Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

One Thing You Have In Common With Each Mane Six

Shanks

Twilight Sparkle: I am capable of high academic performance and I really like order in my life. I panic when things get out of my control and can even give up hope when I focus on the negative aspects of my difficulties (Twilight moping in the snowy bush in Winter Wrapup.) I really like to be organized and have boxes (and boxes within boxes), drawers and spots for everything in my room. I tend to keep my stuff organized, even the files on my computer. I also consider myself a mediator, attempting to reconcile "warring factions."

Fluttershy: I really am shy...I have been struggling with social identity for the past seven or eight years such that it has become a part of who I am. Unlike Fluttershy, my acute shyness often results in isolation and loneliness, not community.

Pinkie Pie: I am capable of going absolutely nuts, either when the dissonance within me boils over or I become socially comfortable. Ironic, I know. Either completely shut up or practically crazier than that pink earth pony.

Apple Jack: I have standards of professionalism and I am...rather displeased when I fail to perform as anticipated.

Rarity: Over the past two or so years, I have really begun myself to express myself fashion-wise. I'm practically the only person I know who wears either a trench coat or a duster.

Rainbow Dash: I'm not a big athlete, but I find running liberating and I feel like I am actually not half-bad at it. Also, I HATE losing. Unfortunately, that has resulted in me being non-competitive.

Vinyl Scratch: I'm thoroughly addicted to music. I'm not much of a music creator...yet. I tend to draw attention when I'm blasting trance whilest driving around in my Toyota Prius. I'm not trying to be all territorial or flex my muscles when I do that- I just love me a bloody good thumpin' beat.

Edited by Static
  • Brohoof 1

Twilight: I love learning new things. Whether it's a new skill to use at work or just a fun factoid, I just love expanding my horizons.

Rainbow: I can be competitive at times. Sometimes it's good, it allows me to push my mind/body harder. A little healthy competition never hurts.

AJ: I bust my ass to keep my family business running smoothly. It's hard dirty work with long hours, but you gotta do what you gotta do for your family.

Pinkie: I base nearly all of my life decisions off if something is fun it not. I have a total blast when I go to the station so that's why I do it. My old jobs stopped being fun so I quit. Pony is the most fun I've had in a long time, so I'm a brony.

Rarity: I enjoy creating new things. I write, draw, paint, play music, pretty much any art medium. There's something special about creating new art.

Fluttershy: I have a fear of heights. I will do almost anything to refrain from having to go up high. I only fly if it's absolutely necessary and the only time I go high up is if for work.

AJ: I am honest, and sometimes to the point where I'm just plain blunt

Rarity: no, I am NOT a fashionista but I am creative

Pinkie: I'm VERY outgoing around my friends and I love making new friends.

Fluttershy: I love animals, especially cats and sometimes believe I can understand them >.> (crazy I know)

Rainbow: I'm a major tomboy with a huge temper.

Twi (aka Twilight duh): I'm a major bookworm. I love to read and when I can't it does drive me nuts.

Twilight Sparkle: I am good at school, and like to read(or I did, until I discovered the internet).

Applejack: Part southerner

Rainbow Dash: Oh please, I'm a least 20% cooler.

Pinkie Pie: Ennnnnnerrrrrggggggggggyyy. And chocolate. I may never understand people who don't like chocolate.

Rarity: Fashionista. And if digital stuff counts, I'm a designer.

Fluttershy(aka best pony): Quiet. I'm not afraid of people, I'd just prefer being on the internet currently. So I can look at pictures of Fluttershy.

Spike: I would like to eat an entire tub of ice cream, but my family doesn't buy big tubs of ice cream.

Edited by EpicHarmony

Fluttershy: I'm extremely shy like Fluttershy and can't handle confrontations. I'm trying to overcome that fear, though. I'm also pretty sensitive and cry easily. I would say I'm kind like her, too.

Twilight Sparkle: I have OCD, although not to the extreme as she has. I love reading and learning, and I'm also an introvert.

Rarity: I hate camping, getting dirty, etc.

Pinkie Pie: I love cheering people up, and I'm an optimistic person. I also have that childlike quality that she has. smile.png

Rainbow Dash: I love extreme sports and speed, so I'd say we have that in common.

Applejack: I try to be honest all of the time, other than occasionally telling white lies. I have strong moral values, too. 

Edited by Rough Pathway

Rarity: I too often bite off more than I can chew when helping my friends out, leaving myself stressed out just so I can make everyone else happy

Fluttershy: I'm very shy around people I don't know and prefer the company of animals

Pinkie Pie: I am the party planner in my friend group; whenever someone has a birthday, I am there to throw the party for them

Twilight Sparkle: I'm absolutely an egg-head. I read constantly and have often been told that I seem to care more about books than meeting new people (It's kind of true shhhh)

Rainbow Dash: I love a good prank and can be a bit competitive

Applejack: I have a horrible time lying and everyone knows when I'm doing it. Also, family is the most important thing in my life. 

Twilight Sparkle: When it comes to technology. I am very known to do it by-the-book because I always want it to look as good as possible

Fluttershy: Used to be very shy... *still am... a bit...*

Pinkie Pie: I haven't broke any of the 4th walls yet... I think...

Applejack: When I am dedicated to something. No matter what It will get done.

Rainbow Dash: When it comes to standing up for something. My friends and family always come first. No ecceptions.

Rarity: ever since I have become a brony I have been alot my conscious about my hair. Which is semi long 1/4 1/3 down neck ish. I spike it to the side now like a bed of grass. Lol.

Applejack: I am very family oriented and love to put others before myself. However, I am also very stubborn and don't like to ask for help.

Twilight: I am a reader and am very inquisitive, wanting to always learn whatever I can in ways that bring me joy.

Rainbow: I love things to be cool

Pinkie: I want to see other people smiling and having fun

Fluttershy: I love animals and am kind, compassionate, and quiet.

Rarity: I am creative and love to show off my works (mostly writing).

Applejack: I am extremely stubborn and don't mind getting my hands dirty.

Rainbow Dash: I'm unbelievably competitive.

Fluttershy: I've very shy around people I don't know and I love animals.

Rarity: I like to think I am generous and I try a little too hard to please others.

Twilight: I love learnng new things and discovering stuff. Also very logical to the point of not believing until its right in my face.

Pinkie Pie: I love making people happy, making someone smile is the nicest thing in the world.

Edited by Sonicwing

Hmm. I'll bite.

Twilight: I get very anxious if I feel like I've underperformed and may imagine the worst-case scenario.

Rainbow Dash: I enjoy practical jokes.

Rarity: I'd like to do something creative for a living, though not fashion and maybe not a visual form of art.

Applejack: I sometimes take on too much responsibility that should really be shared, or not my problem in the first place.

Fluttershy: I have a secret "stand up for myself and get real nasty" side.

Pinkie Pie: I use humor and silliness to cheer up myself and my friends.

• 1 year later...

Twilight - I like to learn stuff

Rarity - I'm white

Applejack - I like apples

Pinkie Pie - I can easily cheer myself up and giggle at the ghosties

Rainbow Dash - I take pride in my work

Fluttershy - I am sometimes shy

:catface:

Twilight - we are both nerds

Fluttershy - both shy

Applejack - both keep family a priority

Rarity - can be quite vain

Pinkie Pie - both love to laugh

Rainbow Dash - both loyal to a cause

Applejack: "APPLEJACK CRIES ON THE INSIDE, TWILIGHT!" -Pinkie, Season 5, Episode 5

Put me up against any situation, and I shall not shed the salty water.

Twilight Sparkle: I'm smart? I guess...

Rainbow Dash: I'm competitive? I guess...

Pinkie Pie: Jokes are awesome? 

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To get to the idiots house.

Knock-knock?

Who's there?

The chicken.

I'm sorry.

Fluttershy: I absolutely love nature and animals. 

Rarity: Fashion is my THANG. Literally everything I buy if from the Japanese company Uniqlo. Go check them out. Their shirts are, how should I say it...

Rarity: "MMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUSSSSSSSS!"

Twilight: I'm one of those people that knows a lot of trivia, and in general, a lot of information.

Applejack: I'm one of the most honest people you'll ever meet. I'm a straight shooter, and won't beat around the bush. I'm also an extremely resilient person, even in the face of death.

Pinkie Pie: I can put a smile on anyone's face, and can make someone laugh at the drop of a hat.

Fluttershy: I'm honestly a very sensitive person. I'm really in touch with my emotions, and I show a lot of compassion.

Rainbow Dash: I'm a very loyal person. I never leave anyone behind, and stand up for those in a bad position.

Rarity: Honestly, I think the only thing I share with Rarity is that I am a very creative person.

(edited)

Pinkie Pie- Im often very energetic, But that can change in an instant and i'll go full depression mode :)

Twilight Sparkle- Im a perfectionist. :P

Fluttershy- Im very, very shy :(

Rarity- Im FABULO... I mean, I can get very didicated to make something for someone :please:

Applejack- I almost always put others before me :smug:

Rainbow dash- Exept for the loyalty part, Rainbow Dash it litteraly the opposite of me >_>

Edited by Lemon Stripe

Twilight: I'm kinda nerdy and sometimes overreact. I also love to read.

Applejack: I don't wanna disappoint anyone and I find it hard to swallow my pride.

Rainbow Dash: Sometimes I'm a little competitive like her, but not all the time.

Pinkie Pie: I tend to say random and crazy stuff. I love nonsense.

Rarity: I'm really perfectionist and i like to be creative. My little sister drives me crazy too.

Fluttershy: I love animals and nature. I'm also shy.

Twilight - I can be quite nerdy on a couple of subjects, and I can be a little OCD with some things.

Rarity - I like shoes. That counts as fashion, right?

Rainbow - I'm kinda athletic and arrogant

Fluttershy - I find animals cute

Pinkie Pie - I find parties fun...? I guess...?

Applejack - I... like apples? Damn I just can't think right now...

Twilight: I don't have many friends (Pre-season 1, close enough).

Rainbow Dash: I once ran faster than the speed of sound. 

Fluttershy: I seclude myself.

Applejack: I have southern roots.

Pinkie Pie: I have ADHD.

Rarity: I can be very detailed oriented.

Twilight Sparkle: I am very OCDish

Rarity: I am very generous.

Applejack: I am extremely honest and I can be very hardheaded at times.

Pinkie Pie: I am very fun-loving and talkative.

Fluttershy: I am extremely anti-social and not very trusting of others. Especially strangers.

Rainbow Dash: I am extremely loyal to friends. It takes alot and I mean ALOT for me to ever consider betraying someone or unfriending them.

AppleJack: I am honest and I love apple products

PinkiePie: I love to laugh and I can be very random

Rarity: I am a girly-girl

Twilight: I am very organized

RainbowDash: I can be sefish at times

FlutterShy: I love animals

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash:  I like getting stuff done the exciting way and violent way.

Pinkie Pie:  Happiness and fun is very important in my life.

Rarity:  I like the luxurious style of living.

Applejack:  I am comfortable getting my hands dirty.

Fluttershy:  I like animals.

Twilight Sparkle:  I like to learn as long as it doesn't bore me.

Let's see what I have in common with each main character...

• Applejack: I tend to be extremely stubborn at times.
  • Fluttershy: I am extremely nervous and shy with people and panic a lot.
  • Pinkie Pie: I have a sweet tooth, just like her.
  • Rainbow Dash: I am extremely loyal to friends.
  • Rarity: I have a habit of being formal.
  • Twilight Sparkle: I do have a tendency to read a lot.

Rarity - I like creating reviews and videos, similar to how she makes projects of her own (if that makes any sense).

Pinkie Pie - I'm crazy :P

Applejack - I like apples.

Twilight Sparkle - I get nervous about school deadlines and stuff like that.

Rainbow Dash - I can be impatient.

Fluttershy - I like animals.