whoever is last)

AppleJack- Her love and loyalty to her family (also the country envinornment)

Fluttershy- Like me, she can be emotional and has stage fright

Twilight- Her reaction to being 'tardy'

Rarity- Her generous ways

Rainbow dash- Loyalty to her friends

Pinkie- Hyper active attitude (I have ADHD)

Applejack: I tend to be bluntly honest with things, which is why I tend to not say much as to not offend everyone...XD

Twilight Sparkle: Uh, I enjoy reading books? I'm not exactly the most sociable or talkative person IRL...

Rainbow Dash: Nothing that I can think of.

Pinkie Pie: Can't think of much,  uh....cupcakes? XD

Fluttershy: I'm most like Fluttershy in some ways (unfortunately.). I'm shy, don't think that much of myself, may or may not be something of a "Doormat" or whatever...

I adore Animals. Nuff said.

Rarity:  Nope, nothing. XD

Applejack: Apples,More Apples,Apple Cider,Also Stetsons.

Rarity:Er... Creativity?

Fluttershy:I like having pets,Also does not prefer much attention.

Pinkie Pie:I like to eat cupcakes.Nuff' Said

Rainbow Dash:Being 20% Cooler than everyone   Being Fast,Also Loyal to friends.

Twillight Sparkle:Getting Infomation by reading,Books,Also Organising things.

Fluttershy: Shyness around people I don't know.

Pinkie Pie: Randomness.

Rarity: I tend to focus on my looks a bit.

Applejack: I try to be honest as much as I can.

Rainbow Dash: Loyalty. I never let people down or double cross them.

Twilight Sparkle: Too many similarities to pick just one. She's basically a female version of me.

Twilight Sparkle: I was a good student with a lot of loyalty to my teachers.

Fluttershy: Almost everything, but especially social phobia.

Pinkie Pie: A sweet tooth.

Rainbow Dash: I love to read.

Applejack: A strong work ethic. We both dislike slackers and liars.

Rarity: I have a great appreciation for aesthetics and I am meticulous in my work. Wait, that's two things.  :please:

Twilight Sparkle: Like her, I love to learn.  If I hear about something that I don't know anything about, I jump online to learn what I can about it.

Fluttershy: I too do essentially all I can to maintain peace between friends, and to avoid arguments.

Rainbow Dash: I also have an innate desire for adventure.  Sometimes I fantasize being caught in a giant disaster and having to run for my life. ^_^

Applejack:  The only similarity I can think of here, is the fact that sometimes I can be quite stubborn.  Truth be told, when it comes to Applejack, there are more traits of hers that I would like to develop in myself, rather than traits I already have in common with her.  For example, I would like to have very good work ethic as she does.

Rarity:  I can be very dramatic at times. :lol:

Pinkie Pie:  Of all the Mane 6, I definitely relate to Pinkie the most.  I am a very random person, and have a hard time ever being serious.  

I do understand animals quite a bit, I can communicate with them. We work together, understanding each other's needs and energy. It's completely natural for me to feel their perception as mine, sharing the animic state.
I've all sort of wonderful birds close to my balcony when I meditate, they serve as messenger of many miracles on my life. Sometimes when I'm sad they do their best to cheer me up. Singing beautiful melodies for about 15 minutes or so. Sometimes they fly in certain patterns close to me, each number has a meaning.

I'm very connected with what most people would consider to be magic. Consciously traveling on the astral plane at early age (out of the body experience) It's a mean through which you bilocate from your physical body, being able to visit places and persons in aetherical form, either if their they're currently here or in other planes.
A deep connection with ancient egypt, I've a natural knowledge about the light body, or soul. This aids me in healing people, on deeper levels than many other notions of the emotional body. Since I'm able feel the reactions between each energy center and the current answer which is given as a symptom from trauma.

I'm very caring and even over protective with my beloved ones, I work tireless for those I care about. But I wouldn't put much effort into life, hadn't they been here with me. Things haven't been easy.

I'm sometimes a mess of a living being myself, but when seeing someone in need, I can't help myself not to become an example of guidance and love. It's like I turn into a father for said person, even though I didn't have a father myself. In this state I've noticed my words are simple, yet very touching and meaningful for people. Like I've discovered their entire experience by just looking into their eyes. I've been told many times that I talk like an ascended master in this state. I assume it's my higher being. A higher frame of perception from the entirety of my being. I'm here to aid humankind, it's something we know at early age.

I'm very quiet in nature, but also the most energetic person I've known so far when stimulated. I play to enjoy the experience, and there isn't much point on bragging about a victory. Also I'm fast, lighting fast with my reflexes. Sometimes people accused me of cheating on games, or tests in school for this very reason.

Sometimes people say that I'm being over dramatic. It's not the case with indigo children. We feel emotions multiplied in comparison with human beings. We are far more sensitive, being able to feel somebody else's emotions as if they were ours.

Twilight: I like to read. Maybe not as much...

Applejack: I like apples

Pinkie: I always like to make people smile and I am very hyper!

Fluttershy: I love animals!!!! And I'm quite shy and quiet when I meet someone for the first time...

Rainbow Dash: I love to go as fast as possible. I am also kinda daring.

Rarity: I dunno.

Twilight Sparkle: I over-analyze things a lot.

Rarity: I can get a bit dramatic at times.

Fluttershy: I'm shy all the time especially when it comes to meeting new people and in addition to that, I'm sensitive.

Rainbow Dash: I feel competitive.

Pinkie Pie: I deal with mood swings a lot. Just not as strong as Pinkie Pie's.

Applejack: I've been very honest lately. I'm also hard-working.

Applejack: idk?

Twilight Sparkle: Love to learn new things all the time don't like reading but i do read information books to learn new skills

Rainbow Dash: Don't really have anything in common expect very loyal

Pinkie Pie: I like to make people happy and welcome as well keep myself happy

Fluttershy: Very shy around people i don't know

Rarity: Not really a fashion type person. Don't really know 

Derpy: Love Muffins

Twilight: Like her, I like to read and learn new things. Also, I believe in science more than anything.

Rainbow Dash: I'm very competitive and I hate losing.

Fluttershy: I'm not always the best at standing up for myself but I'll stand up for my friends.

Pinkie Pie: I like to have fun with friends.

Applejack: I can be very stubborn about things and slow to ask for help.

Rarity: I'm sometimes a bit of a perfectionist.

Applejack: I dislike disappointing the people I care about, I'm always helpful but sometimes it makes me do or go with things I don't really want to do just to not disappoint them.

Twilight: I like to learn about new things, but only the things I'm interested in. If I need to learn something I don't like, I'll probably hate it and won't be able to memorize anything at all. I can't force myself to do learn something I can't care about.

Rarity: I love art, fashion and aesthetics. Everything is an art and should be done with some care. As a drawback I'm a little too hygienic and picky because of it. I still make a mess in my home sometimes, but even chaos can be organized. I really, really dislike people touching my stuff and moving it somewhere else, or people going through my stuff, digital or real.

Rainbow Dash: I'm extremely competitive when it comes to some things. I like it a little too much and sometimes it might hurt my teammates or the one I'm playing against, even when I don't mean to.

Pinkie Pie: I like to make jokes and laugh with friends, generally have a good time. Though it sometimes makes me forget about the things that need to be done and I like doing nothing but having fun too much that I procrastinate a little too often.

Fluttershy: I can be kind to the people I care about and love. But I don't let people come close to me and shield myself from others. When someone hurts me, which is already hard because l only allow a few people to come close to me emotionally-wise, they can forget about me sharing anything personal with them ever again.