Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stupid crap that people say when you tell them what a Brony is.

FIMChangedmylife72

It always good to try to introduction people into new things. I agree if they don't like it then just let them be and don't try again with them.

It always good to try to introduction people into new things. I agree if they don't like it then just let them be and don't try again with them.

You got it!

Stupid crap? The stupidest I've gotten is:

"What, that's a thing?"

"Yep. They're not even gay, these men. They play stuff like Halo and Call of Duty and are usually really masculine."

"Huh. Wow, that's crazy that you're one of the few girls in that."

"Yeah, it is. Makes no sense."

"Oh well.

After my sister had a reaction like that, I said:

"It's the internet. It's full of crazy weird things."

"True."

That's it. I guess I just don't know a lot of people who care.

My little pony is not just a show. Not just an obsession. But a way of life.

My little pony is not just a show. Not just an obsession. But a way of life.

So right.

"What, that's a thing?"

"Yep. They're not even gay, these men. They play stuff like Halo and Call of Duty and are usually really masculine."

"Oh well.

"True."

"What, that's a thing?"

"Oh well.

"True."

I really don't know either. I am surprised that people in my place that might of have seen the show ever said it looked like anime. MLP FIM looks like anime but acts like a cartoon. Which is one of the reasons that I love it.

It wasn't hard for me since I'm a girl but my friends still thought I was being immature, since I'' full of it, but one of them gave the show a chance she liked it but she's kinda shy about it XD

It wasn't hard for me since I'm a girl but my friends still thought I was being immature, since I'' full of it, but one of them gave the show a chance she liked it but she's kinda shy about it XD

Yeah its hard for a lot people to come out of thier shells. I still have some brony firends that are to shy about it as well.

Edited by Spikefan

Everyone who knows seems to be cool with it, but I have a feeling that most of my nonbrony friends think that i watch the show because ive never had a girlfriend and show no interest in obtaining one, so therefore i am becoming gay.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah its hard for a lot people to come out of thier shells. I still have some brony firends that are to shy about it as well.

I actually have became shy for days when I became a Brony.

Everyone who knows seems to be cool with it, but I have a feeling that most of my nonbrony friends think that i watch the show because ive never had a girlfriend and show no interest in obtaining one, so therefore i am becoming gay.

It doesn't mean that you are gay if you don't have a girlfriend. I don't have one and I don't plan on getting one.
  • Brohoof 2

Yeah same here.

Yeah same here.

All I had in my head was Ponies. I loved it and felt like staying in my room with hot chocolate watching non stop episodes of season 1. It felt so good. I was very shy walking in public when I first was one. I was scared to tell my father. Turns out my Father watched the original 80s My Little Pony back in the day. He doesn't really like Friendship Is Magic though. I felt like I was being born again when I was a Brony. I was just so shy and felt new. That was in late December when I was a Brony. If you want to hear the full story of me becoming one, here is my first post. http://mlpforums.com/topic/4627-hello-this-is-my-first-launch/

i've only told 2 guys, but all the girls that i've told liked me better for it. but sometimes i get a "Are you gay?" i say "Are you an Idiot?" and then i kick them out of the conversation! i love it!

i've only told 2 guys, but all the girls that i've told liked me better for it. but sometimes i get a "Are you gay?" i say "Are you an Idiot?" and then i kick them out of the conversation! i love it!

Good idea, TagTeamCast. Sadly, today my sister asked "why do you like this stuff" and I said it is like an anime and a cartoon and I told her that lots of guys love the show and she said "well that is strange". And most of the shows she watch is junk clunk such as MTV like Jersey Shore and Teen Mom and all the other crap that I don't know how the hell got famous. There are more people that watch Jersey Shore then My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. That is really sad. Jersey Shore is the worst and most ridiculous show that ever aired on television and my eyes ever inherited. I can't believe there are 5th graders watching that disgusting, violent junk. And all of the people on Jersey Shore are famous icons and earn a million a show. That makes no accurate sense. I have heard of opinions but that is the last straw.
  • Brohoof 1

Good idea, TagTeamCast. Sadly, today my sister asked "why do you like this stuff" and I said it is like an anime and a cartoon and I told her that lots of guys love the show and she said "well that is strange". And most of the shows she watch is junk clunk such as MTV like Jersey Shore and Teen Mom and all the other crap that I don't know how the hell got famous. There are more people that watch Jersey Shore then My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic. That is really sad. Jersey Shore is the worst and most ridiculous show that ever aired on television and my eyes ever inherited. I can't believe there are 5th graders watching that disgusting, violent junk. And all of the people on Jersey Shore are famous icons and earn a million a show. That makes no accurate sense. I have heard of opinions but that is the last straw.

i think becuase jershey shore has been around longer and is known better while MLP is known to the internet community, and its ussually through chance that people check out those chance videos that were just hanging around and make the change from person to pony. we have quality over their quanity.

i think becuase jershey shore has been around longer and is known better while MLP is known to the internet community, and its ussually through chance that people check out those chance videos that were just hanging around and make the change from person to pony. we have quality over their quanity.

Very true, but why are the Jersey Shore cast getting paid millions while they can get into fights and walk free? I just want people to stop watching that crap.

All I had in my head was Ponies. I loved it and felt like staying in my room with hot chocolate watching non stop episodes of season 1. It felt so good. I was very shy walking in public when I first was one. I was scared to tell my father. Turns out my Father watched the original 80s My Little Pony back in the day. He doesn't really like Friendship Is Magic though. I felt like I was being born again when I was a Brony. I was just so shy and felt new. That was in late December when I was a Brony. If you want to hear the full story of me becoming one, here is my first post. http://mlpforums.com...y-first-launch/

Ponies are in my head a lot too :), Yay for poines, Btw nice frist post and very detailed. Yeah the used to watch the old my little pony when I was a kid too. The re-runs of it of coruse,

I got that a lot too and still do today. How is watching a little kids show gay? Some people though just like to get a rise out of us.

Edited by Spikefan

I got that a lot too and still do today. How is watching a little kids show gay? Some people though just like to get a rise out of us.

That's why you learn not to get mad at like anything.

That is correct. I mostly just ignor those people. My ture friends though are ok with me being a brony.

That is correct. I mostly just ignor those people. My ture friends though are ok with me being a brony.

Believe it or not, I never been called or asked if I was gay by anyone when I told them I was a Brony. I had been laughed at thought but I can keep my cool.

I was talking to my cousin, and I wanted to subtly reveal it to him. So I sent my cousin the KYM video on MLP. He stopped 4 minutes in, and called it 'stupid'. I didn't tell him I was a brony. He'd probably assume I'm gay and mouth off to my whole family. It wouldn't be fun.

Also, when I told one of my best friends, some jackass(excuse my language, but that's what he is.) jock over heard us talking. He made fun of me, I got angry, but I kept my cool.

Edited by Sepia

Believe it or not, I never been called or asked if I was gay by anyone when I told them I was a Brony. I had been laughed at thought but I can keep my cool.

Thats good. Its always best to keep your cool. Yes I know it can be painful when someone laughs at you and you just want to puch something. But if we ingnor them they soon stop teasing us a go bother someone else.

I was talking to my cousin, and I wanted to subtly reveal it to him. So I sent my cousin the KYM video on MLP. He stopped 4 minutes in, and called it 'stupid'. I didn't tell him I was a brony. He'd probably assume I'm gay and mouth off to my whole family. It wouldn't be fun.

Mostly best to keep silent and not to metion MPL again to him.

Edited by Spikefan

listen bronies there's Rule called Rule #1 My mom(pony mom) enforces it, the mane6 enforces it and even Lauren Faust enforces it. its called "Love and Tolerate" nothing more nothing less. it makes a true brony to apply by this rule. i may be Princess C's son by even i have to apply by this rule and to say you're above it means you're not a true brony.

Also, when I told one of my best friends, some jackass(excuse my language, but that's what he is.) jock. He made fun of me, I got angry, but I kept my cool.

Also, when I told one of my best friends, some jackass(excuse my language, but that's what he is.) jock. He made fun of me, I got angry, but I kept my cool.

That isn't good. Why are so many people calling Bronys gay? Just for watching a kids show. That is the most stupidest thing that somebody will say for a laugh.

That isn't good. Why are so many people calling Bronys gay? Just for watching a kids show. That is the most stupidest thing that somebody will say for a laugh.

It might be beacuse they don't want to be a kid at heart and think we should be doing the same.

• Brohoof 1

Thats good. Its always best to keep your cool. Yes I know it can be painful when someone laughs at you and you just want to puch something. But if we ingnor them they soon stop teasing us a go bother someone else.

I just ignore them when they laugh at me. If they keep exploiting it into a new direction, that drives me nuts. For example, when a student tells his friends and it spreads. And they keep asking if I watch stupid kids shows just to tick me off. I can tell the whole world that I am a Brony if I really have to, but another problem is when I try to explain why us Bronys love the show and they inter up us saying something like are these people even real or why are you watching a little girls show. And when I do say why we love the show they always say something stupid to me. I tell them about how popular they are on the internet but they just go their own way thinking Bronys are creepy adult men who watches My Little Pony. Can these people ever understand something new? And even respect people for who they are?

It might be beacuse they don't want to be a kid at heart and think we should be doing the same.

That is pretty obvious. Anybody can do what they please. I can watch cartoons all I want and I don't give a care about what those reality watching students and people say about me.